Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

biting cutting edge political commentary

For an actual wishlist entry; this but don't make it the South Park tier piss that was in V.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Emulate the superior Yakuza series by giving players the ability to play space harrier whenever they want

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
cold coffee mod (erect nips)

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015
Theaters that you can enter and watch entire fictional musicals for 2 hours which are clearly written by and staring relatives of the Housers.

Also they should bring back the RDR2 cast for cameos but as male strippers in a cowboy-themed venue so they're still recognizable

Also you should still need to tap X to sprint, but it has to at the same rhythm that the character's feet hits the ground otherwise they stumble and spend 5 seconds getting back up

Every character and NPC should yell "OWW" or "OUCH" whenever they get shot

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
cel shading

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
If Balldos Gate can have graphic sex and be game of the year I should be able to cum so goddamn hard in this game

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015
Radio station hosts that are zany conspiracy theorists and the station is also a live feed from Rumble

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
i hope there are lots and lots of hacking minigames

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Mfw Wizard Master's thread actually being full of amazing game-dev ideas and Rockstar is making it their top priority to put every single post into the game.

Being able to run a full marathon along a downtown route with hundreds of other GTA 6 running enthusiasts competing for accolades from all over the world.

Being able to own your own instance of a criminal island hideout, complete with extensive ranching and farming mechanics more involved than Stardew Valley.

Regularly held in-game SlapFight Championships.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Return to top down format

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
Car what made of tits

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Go back to trying to make GTA IV, again.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

you have to clip your toenails in a minigame that is only available in your hideout's bathroom or else they might get infected and then you will periodically lose 1HP with no explanation

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

one fish

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
two fish

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

bum fish

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

poo fish

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

None of these replies have been particularly funny to be honest

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

je1 healthcare posted:

Theaters that you can enter and watch entire fictional musicals for 2 hours which are clearly written by and staring relatives of the Housers.
got bad news for you

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Wizard Master posted:

shut the gently caress up wiz bitch

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
What the series has needed since day 1 -- linearity. I want to be blocked from entering the Food Court dungeon with the Gazonga Juice and Ruddfucker's until I beat at least two of Gov. JizzSatan's Cabinet Fiends.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

my uncle works for rockstar and he said that gta6 has a brand new game mechanic called "a single dracula" where there is one single dracula roaming the map and he may attack and drink ur blood at any moment and u never know where he is.

imagine how lame youj'd have to be to be a single dracula

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

JediTalentAgent posted:

Get rid of all user created online modes in random matchmaking. It's all trash.

hippie hunting was kinda fun.

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008

Wizard Master posted:

you didn't ask for jokes you asked what we wanted in GTA 6

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Wizard Master posted:

you gonna close your thread over it? you gonna cry and just pack it in huh? oh god noooo dont do that

MoonshineWilly
Feb 7, 2007

Damn you, harlot! Science and I know what we're doing!
Live commentary from John Madden as you beat hookers to death and hit people with your car.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

you gonna close your thread over it? you gonna cry and just pack it in huh? oh god noooo dont do that

im a fragile man and this is what i would do. also kiss my favorite nappy and call my mom probably.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

better have fishing minigames

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
Remove distinctions between necessary storyline missions and unnecessary side quests on the HUD. Also 5000% increase in unnecessary side quests

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!
You know, I own a copy of every Grand Theft Auto, from the very first game, by DMA Design, all the way up to V. I've never been able to enjoy them for any longer than half an hour. They just don't click for me at all. There's something about the game mechanics that is specific to Rockstar games that feels so, I dunno, so clunky.

e:Oddly enough, I really enjoyed Max Payne 3, so make of that what you will. I think it's the best game Rockstar might ever make.

tango alpha delta fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Dec 4, 2023

Baudolino
Apr 1, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER
A mission where you traffick a "legal" young girl to a small island owned by the incredibly wealthy banker Mr Applestone

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I just hope you can steal cars like in the first two games I have no idea why they took that out of the more recent games I always felt like stealing cars was one of the most fun parts about GTA so I hope they add that back in the new game and also I hope they let your character swim because the parts of the game where they make you swim around with very little breath is the best parts of the games

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

you should be able to take your pet cat into the multiplayer too so he can follow you around. but other players can't hurt or kill your cat.

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

Abundance is the dullest desire.
100% science based car breeding MMO

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

you play as a disney cars style anthropomorphic car and steal other cars people by driving up their rear end in a top hat.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

better have fishing minigames

All the fish get funny names like the cars

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

you should be able to take your pet cat into the multiplayer too so he can follow you around. but other players can't hurt or kill your cat.

You can have a cat in Ultrakill and it's the most powerful weapon in the game but also it is defeated by doors

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
I should be able to shitpost online in game

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

tango alpha delta posted:

You know, I own a copy of every Grand Theft Auto, from the very first game, by DMA Design, all the way up to V. I've never been able to enjoy them for any longer than half an hour. They just don't click for me at all.

so why do you keep buying them :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
GTA VIce City