Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
About... 1-2 weeks ago there was a well produced pro Palestine short, 2-3 min long, by (I don't remember) a Lebanese? or Jordanian? amateur film-maker. It had some music, but it was definitely not a music video. Anyone have it handy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)
The one with the table of people drinking blood and eating gore?

https://twitter.com/tamars/status/1725567425884618973?t=ciW_yHISSY4_0b3WsHHUkg&s=19

WhiskeyWhiskers has issued a correction as of 14:19 on Dec 7, 2023

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Sancho Banana posted:

I wonder if the IDF tried using these at some point in the current war and hosed it up in some truly Loony Tunes rear end ways.

nobody will answer the most important question: why is the Hamas fighter in this graphic so caked up?

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Sancho Banana posted:

"A survey by the "Maccabi" health organization found: 31% of Israelis reported feeling a change in their health for the worse due to the war, 48% reported a worsening mental state, 36% reported that they gained weight and 63% testified that they suffer from sleeping problems"

https://twitter.com/kann_news/status/1732700222428467207?t=_rtKqzhz8aXbJMcUm7N9rw&s=19

This? *chuckles* It's just a little genocide weight.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Dancer posted:

About... 1-2 weeks ago there was a well produced pro Palestine short, 2-3 min long, by (I don't remember) a Lebanese? or Jordanian? amateur film-maker. It had some music, but it was definitely not a music video. Anyone have it handy?

This it?

HazCat
May 4, 2009

Dancer posted:

This one?

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

Hey, all of you who've spent several days and several threads defending this fabulous act of "resistance", what part of it did you like most? The war rape? The slicing of children in half? The parading of bodies in Gaza to a cheering crowd?

If you think this is such a great thing for Gaza and the world, get off your keyboard, arrange a one-way trip to Israel, and sneak over to the Gaza strip and present yourself to Hamas as a hostage. If you somehow survive the ordeal and aren't raped, murdered, and paraded in Gaza, you might do something actually significant to improve the goals of the fabulous resistance.

Every single one of these "pro-Palestinians", as well as the long overdue tankies, should be banned from these loving forums. It's a pox upon it that they are let to be here so long, and it's a pox upon you and your team for probating and banning people presenting real historical information that's not comfortable for Westerners and inconvenient to the Palestinian narrative. Don't bother with punishments, I'll be out momentarily.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Al-Saqr posted:

today we gave now completed two months into this war. its been an icredible two months both in the good and bad ways. in the good ways, Hamas won on october 7th and Hamas is still winning today. I am stunned beyond belief at the scale and scope of the palestinians military victory and resistance, the complete destruction of the IDF as an institution, if you had told me the military actions and accomplishments of the gaza resistance i wouldve said youre nuts and you're taking stuff out of metal gear cutscenes or a dumb action movie, but here we are, it's real. Hamas has nailed every single aspect of this war, military, media, etc. the worldwide protests was astounding. the israeli campaign is faltering and failing, and soon they will be forced to stop the war.

but it is tempered by the bad side, the west has completely sloughed off their faces to reveal the nazis within, the level of destruction and mass murder of civilians ahasnt been seen like this outside of ww2 and the insane cruelty and pettiness of the israelis are right out of 'come and see' and the SS files, the deep hurt i feel towards the civilian catastrophe and the shame i feel at the meek, cowardly and traitorous arab governments. and double shame that normal arab folk are too oppressed and too defeated to pressure them further. the sheer inhumanity and cruelty and insanity of the IDF and the death and destruction they've caused to innocent civilians and children is heartbreaking beyond belief.

but thank goodness, that cruelty amounted to nothing, for once, for once the light of humanity is winning, we're winning against the darkness of barbarism. the cost is high, it was always going to be, but the win against he barbaric fortress politics of the west were people can be shoved into concentration camps and be forgotten more than makes up for it.

