Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

it would be very weird for Cleveland fans to love Flacco like we do, that's for sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Despera posted:

short of the ravens getting into the superb owl having flacco get his second super bowl and become a hall of famer would be up there

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

AndrewP posted:

it would be very weird for Cleveland fans to love Flacco like we do, that's for sure

He has a chance of taking most wins in Cleveland Browsn stadium away from Baker.

Which be supremely funny.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there's always next year for my bengals

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

2025 joe flacco: do you have any idea who i am, kid? i have more wins in the cleveland browns stadium than baker mayfield. id kick your rear end but i have to go play for the saints now

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

Flikken posted:

He has a chance of taking most wins in Cleveland Browsn stadium away from Baker.

Oh my god

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Flikken posted:

omfg

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Odovaucer posted:

Is this your fifth year as a Bengals fan?

Lmao

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Flikken posted:

Jesus christ that's hilarious, lol.

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice

chamois posted:

2025 joe flacco: do you have any idea who i am, kid? i have more wins in the cleveland browns stadium than baker mayfield. id kick your rear end but i have to go play for the saints now

What the gently caress did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class at Delaware, and I've been involved in numerous secret games on Thursday Night Football, and I have over 300 confirmed pass yards. I am trained in West Coast warfare and I'm the top signal caller in the entire NFL. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the gently caress out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/1730697803897135614?s=46

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

That’s former and 2023-2024 Super Bowl MVP to you!

Odovaucer
Oct 23, 2003
Ostrogoth

Flikken posted:

he's ten wins behind, he'd need another season, but he's only three behind big ben for second most.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Odovaucer posted:

he's ten wins behind, he'd need another season, but he's only three behind big ben for second most.

This is just a brutal stat for the Browns. Factory of Sadness indeed.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
What is Pickett's injury, exactly? Do we know?

Sort-of wondering if he has an injury history, here.

Genuine question.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtHh9eVQ7oI

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
They scored as much against the Rams as we did last week against one of the worst defenses in football. And really we only scored 13 and had great fumble luck. The Rams game is a trap game if there ever was one.

We are now two FULL games ahead of both the Browns and Steelers. There is zero excuse to not win the division. I don't wanna hear about the schedule. If we don't win the division Harbaugh should get fired. If we don't win a playoff game Harbaugh should get fired. And honestly if we don't make it past the divisional round Harbaugh should be fired.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

they scored one less point actually

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

chamois posted:

they scored one less point actually

bro... dont tell him

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Kawalimus posted:

They scored as much against the Rams as we did last week against one of the worst defenses in football. And really we only scored 13 and had great fumble luck. The Rams game is a trap game if there ever was one.

The spent the previous five weeks scoring 30+ points

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

we only played one game this year and that was against the chargers last week and that was it. if we had flacco and the browns coaching staff, we would of (have?) scored touchdowns (which leads to points) and we would have (of?) scored heaps of touchdowns.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

AndrewP posted:

The spent the previous five weeks scoring 30+ points

And lost Mark Andrews and suddenly cant do anything. Without a top quality defensive performance we lose that game. And without another one we will lose to the Rams.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Kawalimus posted:

And lost Mark Andrews and suddenly cant do anything. Without a top quality defensive performance we lose that game. And without another one we will lose to the Rams.

that's probably why its a team game

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Lamar Jackson is a better QB than Joe Flacco ever was. Thats not what im trying to say

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Kawalimus posted:

Lamar Jackson is a better QB than Joe Flacco ever was. Thats not what im trying to say

i really dont give a poo poo what point you're trying to make because its clearly all done in bad faith with wilful ignorance towards the rest of the league, the rest of the games, or anything involving a bigger picture. you're flapping your slob gums about how the browns with flacco is a better offense than the ravens. i get to make fun of you for saying that. those are the rules.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I wish Joe hadn’t thrown that pick but I’m glad the Rams won

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

i would never root against joe flacco. i love him.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

AndrewP posted:

I wish Joe hadn’t thrown that pick but I’m glad the Rams won

i love him for taking that safety

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Kawalimus posted:

We are now two FULL games ahead of both the Browns and Steelers. There is zero excuse to not win the division. I don't wanna hear about the schedule. If we don't win the division Harbaugh should get fired. If we don't win a playoff game Harbaugh should get fired. And honestly if we don't make it past the divisional round Harbaugh should be fired.

https://twitter.com/ProBirdRights/status/368542088897372161?s=20

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

D-LINK posted:

The Steelers are inevitable

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Kawalimus posted:

wrong

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Joe Flacco was good for around 50 minutes of football today :(

He's way better than every other QB on the Browns even with the INT.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

chamois posted:

When your meme quarterback gets hot and wins 4 playoff games in a row how can you not.

Even against the Ravens I rooted for him just the Ravens more

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i screwed the super bowl ravens by loosening a few tight ends you might say. and having sex with him, mark andrews. let's see if they can still make it to the super bowl

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Cavauro posted:

i screwed the super bowl ravens by loosening a few tight ends you might say. and having sex with him, mark andrews. let's see if they can still make it to the super bowl

I only want us there if we're not playing the 49ers.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Kawalimus posted:

I only want us there if we're not playing the 49ers.

I have bad news about the likelihood of a non niners team winning the NFC this year.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Nervous posted:

I have bad news about the likelihood of a non niners team winning the NFC this year.

All it takes is one bad game.

Either way I don't think the Ravens will get there. But the AFC seems much weaker than it did earlier in the year.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

chamois posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

chamois posted: