Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I profoundly fear my cats getting old and having to put them down

god damnit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I’m feeling sick and he is giving me a hug

He is a good boy

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Toxic Mental posted:

I profoundly fear my cats getting old and having to put them down

god damnit

:same:

My cats are mom + son and I know one's going to be sad as hell along with me when the other eventually passes

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Shithouse Dave posted:

I’m feeling sick and he is giving me a hug

He is a good boy

My wife gets sick far more often than normal due to pre-existing health problems, and our lazy old girl is a great therapy cat. Content to just sleep on her chest for hours at a time.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
napping beside the dogs. perverse

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

decided to play inside the new printer's box

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Space Kablooey posted:

is there anything more cattish than seeing a box and immediately deciding it is your new house? I say no.

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
I don't have a cat OP

Edit: just realized the thread wasn't directly made to ask me a question, sorry about that

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Space Kablooey posted:

Mine claimed the box for my new PC case as his house. He'll pounce on a cat toy, run into the box, run out to pounce again, then take cover behind the couch where he'll get ready to pounce and hide in the box again.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

I think my cats broken. She's never given the slightest poo poo about boxes or like 99% of toys. Chase the hell out of twist ties, but that's about it.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

I would love to let them play in boxes but one of my cats hates cardboard in non shredded form and she even taught how to shred them to my other cat :(

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

sex excellence posted:

I don't have a cat OP

fix it

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

"C'mon! Let's tune our weapons!"

sex excellence posted:

I don't have a cat OP

I've found leaving the door open long enough solves this.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:

sex excellence posted:

I don't have a cat OP

Edit: just realized the thread wasn't directly made to ask me a question, sorry about that

Spend enough time in your back yard and one will find you. The cat distribution system is very much real.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

eh's practicing his Blue Steel

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Ate way too fast and puked an impressive amount on three surfaces, a new record for her.

Is there a slow/puzzle feeder for wet food?

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

walked up to her cat brother and slapped him. cat brother then got up and slapped the dog. dog looked at me with such profound sadness.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

RC and Moon Pie posted:

Ate way too fast and puked an impressive amount on three surfaces, a new record for her.

Is there a slow/puzzle feeder for wet food?

Yeah, we have a silicone mat for one of ours. You can get em on Chewy, Petco or Amazon

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

he's professionally sleepy

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
cat friends my cats are out of international disease quarantine today!! soon they can come back home, and be pissed off about their new home and side eye me for dragging them around all this way and forcing them to live in a vet office.

but then they will get over it and meow and snuggle with me!

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

TK8325 posted:

walked up to her cat brother and slapped him. cat brother then got up and slapped the dog. dog looked at me with such profound sadness.

You should have slapped the first cat to close the circle-slap

(not really, I do not promote animal abuse)

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
guarded the babby

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

i gave him some fish and now he is prowling the house on the hunt for more fish

e: no now he is standing the kitchen door meowing at me

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
hit the loving kitty cat lotto jackpot!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bjay9
May 3, 2011

Kid, touch is for video games and gynecologists

I'm subjecting him to poor football

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Eat, poo poo, meow

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Bjay9 posted:

I'm subjecting him to poor football

This qualifies as animal abuse I think

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

MakaVillian posted:

This qualifies as animal abuse I think

i thought making my cat watch the raiders was bad

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

Put his drumstick in my hand

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
finally reunited with my large beautiful boy, and he's already done all the cat things. He kneaded my blubbery goon chest, he ate treats out of my hand, he screamed and ran out of the bedroom right after snuggling for no discernable reason, and then two minutes later let me pick him up and loudly purred. Even now he's lying right by me and staring like a true cat.

His spine is a lot more feelable than it was last time I petted him and I will be having words with the animal cops about what on earth they were feeding my son.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I took a pic of my boy and he opened his eyes immediately after so I took a second he hates to be photographed.

Sleep

After camera, no click sound audible to me

90% of the day he is in picture one

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Diligently followed from room to room as I did some chores. Because you never know, I might sit down at some point, and he has to make sure he is there and ready to sit on my lap when I do!

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Got herself trapped (by me) inside the shower enclosure and i didn't let her leave until she meowed. Twice

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

He hasn't done poo poo. He slept at the foot of my computer table for 6+ hours and went outside.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

she took a nap with me earlier and when i woke up she was laying on her back with her head on the pillow next to me, snoring

Pomme de Terror
Sep 30, 2021

Well, one of us must have killed him!

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

His spine is a lot more feelable than it was last time I petted him and I will be having words with the animal cops about what on earth they were feeding my son.

If he's anything like our chonky boy, he might have been given perfectly fine food, but was too stressed from being separated from you. When Kaz got put in quarantine when we moved to Korea, he had his special food, he just didn't eat as much as normal because he wasn't with us or our other cat.

Content for today: my wife had a turkey sandwich for the first time in a while and Pequod stalked her while she was making it, hopped up into the wife's spot while she was carrying the sandwich over, then proceeded to chirp and mrow until given turkey repeatedly, and then slapped my wife's hand when she didn't hand a piece over fast enough

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

I love this thread and I love all of you.

Today Maxi Pad woke me up at quarter to six trying incredibly hard and incredibly fruitlessly to situate himself on my computer keyboard. When I rhetorically asked him what the gently caress he was doing he chirped at me and ran away, then came back five minutes later and attempted to sit on my giant over-ear headphones. This also didn't work, so he eventually gave up and came to bed to be the little spoon.

poronty
Oct 19, 2006
a hung Aryan

No. 6 posted:

Eat, poo poo, meow

Starring Julia Roberts, out next year!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Waited until I woke up, stole my spot in bed when I went to take a leak, and is now laying on me purring alternating between leaning his head against me and licking my head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

screamed for 30 minutes before his breakfast, ate breakfast, then passed the gently caress out for an hour