I'm not a particularly religious guy, but I was thinking alot recently about how there was a scene from the movie 'the message' about the prophet muhammad, in which at one point all the tribes of mecca signed a document that exiled muhammad and his followers out of the city, and forced a total starvation siege on them, banning all trade with them, they nailed that declaration to the door of the Kaaba, the muslims were starving out and dying for a year or so, being forced to eat whatever scraps and leaved and such they can gather.

One day, relatives and fellow tribesmen (who werent muslim) of muhammads followers had had enough, they forced their way to the Kaaba, to tear the document, sword in hand.

only to find out that the document had literally been eaten by termites, the only section left uneaten was a single phrase:-

"In the name of your god."

god sent his smallest, weakest and least noticable creatures to literally eat the document and stop the starvation. and right now, god sends his weakest servants, the people of gaza, to shake us all free. the fleet carriers of america, the greed and vanity of the gulf royals, the cruelty and insanity of the israelis, their money, their armies, their cruelty all are nothing in the face of god.

as i said from the very beginning palestine will win. and from here the true liberation of palestine will begin. and hopefully the liberation of arabs from the jail of oppression.

Great post. The people of Gaza have shown they are anything but weak. They are an inspiration to the oppressed of the world.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

the Israeli lobby is joining their power rings together to form one big lobby to come up with more lurid fantasies about 10/7.

https://fxtwitter.com/foxnews/status/1732711554032836659?s=46&t=UyfxoSAUKW7QZlR_GhkuYA

:lol: theyr’re panicking because they simply assumed the younger generations would buy in to the typical bullshit propaganda and they realize now the continued support from America is completely timed on boomer life expectancy

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

gently caress

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
Roger Waters discussing touring in the west bank in 2006 and realizing then what poo poo heels the Israelis are

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPRvchkA4/

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

the vile Israelis!

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

hubris.height posted:

Roger Waters discussing touring in the west bank in 2006 and realizing then what poo poo heels the Israelis are

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPRvchkA4/

the only good british person (david gilmour is alright too I guess)

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

spacemang_spliff posted:

21 savage

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Sancho Banana posted:

"A survey by the "Maccabi" health organization found: 31% of Israelis reported feeling a change in their health for the worse due to the war, 48% reported a worsening mental state, 36% reported that they gained weight and 63% testified that they suffer from sleeping problems"

https://twitter.com/kann_news/status/1732700222428467207?t=_rtKqzhz8aXbJMcUm7N9rw&s=19

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Israel needs to get a fuckin grip.

"israeli maccabee org"
more like "is really be eating maccas" :burger:

boo loving hoo you gained weight while starving a population woah your sleeping problems

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/economics/status/1732777465649459629?s=20

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

The genocide has been priced in

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
the god schlomocule

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Hamas doing gods work:-

============

Al-Qassam Brigades: We booby-trapped a tunnel opening in the Sheikh Radwan area, and it blew up a force of occupation soldiers, and they were killed and wounded.

Al-Qassam Brigades: Our mujahideen were able to snipe two Zionist soldiers in the Shujaiya neighborhood, east of Gaza City.

Al-Qassam Brigades: We completely or partially destroyed 79 Israeli military vehicles on the Gaza City frontlines during the last 72 hours.

Al-Qassam: Our mujahideen clashed with a foot force of 6 soldiers, leaving them dead and wounded, and they seized a robot east of Khan Yunis.

Urgent | Al-Qassam: Our mujahideen targeted a Zionist foot force of 15 soldiers with 3 explosive devices, killing and wounding them east of Khan Yunis.

https://twitter.com/AJArabic/status/1732776711274615094?s=20

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
If, like me, you'd been wondering about that 43-minute atrocity video the Zionist entity put out (the one they had Gal Godot showing to a half-empty auditorium), well:

quote:

