Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shard

Most Power Alex posted:

First time in a while I've opened up my 'bored at work folder', here's some bonus Daddy Magic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard

Most Power Alex posted:

It all fits together.

Cael

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

coconono posted:

Rush is daddy

Rush vs Parrow when?

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

Parker and Trench should come back to be Riho’s henchmen. They were the best hired goons.

JUNGLE BOY

coconono posted:

Parker and Trench should come back to be Riho’s henchmen. They were the best hired goons.

that was one of the times tony should not have been listening to the internet

Sandman from ECW

If Parker and Trench are Bebop and Rocksteady that would make Riho The Shredder. I don’t know who Krang would be. Maybe Sasha Banks head inside Rybacks body.

apophenium

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
Saw a guy who looked just like Trent Beretta in a Target and I'm 90% sure it was him. Hollered internally so as not to bother

Tampa Bae

Please, this is all I have

apophenium posted:

Saw a guy who looked just like Trent Beretta in a Target and I'm 90% sure it was him. Hollered internally so as not to bother
dude goes to the grocery store every day because he's lonely and bored, you should've said hello

apophenium

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
drat my bad :smith:

Most Power Alex

Tampa Bae posted:

dude goes to the grocery store every day because he's lonely and bored, you should've said hello

He could have been there to talk to the managers about his booking.

Captain Foo

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

I would watch the best friends in a publix parking lot match

Okkult

Captain Foo posted:

I would watch the best friends in a publix parking lot match

fez_machine
Hooting and Hollerin about how good the C2 has been for AEW even if the execution hasn't been totally to my taste.

Captain Foo

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

fez_machine posted:

Hooting and Hollerin about how good the C2 has been for AEW even if the execution hasn't been totally to my taste.

I’m surprised we haven’t seen any draws or real upsets yet but we’re still only about halfway through and even the “worst” matchups have been extremely solid wrestling. The best matches have loving Owned

Shard

Captain Foo posted:

I’m surprised we haven’t seen any draws or real upsets yet but we’re still only about halfway through and even the “worst” matchups have been extremely solid wrestling. The best matches have loving Owned

To me Brody over Claudio and Brody over Eddie were big upsets.

Captain Foo

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Shard posted:

To me Brody over Claudio and Brody over Eddie were big upsets.

Maybe I’m just really high on Brody! I saw Claudio as a bigger upset than eddie though

Big Coffin Hunter

It's pretty great because they're both big upsets that in no way should be an upset because "oh yeah, Brody King is a gigantic scary dude"

Shard

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

It's pretty great because they're both big upsets that in no way should be an upset because "oh yeah, Brody King is a gigantic scary dude"

Exactly. Brody could believably beat anyone on the roster.

God I would love for Max to try his tired poo poo on Brody who just walks straight forward and lariats his head off. That would be a great way to keep his long segments down on length

Captain Foo

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

vibe

Shard

Quantum of Phallus

lmfao

super macho dude

The Blue league is basically the AEW Bryan Danielson Fantasy Booking league and I'm extremely here for it

Shard

super macho dude

The Mox/Swerve match had me hootin' & hollerin' like a madman in my living room. Big Match Mox making it to the finals with a perfect record wasn't on my bingo card, and I hope it's Swerve instead, but the option of a Mox vs Danielson final would still have me extremely hype.

Writer Cath

Box. Flipped.
Remember when Kip wore shirtless sleeves?

https://twitter.com/zerocontextAEW/status/1718091990003314962

That was cool as hell.

Pinwiz11

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Writer Cath posted:

Remember when Kip wore shirtless sleeves?

https://twitter.com/zerocontextAEW/status/1718091990003314962

That was cool as hell.

I'll say it again, that's my FFXIV Glam goals.

Spuckuk

Being a bastard works

Ill say it again, the C1 tournament is the best thing AEW has done in an age, just slappers of matches with just enough reason for them to happen

On The Internet

Kip rules. Shirtless sleeves > vests. :colbert:

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

Excited about the Devil reveal. Even if its the obvious choice, its been a real fun ride showing off MJF's depth and range.

super macho dude

Mecca talk: who do you actually think the Devil is?

My money was on Cole, but the injury hosed that plan up. They're going with their second obvious option and its Jack Perry. Him copyrighting Jungle Boy and the other poo poo is a red herring.

graph

aaag peanuts
its jack britt and wardlow

Barry Bluejeans

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

graph posted:

I have hopes of Kyle O'Reilly being involved as well

graph

aaag peanuts

Barry Bluejeans posted:

I have hopes of Kyle O'Reilly being involved as well

id be down

Erin M. Fiasco

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Someone posited the idea of Tom Lawlor and Team Filthy and there's absolutely zero chance of that but I want it so bad.

Lots of other interesting ideas have been floated with Jack Perry being the idea I think has the most merit but I kinda like the idea of the Bucks being involved somehow too.

Most Power Alex
Probably end up being Jack Perry but I feel like it should be MJF and Adam Cole. Have them get caught then explain that they they're both scumbags but like getting cheared so they decided it would be easier to work together to sabotage other people in secret.

Hirez

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

graph posted:

I'm down with Jack Cartwheel in this stable

ChrisBTY

this glorious monument

My guess is it was supposed to be Cole and The Kingdom (who had second thoughts about this whole 'friendship' thing after knowing the agony of defeat at Wembly) but Tony pivoted to Jack Perry. Which isn't the best choice but could be redeemed by his choice in goons. Somebody suggested he should hang out with David Arquette and I think that's brilliant. And given Tony's desire to 'fix' WCW there is a non-0% chance of that happening.

Off chance of Will Ospreay who is in the Devil guise because he's still under contract to New Japan and the Don Callis Family are his goons.

Regrettably if it's Perry that means the MJF title reign will continue for the foreseeable future since there's no way Perry becomes World Champ. I'm not even that down on MJF but pretty much every title reign wears out its welcome after a year. Especially in a fed as stacked as AEW where there are so many other people that can freshen things up and run with the ball.

ChrisBTY fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Dec 20, 2023

fez_machine
Eddie will take the belt off MJF at Grandslam

but more seriously I have no idea who the next champ is going to be. Maybe Darby?

edit: no it has to be Swerve!

Shard

Jack Perry makes sense because he's been gone for so long but it could very well be someone else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84

Corgis love bread. And Puro

What if it's Jeff Jarrett!