Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.

salartarium posted:

You can check the character sheet, Black Market Trading shows up like any other skill though some third party apps that use ESI don’t display it.

First, lowball offer for it would be 20 bill for a starter account with 6 mill.

Eh, sadly don't have it :(
Any chance you know a ballpark for my almost 18 year old clean corp history character?
drat its almost legal, thank gently caress its not a human that would sue me for abandoning him after birth or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

salartarium
Sep 7, 2021

Erulisse posted:

Eh, sadly don't have it :(
Any chance you know a ballpark for my almost 18 year old clean corp history character?
drat its almost legal, thank gently caress its not a human that would sue me for abandoning him after birth or something

Depends on PLEX price, but 5-6B. Normally, it’s just extraction value, cool names, or fame.

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

The Republic of Luna Equestria is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, cynical population of 714m are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich.

They also stick a "this character was bought and traded on this date" note now too so that removes whatever little value from old characters

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Dukes Mayo Clinic posted:

eve thread: bad
jackdaws: good
d-name posters: represent

no not posting

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

No

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Baculus posted:

you can’t make me

ZombieLenin
Sep 6, 2009

"Democracy for the insignificant minority, democracy for the rich--that is the democracy of capitalist society." VI Lenin

[/quote]

salartarium posted:

WTB Minmatar Vherokior Retailer or toon with Black Market Trading

I keep seeing people wanting characters with black market trading. I had one once that I biomassed more than a decade ago, and I kind of wish I didn't now...

But I have to ask as a bitter vet, what possible use does that skill have now? As I recall it was used for "drug smuggling," which... are illegal NPC drugs even still a thing?

I'm authentically curious why this skill is in such a high demand.

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER
can an actual goon leader explain why i am blacklisted?

im curious if it's because i called out that one guy for spewing dumbass azov battalion nazi poo poo while wolf and i were both recording streams

or if it's because leadership is a bunch of morons who think i am the leader of delta sqad and not just some guy that fucks girls what live in vehicles

ZombieLenin
Sep 6, 2009

"Democracy for the insignificant minority, democracy for the rich--that is the democracy of capitalist society." VI Lenin

[/quote]
Holy poo poo, I just discovered a Marshall, Redeemer, Thanatos, and two legions in asset safety. I didn't even recall actually owning either blackops.

Edit

And apparently 7 leopards.

ZombieLenin fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Dec 5, 2023

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Baculus posted:

im curious if it's because i called out that one guy for spewing dumbass azov battalion nazi poo poo while wolf and i were both recording streams

or if it's because leadership is a bunch of morons who think i am the leader of delta sqad and not just some guy that fucks girls what live in vehicles

you need to ask on reddit, the place the actual "goon" leadership is

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Hey can anyone give me a cool trillion isk? It's for an amazing prank that I can't say anything more about ITT.

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

corgski posted:

Hey can anyone give me a cool trillion isk? It's for an amazing prank that I can't say anything more about ITT.

Only if you promise to double it for me

WilWheaton
Oct 11, 2006

It'd be hard to get bored on this ship!
im the last democratically elected leader of delta sqad but somehow flew under the radar

WilWheaton
Oct 11, 2006

probably because i only fart in local

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

ClCADA posted:

Only if you promise to double it for me

What am I, Jita local?

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

corgski posted:

What am I, Jita local?

Yes

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

The Jita local is the friends we made along the way.

ZombieLenin
Sep 6, 2009

[/quote]

corgski posted:

What am I, Jita local?

Are you going to sell me a 15b Sabre too?

WilWheaton
Oct 11, 2006

WilWheaton posted:

im the last democratically elected leader of delta sqad but somehow flew under the radar

im like the last emperor of delta sqad, except instead of a prince im a democratically elected representative who didnt read his poop handling guide and is swimming in a pile of poo poo of excrement of pubbies

oh yeah and i dont matter at all

I handed some frigates out to some delta sqad people before karttoon pulled the plug and was very surprised delta sqad was a thing 10 years later

DrHammond
Nov 8, 2011

corgski posted:

Just posting to confirm that this is, in fact, going to be an amazing prank and you should send corgski your iskies.