Israel's 43-minute Hamas atrocity video exposed
https://new.thecradle.co/articles/israels-43-minute-hamas-atrocity-video-exposed
When first presented to 100 international media representatives on 23 October, Israeli army spokesperson Daniel Hagari drew parallels between Hamas and ISIS. He stated Hamas had: “Decided to commit this crime against humanity … to rape, to kill indiscriminately, to behead people. And yes … also babies. And they did this with complete understanding of what they were doing and what will happen afterward in Gaza as a consequence.”
But now prominent Guardian journalist Owen Jones, who watched the footage at a private screening, has emerged to say that not only does the video fall short of those claims, but it is being deliberately used to justify Israel's horrific assault on Gaza's civilians.
There was apparently some actual footage of violence against people you'd be hard-pressed to call combatants:

quote:

Jones acknowledged the horrific nature of many scenes in the video, such as a Hamas fighter using a grenade to kill a father and injure his two young sons, and another brutally beheading a Thai farm worker with a garden tool.
If you watch Jones' video, he also explains that you see the fighter take a bottle of Coke from the fridge after this.

Other than that, the video contains absolutely no evidence of atrocities committed by Hamas fighters, including sexual violence. It does have the video of the burned woman with an injury to her genital area, but this proves nothing. There is nothing about any dead babies, beheaded or otherwise. It also does not contain the footage apparently invented by his Guardian colleague Rory Carroll:

quote:

Similarly, Jones' Guardian colleague [Carroll] had written that the footage showed Hamas attackers entering a house and killing a young girl, perhaps 7 years old, whom they found hiding under a table. But Jones confirmed that no such footage of a young girl being killed existed in the video of the screening he attended.
The video does contain some of the greatest hits, like those fabricated audio recordings of Hamas fighters talking to each other:

quote:

Jones also states that the video included an audio recording of a Hamas fighter who calls his mother from the phone of one of his Israeli victims, bragging to her of having killed “ten Jews.”
However, Jones notes that the Israeli military has previously released audio recordings “whose veracity has been challenged by experts” to bolster its propaganda since 7 October. For example, Israel has conveniently produced dubious audio recordings helpful in covering up its bombing of hospitals and ambulances.
In the linked video, Jones also notes that the video contains content that seems to contradict the Israeli party line. For example, there is audio of a Hamas fighter at the music festival urging another to save their ammunition for soldiers and not waste it on civilians. The pictures of the burned bodies shown in the video are almost certainly the work of Israeli heavy weapons.

In sum, this seems like yet another Israeli propaganda failure. As always, DTI, DTA.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Hamas will hopefully find the tank that killed the Reuters journalist.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

death to israel, death to arab regimes, gently caress them all. Hamas shouldnt have let go of any prisoners.

https://twitter.com/nour_odeh/status/1732770461002383710?s=20

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

gently caress this goes so hard, i love it

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Hizbullah pressuring Israel:-

=====

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...%86%D8%B7%D9%86

Hezbollah targets occupation army sites and confirms direct casualties
Today, Thursday, Lebanese Hezbollah announced a series of new operations against Israeli occupation army positions off southern Lebanon.

The party said - in separate statements - that it targeted the sites of Al-Jardah, Bayad Blida, Maayan Baruch, and Zarit barracks with appropriate weapons, and achieved direct hits.

He added that he also targeted two gatherings of occupation soldiers in the vicinity of the Jal al-Alam and Harj Shtoula sites, and caused direct hits in them.

Hezbollah announced earlier today that it had targeted a gathering of Israeli soldiers in the vicinity of the Matat Barracks and caused direct hits on them. It also confirmed that its fighters had targeted the Al-Marj site in the occupied Lebanese village of Honin, and had directly hit it.

Meanwhile, Hezbollah announced the killing of one of its fighters as part of the ongoing confrontations with the occupation forces across the border.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Karach posted:

This? *chuckles* It's just a little genocide weight.

:drat:

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007

Karach posted:

If, like me, you'd been wondering about that 43-minute atrocity video the Zionist entity put out (the one they had Gal Godot showing to a half-empty auditorium), well:

There was apparently some actual footage of violence against people you'd be hard-pressed to call combatants:

If you watch Jones' video, he also explains that you see the fighter take a bottle of Coke from the fridge after this.

