Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

did i hear an oboamna

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

CODChimera posted:

lol. what game was this? sounds cool

the game was mothership and the module was the haunting of ypsilon 4 apparently

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Good Citizen posted:

I kinda want to buy a slot car setup

Theres an slot car racing ring that advertises on Craigslist here and im not fully convinced it isn't a sex thing

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

What

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Here's a fun update

https://twitter.com/RealABundy/status/1731046034904629476?s=20

Defamation is a bitch

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

lol gently caress that guy

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

$1.8m? that's nothing

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Hell yea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJMuhwVlca4

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

The Atlantic just reported he was missing, guess not!!! Postin on X with a warrant out for his arrest!

Also good on them the staff has been through hell because of his band of psychos

quote:

[Doctor] Erickson was less worried that large numbers of people would end up believing these claims than that a delusional person would take it upon himself to exact justice. She attached an emergency whistle to her purse, and her husband started carrying his handgun around whenever they were in public. She forbade her kids from playing in the front yard or answering the door, no matter who they thought was on the other side. The locks stayed bolted at all times.

Both she and Thomas testified in the defamation case against Bundy and Rodriguez; so did a nurse who had seen Cyrus for a checkup and then coordinated his care for weeks after. But whereas Erickson and the nurse were named as plaintiffs, Thomas was not, because at the time St. Luke’s filed the lawsuit, she hadn’t yet been doxxed. She wound up getting the worst of both worlds: all of the harassment, none of the money.

This past summer, as she was driving with her son, he asked her out of the blue if “that Ammon Bundy guy” was gone yet, and whether he might hurt them. “No, buddy, we’re going to be okay,” she told him. By that point, the family had already taken steps to ensure their safety. In September, they packed up for New Zealand. They plan to stay for at least a year.

Ammon Bundy still faces an ever-growing list of contempt-of-court charges, and there is still a warrant out for his arrest, with bail set at $250,000. For Rachel Thomas and Natasha Erickson, the news of his flight delivered both relief and frustration: relief because it meant that, for the moment at least, they would not have to testify in the scheduled contempt trial; frustration because, once more, he had escaped accountability.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2023/11/ammon-bundy-disappearance-peoples-rights-network/675939/

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

what lol

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Watching this several times and dying. Gummies are good.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Slumfrog posted:

lol, I know this was a while back but this thing is incredible, amazing energy. dragon but as awkward pedantic goon is inspired, and the artist excelled themselves. I sincerely love it, i don't know what this little guy is earnestly explaining to me but i know it's delivered in a unending flat nasal drone and he's 20 minutes in and completely oblivious to social cues and its excruciating.

or to put it another way

lol. lmao, even

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
toop

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Slumfrog posted:

lol, I know this was a while back but this thing is incredible, amazing energy. dragon but as awkward pedantic goon is inspired, and the artist excelled themselves. I sincerely love it, i don't know what this little guy is earnestly explaining to me but i know it's delivered in a unending flat nasal drone and he's 20 minutes in and completely oblivious to social cues and its excruciating.

or to put it another way

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

when you know the law

https://x.com/jarrinjackson/status/1731074252734926962?s=46&t=Ne8cfmCvaC92KcE1tnFQBQ

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

CODChimera posted:

dragons arent real

“People who deny the existence of dragons are often eaten by dragons. From within.”
― Ursula K. Le Guin

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

I've been saying forever that posters are the real troops and I'm glad someone finally agrees

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSS6yAMZF78

this is a great video to watch while high. posy is like the best dude on youtube holy gently caress

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Just amazing how you can terrorize a hospital, school, library, etc these days and nothing happens to you (Chaya Raichik)

At least Bundy lost his property but he should be in jail for this and occupation at Malheur

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Glumwheels posted:

Just amazing how you can terrorize a hospital, school, library, etc these days and nothing happens to you (Chaya Raichik)

At least Bundy lost his property but he should be in jail for this and occupation at Malheur

imagine still being a doctor or teacher in america lol

wonder who Elon 'friends with people who commit terrorism on children's hospitals' Musk will side with. surprised he hasn't offered to fund Ammon's legal defense

he'll definitely back Chaya if her tweets are ever used as evidence

e: also Ammon's defenders see is that the government took his house, not why (beyond the core that just want to murder doctors). it reminds me of the Missing Reasons method estranged parents use

Durf has issued a correction as of 07:03 on Dec 3, 2023

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://twitter.com/RadioFreeTom/status/1731124355189375031

This is a good thread imo

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

The hole is a nullity

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Great, wish I could read it

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Bip Roberts posted:

I've been saying forever that posters are the real troops and I'm glad someone finally agrees

Dying for Schnorkles' polling profits!

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Good Citizen posted:

played some space themed DnD type game earlier today and my character was a union teamster who completely refused to engage with the ‘mystery’ because it wasn’t in his contract and I got turned into a soupy goo by the DM for being an annoying bitch

that's awesome. I hope you delayed and disrupted the party as long as possible

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

SirPablo posted:

Great, wish I could read it

Durf has issued a correction as of 06:58 on Dec 3, 2023

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Glumwheels posted:

we literally blow up hospitals, schools, library etc constantly

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

gently caress yeah Trump, baby

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

well I don’t have a twitter account so I can only read those first two posts and they’re okayish

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

so basically republicans can excuse any crime as long as they can still own the libs which was already p obvious

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass
https://deadline.com/2023/12/george-santos-movie-hbo-films-frank-rich-1235649730/

quote:

EXCLUSIVE: The meteoric political rise of George Santos and the web of fabulist tales it was built on are getting a movie treatment. HBO Films has optioned the rights to Mark Chiusano’s new book The Fabulist: The Lying, Hustling, Grifting, Stealing, and Very American Legend of George Santos, which was published on November 28, 2023.

The film, now in development, is described as a forensic and darkly comic look at the crazy, unprecedented congressional race on Long Island that led to Santos being elected to Congress. It comes from Frank Rich, who executive produced HBO’s Emmy-winning Washington DC satire Veep as well as the network’s Emmy-winning drama Succession.

Let him play himself

he needs a new job

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

Thanks Tom Nickles

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
That wasn't great to read

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
they should cast an offensively straight man to play santos

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
actually, gently caress it, get chris pratt

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

bad things happen in Philadelphia

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

ex post facho posted:

that's awesome. I hope you delayed and disrupted the party as long as possible

it was just me and one other guy vs the dm, and the other guy was an android and was into my bullshit so it worked out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Consummate Professional posted:

they should cast an offensively straight man to play santos

Seth Rogan