Eyud
Aug 5, 2006

WilWheaton posted:

im like the last emperor of delta sqad, except instead of a prince im a democratically elected representative who didnt read his poop handling guide and is swimming in a pile of poo poo of excrement of pubbies

oh yeah and i dont matter at all

I handed some frigates out to some delta sqad people before karttoon pulled the plug and was very surprised delta sqad was a thing 10 years later

I voted for you, probably, I mean I dunno really that was a long time ago

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

ZombieLenin posted:

Are you going to sell me a 15b Sabre too?

Yes

enjoy your new thrasher!

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.

ZombieLenin posted:

I keep seeing people wanting characters with black market trading. I had one once that I biomassed more than a decade ago, and I kind of wish I didn't now...

But I have to ask as a bitter vet, what possible use does that skill have now? As I recall it was used for "drug smuggling," which... are illegal NPC drugs even still a thing?

Just petition for it to be restored?
Im like, actually not joking now, if you have space on that account and remember the exact nickname

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Baculus posted:

leadership is a bunch of morons who think i am the leader of delta sqad and not just some guy that fucks girls what live in vehicles

it's this.

WilWheaton
Oct 11, 2006

Eyud posted:

I voted for you, probably, I mean I dunno really that was a long time ago

Thanks, I don’t remember poo poo all either

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD
imagine thinking anybody is in charge of this amoebic collection of hooting imbeciles

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

Ragnar Gunvald posted:

I'm still playing catch up with everything but so far, it doesn't seem to me like Delta did anything really wrong (Flanders wasnt Delta though was he?) and I have to say, being in GSF it does just feel very "different" to how it used to.

Non of the jabber channels etc are very active now, no real SIGs from what I've been able to see etc. GEWNS itself is great, Atrums done a wonderful job bringing everyone back together and being active etc but the alliance itself just feels a bit "flat". Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places and honestly, take everything I say with a fist full of salt because I'm terribad and still finding my feet again, but yeah... It just feels.. different? Bland?..

Bit random, but last night I was wondering if it's time to rebrand from the Imperium too, now Mittens is gone there's no need for a media friendly pubbie name. Can we go back to being the CFC please?

flanders was / is delta, he seems very chill (I do not interact much with him)

and you hit the nail on the head, jabber is kill except for some corp chats like MRCHI as far as i can tell and everyone has siloed even further away into their own communications (discord), and waffe is banger

would not mind to rebrand away from imperium, clusterfuck coalition works fine for me

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

I am very glad you are enjoying the game and having a good experience, the locking fc to not get away from him is very cute and :shobon:

I feel like the negativity here is here because there's no other healthy outlet for it, hence it isn't in in good fun it's actually just grievances albeit legitimate

the thing about the shitheads we complain about is most of them (not all) do not spend every waking moment being shitheads, the journey from happy new player / poster to bitter vet / ex / retirement poster is not overnight, it just happens from being exposed to one too many phrenologists in the imperium or one too many john hartley rages about bubbles or one too many people caring more about their own poo poo than helping fix issues within the org - and most posters here have been with the org for many years now

ultimately we want the org to be better so that happy experiences like you're having do not stop, and so that you do not ever become a bitter poster like the people here

Ragnar Gunvald posted:

Who gives a poo poo what the pubbies want. They're happy to adopt the name "goon" without understanding it and, they're clearly Institutionalised to Mittens at this point. Being dragged back into the real world may not be such a bad thing for them, even if they are screaming and kicking at the time..

Yes

Baculus posted:

Yes

Furnok Dorn posted:

imagine thinking anybody is in charge of this amoebic collection of hooting imbeciles

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

corgski posted:

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Baculus posted:

I asked to be taken off, and the answer was "lol, lmfao, no"

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

Furnok Dorn posted:

some of us are honking imbeciles thank you

e: but more importantly, give corgski your iskski

Dukes Mayo Clinic fucked around with this message at 07:46 on Dec 5, 2023

salartarium
Sep 7, 2021

ZombieLenin posted:

To be 100% transparent I’m not sure. It does work, but in an unexpected way. There are some missions where you need to move contraband like https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/New_Slaves , but faction police have been nerfed and you can use a cloaky ship. Small chance it is required for a COSMOS mission, shortcut, or “mini-professions” site. A lot of those are still disabled, but I’ve found some forgotten and “new” content. I’ve also done some research into supposedly cut content like level 5 distributions missions that might be accessible and Black Market would make some of these missions a lot easier if they are the same as the info I have. Also, some people are completionists and want the 4 obsolete skills.