Other than that, the video contains absolutely no evidence of atrocities committed by Hamas fighters, including sexual violence. It does have the video of the burned woman with an injury to her genital area, but this proves nothing. There is nothing about any dead babies, beheaded or otherwise. It also does not contain the footage apparently invented by his Guardian colleague Rory Carroll:

The video does contain some of the greatest hits, like those fabricated audio recordings of Hamas fighters talking to each other:

In the linked video, Jones also notes that the video contains content that seems to contradict the Israeli party line. For example, there is audio of a Hamas fighter at the music festival urging another to save their ammunition for soldiers and not waste it on civilians. The pictures of the burned bodies shown in the video are almost certainly the work of Israeli heavy weapons.

In sum, this seems like yet another Israeli propaganda failure. As always, DTI, DTA.

Owen Jones has overtake Jeremy Corbyn as the Most Antisemitic British Person.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

spacemang_spliff posted:

Incorrect

https://variety.com/2023/music/news/roger-waters-antisemitic-says-polly-samson-david-gilmour-agrees-pink-floyd-ukraine-1235515432/

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Remember, the more israel is desperate, the more atrocities they will commit to try and sell a victory:-

Euro-Mediterranean Observatory: Israeli forces burn homes in Beit Lahia and kill civilians raising white flags

Euro-Mediterranean Monitor: Israel arrests dozens of Palestinian civilians from UNRWA schools in northern Gaza

Euro-Mediterranean Observatory: We documented the arrest of journalists, doctors, academics, and elderly people from displacement centers in northern Gaza after they were stripped naked.

https://twitter.com/AJArabic/status/1732792078659133739?s=20

Footage shows the Israeli occupation targeting the Zarqa area in the Sheikh Radwan neighborhood

https://twitter.com/AJArabic/status/1732792085772914931?s=20

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

:whitewater:

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Al-Saqr posted:

Al-Qassam: Our mujahideen clashed with a foot force of 6 soldiers, leaving them dead and wounded, and they seized a robot east of Khan Yunis.

wait... did Hamas finally get a Gundam?!

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

crepeface posted:

wait... did Hamas finally get a Gundam?!

Iron Diaper power armour now appearing in the field

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
The son of Gadi Eizeknot, former Chief of Staff, current Minister without portfolio in the Knesset and the father of The Dahiya Doctrine, has been killed in Gaza.

God willing, the man himself will meet the fist of justice too.

https://twitter.com/N12News/status/1732795076638560557?t=4BgKd2kacF7IDB0RYKLd7g&s=19

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Sancho Banana posted:

The son of Gadi Eizeknot, former Chief of Staff, current Minister without portfolio in the Knesset and the father of The Dahiya Doctrine, has been killed in Gaza.

how many loving doctrines do these people have

too many doctrines, not enough latrines

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
every time an idf "doctrine" is brought up its always the most evil poo poo imaginable

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Sancho Banana posted:

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

The entire idf playbook is atrocity from cover to cover

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Sancho Banana posted:

https://twitter.com/N12News/status/1732795076638560557?t=4BgKd2kacF7IDB0RYKLd7g&s=19

alhamdulilah god burn him

National Parks
Apr 6, 2016

Al-Saqr posted:

death to israel, death to arab regimes, gently caress them all. Hamas shouldnt have let go of any prisoners.

https://twitter.com/nour_odeh/status/1732770461002383710?s=20

Israel doing this to people at a shelter while they whine about their hostages having some mild discomfort while being held is stunning.

Like that's over a hundred people sitting in the street almost naked waiting to get loaded up and sent who knows where

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Sancho Banana posted:

Big deal, it's like that every year when you have to see the in-laws for Hanukkah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

The martyrdom of the elderly Palestinian woman who was known at the beginning of the war with the phrase “I am older than Israel”

https://x.com/aja_egypt/status/1732770383386853623?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg