Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Big Jeff

is going to be out for a couple weeks. Glad it's not serious!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Kirios posted:

Kids please stop shouting BIG JEFF at the back of the AFC South bus.

Guillaume Pantalones

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Begging the nfl to not put titans dolphins on mnf

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Seconding this motion.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Metapod posted:

Yeah we might give up 70 lol

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Metapod posted:

Counterpoint: :sickos:

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Bring on the blowouts.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Mega64 posted:

Bring on the blowouts.

what made that one to the patriots fun was that it was in the snow. that and led a qb change to vince young for the rest of the season.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Trevor Elite

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
No

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Trevor busted

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Goondolences

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I'm pretty sure he's done for the year too. Wow.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
The replay didn’t look that bad to me but I also am very stupid

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

poor trevvy

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
i dont know, he seems kinda hosed up and they made him walk like this to the locker room, lmao jags what are you doing

https://x.com/BussinWTB/status/1731885271300387236?s=20

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Just a reminder that the titans held this bengos squad to three points. Lol

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Lol

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Lmao

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

sucksonville suckuars

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Trevor Bust His Ankle

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Jags allowed Jake browning to score more points than the titans and texans allowed burrow to score combined

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
The NFL fixed the Texans/Jags game just for this to happen? smh

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
wish I would be relieved of my life

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Texans winning the AFC South, as I predicted.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
wow some guy named Jake Browning in his first career start beats the Jags while leading a mediocre Bengals team and puts up crazy stats??

Seems like other QBs are winning games, not ours though.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Congratulations to Bengals qb Jake Browning, who won a game in his second start in his third year in the NFL. Love to see journeymen finally see some success, even if it took Trevor Bust getting knocked out of the game to get there.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Demon Of The Fall posted:

wow some guy named Jake Browning in his first career start beats the Jags while leading a mediocre Bengals team and puts up crazy stats??

Seems like other QBs are winning games, not ours though.

loving lol, man. Yeah, a Bengals team just a couple years separated from the Super Bowl might be better than us, and it's not just a quarterback thing.

Also, we beat the Falcons and Panthers, so what is this.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

I’m convinced it’s a bit at this point

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I will admit that Billy Jeans is a terrible offensive lineman and defensive back

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

JT Jag posted:

wish I would be relieved of my life
Hell, same.

Soul Glo posted:

i dont know, he seems kinda hosed up and they made him walk like this to the locker room, lmao jags what are you doing

https://x.com/BussinWTB/status/1731885271300387236?s=20
He didnt want a cart.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

I mean, I'm a pessimist naturally, I get it, and yeah, levis is probably not The Future, but he is a future and I dare anyone to tell me he's the weakest part of this team. Like, this team blows and just jettisoned Byard, it'd make more sense to build a team around Levi's before deciding he's the guy or not than saying, "Not the guy, and that's what's most important." CJ Stroud is not current CJ Stroud if he plays for this Titans team.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

He didnt want a cart.

yeah man, athletes are dumb and often do things that hurt them for the sake of looking tough

i am no ankle expert, just sayin’!!!!!!

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Hell, same.

He didnt want a cart.

Seems like it's the trainer's job to do what's in the athlete's best interest

Although the path to the division looks good for the Texans, the Colts also have a pretty easy schedule remaining so if they win the season finale I don't see how the Texans finish ahead of them. In theory the Texans schedue looks pretty manageable. Jets, Browns with no Watson, Tits twice and Colts. Anderson and Greenard should theoretically feast if the Tits line is as bad as the thread claims. Then again, they lost to loving CAROLINA AND ATLANTA so there's a real chance they drop the Jets game and at least one of the Tits games :shrug:

Also even if the Texans win out the Jags would still need to lose two more

Intruder fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Dec 5, 2023

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Reminder that Nashville area dipshit above pays for season tickets for a team he appears to actively hate, lol.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Jake browning and will levis both led their offense down the field for a field goal to take the lead in an overtime game. Guess will levis is a dickless incompetent drooling mongoloid because his defense gave up a touchdown!!! He loving sucks!!!!!!

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
I can only afford to hate watch the titans on a pirated buffstreams link. This loving moron pays for the right to see it in person! 💪

Stop posting in my thread dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Probably Magic posted:

I mean, I'm a pessimist naturally, I get it, and yeah, levis is probably not The Future, but he is a future and I dare anyone to tell me he's the weakest part of this team. Like, this team blows and just jettisoned Byard, it'd make more sense to build a team around Levi's before deciding he's the guy or not than saying, "Not the guy, and that's what's most important." CJ Stroud is not current CJ Stroud if he plays for this Titans team.

I feel pretty confident at this point to say Levis is someone we can build around. He can definitely regress and become unplayable as many before him have done. But if actual offensive help arrives next season I think he'll stabilize into someone pretty solid