Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Judge Engoron’s Wife deleted her account yesterday, because what she said, in any other Court in the Nation, would call for an immediate Mistrial with sanctions against the Judge and the Attorney General. We demand to see her account before it was deleted, and all other Family Members likewise. Judge Engoron is a Trump Hater and Puppet for Letitia James, all wrapped up in one!

sure bud, the wife of a Supreme Court Justice was openly calling for overturning the election and organizing J6 poo poo and nobody gave a gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
New dracula flow dropped

https://youtu.be/143GFLwm9Hk?si=_YshbtwBVoD0Ml3u

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

DeSanctimonious in Iowa today!

:sad:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Jon Irenicus posted:

can't wait for Santos to move to Florida and win a seat back in the House

He's entering his rereg guy era

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

lol

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Al Franken is gonna run again

Brainwreck
Mar 17, 2009
Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/davidmackau/status/1730627216180916225

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Jon Irenicus posted:

I can tottaly see this happening.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

sinnesloeschen posted:

lmao goodbye george santos

say hello to MIGUEL SANCHEZ

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Nonsense posted:

Al Franken is gonna run again

Not famous enough but a good start

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Bearjew posted:

Sandra Day O'Connor is responsible for Samuel Alito

that is quite an indictment, goddamn

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

tenderjerk posted:

there is a thread on these very forums that is having spirited debate about this

u can cite (sight) my post

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Judge Engoron’s Wife deleted her account yesterday, because what she said, in any other Court in the Nation, would call for an immediate Mistrial with sanctions against the Judge and the Attorney General. We demand to see her account before it was deleted, and all other Family Members likewise. Judge Engoron is a Trump Hater and Puppet for Letitia James, all wrapped up in one!

wife slander engaged. new gag order imminent. Engoron rage inbound.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Is there a good video of the Newsom DeSanctimonious debate without any stupid rear end talking head commentary interrupting it?

My Google skills are just not working today

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Joementum posted:

he had a podcast / cable access show before congress so

:eyepop:

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

holtemon posted:

Is there a good video of the Newsom DeSanctimonious debate without any stupid rear end talking head commentary interrupting it?

My Google skills are just not working today

Nope. Everything you need to know about that poo poo can be read with one or two sentences.

Stuff like, "goddammit that sucked!" And "wtf am I wasting my time on this for?" With a little "Sean Hannity still has a tv show? Wtf watches that?!" Thrown in there.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
So...like, is his office staff just fired or what?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

So...like, is his office staff just fired or what?

probably wait around for the next guy

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
Bust A Deal, Face The Wheel

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
I always laugh when tmp posts all of this stuff because he sometimes will rant about libel laws when people say things he doesn't like.

Brainwreck
Mar 17, 2009
Dinosaur Gum

lmao

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Melania and I are saddened by the loss of Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor. She was a great friend of my Sister, the amazing Judge Marianne Trump Barry, who left us just a few weeks ago. My wonderful Sister and Justice O’Connor had deep respect and admiration for one another’s intellect and fairness, with Marianne receiving the Sandra Day O’Connor Medal of Honor. We send our deepest condolences and prayers to the entire O’Connor family.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Jon Irenicus posted:

when asked about this last week he said he's open to running for office again and his husband has been looking to move to the "hills of northern Georgia"

which would describe MTG's district

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Santos? Who is this Santos?

My name is Guy Incognito.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Durf posted:

Santos? Who is this Santos?

My name is Guy Incognito.

remember when Mitt Romney had a twitter account named "Pierre Delecto"?

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

lol

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

On Jan. 8, 2019, DeSantis stood onstage at Florida’s historic Capitol next to his wife, Casey, who had in her hand a King James Bible.
He was set to officially become Florida’s 46th governor.

Many elected officials choose to be sworn into office on a religious text with some sort of personal meaning. But for DeSantis, this moment was preceded by scrambling by campaign and inauguration staffers caught off-guard when DeSantis, who is Catholic, told them his family did not own a Bible and he did not care whether he used one with historical significance, five former aides said.

Each of the four other people sworn into office that day — Florida’s three Cabinet members and Lt. Gov. Jeanette Nuñez — had religious texts that had personal significance, inauguration records show.

Staff members for DeSantis had to buy a Bible for $21.74 on Amazon and have it shipped to the Republican Party of Florida headquarters less than a week before his inauguration, according to a receipt of the transaction shared with NBC News.

The aides who spoke with NBC News — many of whom are political veterans well-steeped in the pageantry of inaugurations and requested anonymity out of fear of professional reprisal — said it was unusual for politicians to give so little thought to the specific texts on which they want to be sworn in.

“People are typically sworn in on something that is historic — a family Bible or something with historic value,” a former DeSantis staffer said. “It was profoundly strange that he did not care at all and treated it like it was nothing.”

Van der Platts endorsement: $100,000
Bible: $21.74
Florida taxpayers paying for your national campaign: priceless

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Joementum posted:

remember when Mitt Romney had a twitter account named "Pierre Delecto"?

miss the weird Romney days

BUUNNI
Jun 23, 2023

by Pragmatica

VideoKid posted:

they voted to expel Trumps strongest ally in Congress

they will all pay when our big wet president is coronated again

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

Van der Platts endorsement: $100,000
Bible: $21.74
Florida taxpayers paying for your national campaign: priceless

“It was profoundly strange that he did not care at all and treated it like it was nothing.”

Desantis is right

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

He's not going anywhere

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1730635066278039959

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Trump is a Judge Hater

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

sinnesloeschen posted:

lmao goodbye george santos

say hello to MIGUEL SANCHEZ

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

CaptainBeefart posted:

Desantis is right

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Melania and I are saddened by the loss of Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor. She was a great friend of my Sister, the amazing Judge Marianne Trump Barry, who left us just a few weeks ago. My wonderful Sister and Justice O’Connor had deep respect and admiration for one another’s intellect and fairness, with Marianne receiving the Sandra Day O’Connor Medal of Honor. We send our deepest condolences and prayers to the entire O’Connor family.

she left? where did your sister go mr president

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://packaged-media.redd.it/o9dr...10e2be7c6f1#t=0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
i will remember you

will you remember me?