Also rare things like these can easily have their price manipulated. You can take some random old item and highlight an old use to raise the price like say buying up mobile siphon units and then telling everyone the uses they still have. Or pointing out rare stuff that’s not listed on the market like Hellhound I drones.

I remember that someone even deleted any public mention of how to get the Yan Jung items which are best in class for Alphas, from all the public sites and wikis just so they could corner the market.

Ragnar Gunvald
May 13, 2015

Cool and good.

psilocybin laden posted:

I am very glad you are enjoying the game and having a good experience, the locking fc to not get away from him is very cute and :shobon:

I feel like the negativity here is here because there's no other healthy outlet for it, hence it isn't in in good fun it's actually just grievances albeit legitimate

the thing about the shitheads we complain about is most of them (not all) do not spend every waking moment being shitheads, the journey from happy new player / poster to bitter vet / ex / retirement poster is not overnight, it just happens from being exposed to one too many phrenologists in the imperium or one too many john hartley rages about bubbles or one too many people caring more about their own poo poo than helping fix issues within the org - and most posters here have been with the org for many years now

ultimately we want the org to be better so that happy experiences like you're having do not stop, and so that you do not ever become a bitter poster like the people here

Yes

Yes

Personally I don't think you can actually have too many John Hartley rages. I find them hilarious and it's fun to poke him..

Arishtat
Jan 2, 2011

Drone posted:

Playing Below the Asteroids on repeat like it's 3am the night before my term paper is due just like in 2007

Peak Eve.

Balthusdire
Jul 12, 2022

Baculus posted:

You're blacklisted because its easier to sweep inconveniences and reminders of failures under the rug. What else are they going to do, admit they might have hosed up?

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Trimming armor supers in Irmalin. Just trade me your super and I'll trim it and give it back to you.

twigplant
Jun 9, 2009

You're asking me to believe in sentient meat.

Greg Haza posted:

Well said. I actively look for lovely behaviour in my role as sig-l of Theta and it just isn't there. Anything that comes close is dealt with quickly and efficiently.

Lol come on. While Theta's better than it was even just two years ago and certainly light years better than ~the old days~, tolerating people like Whale Sex and Bratac and anyone else who used to chime in on the "drag queens are pedophiles, transgender is a mental illness" discussions in the politics/news channel in Theta Discord - probably Not An Arsonist and Juan Zezole and some others - isn't really indicative of the behavior not being there. It's there. You, Ragnar, and Dawn (and Magnuum? there's someone else) actively choose to not do anything about it. You guys didn't even ban Bratac after he made that pants-on-head threat against me and my kid iirc - Dawn just shuttered the politics channel and dusted her hands of it. Allowing Onebeloo back around is also actively choosing to look the other way.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

twigplant posted:

Lol come on. While Theta's better than it was even just two years ago and certainly light years better than ~the old days~, tolerating people like Whale Sex and Bratac and anyone else who used to chime in on the "drag queens are pedophiles, transgender is a mental illness" discussions in the politics/news channel in Theta Discord - probably Not An Arsonist and Juan Zezole and some others - isn't really indicative of the behavior not being there. It's there. You, Ragnar, and Dawn (and Magnuum? there's someone else) actively choose to not do anything about it. You guys didn't even ban Bratac after he made that pants-on-head threat against me and my kid iirc - Dawn just shuttered the politics channel and dusted her hands of it. Allowing Onebeloo back around is also actively choosing to look the other way.

christ

froody guy
Jun 25, 2013

Baron of Bad News posted:

Trimming armor supers in Irmalin. Just trade me your super and I'll trim it and give it back to you.

It turned out I was cooking a Nomad in T5Z. Now I have a Fenrir in Irmalin :byodood:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

twigplant posted:

They are probably posting screenshots of this post right now and jerking off about how they've epic troll'd the woke SA fake goons. Hope this helps!

Thank god some of these people aren't utterly unavoidable presences in goonwaffe. A lot of the complaints against modern gsf seem to boil down to the abundance of unplucked low hanging fruit.