Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/cryptokubrology/status/1733645609125740636?t=86fYGj4E-HWTTAd7aUiQvQ&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

Zadok Allen
Oct 9, 2023

lol

Zadok Allen has issued a correction as of 07:39 on Dec 10, 2023

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
I'm constantly telling people it was exactly 237 weeks

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!
CIAmatria

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

You're an actual crazy person aren't you?

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

rodbeard posted:

[Epstein] You're an actual crazy person aren't you?

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

alright chill out, if there's anywhere that should be a safe space for schizoposting, this is that thread.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Ether Frenzy posted:

I'm constantly telling people it was exactly 237 weeks

https://twitter.com/cryptokubrology/status/1731459378103148655?t=UT2swawxBzpmA-sQv_d9zA&s=19

https://twitter.com/cryptokubrology/status/1730084365986935121?t=bGdzpeLAqfCcQHWm5SFwAA&s=19

https://twitter.com/cryptokubrology/status/1711856404540391781?t=BBaki1LJ2lj_3TqtmaSUZA&s=19

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

It’s all in the numbers

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Room 237 at the Overlook Hotel contained the secrets

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

learned a few new things about Elon musk in the last 5 minutes. what a loser.

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol
Number 36,711: that's terror

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

endocriminologist posted:

Number 36,711: that's terror

Always puts a big dumb smile on my face to see this referenced on this website, the only place I ever see it referenced

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
Remember people were worried that Ronald Wilson Reagan was the devil because each of his given names has 6 letters. 6 6 6. The method of numerology applied is so basic, malleable and meaningless that I just cannot take it seriously, it's a throwback to a simpler time on the internet for sure. Someone making a compilation of 9/11 "predictions" in media is to that guy as a chordate is to the amoeba

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
a lot of conspiracy theories are just perfectly normal, reasonable observations of reality that are deliberately discredited by psyops. then there's numerology, which is solely the domain of extreme mental illness.

Stage Beans
May 16, 2007

kubrick freaks make the best posters

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

a lot of conspiracy theories are just perfectly normal, reasonable observations of reality that are deliberately discredited by psyops. then there's numerology, which is solely the domain of extreme mental illness.

Numerologist are just Enochians who haven't meet any angels

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Dark Alliance is a really good read, finally digging in to it. Not just the material but it's well-written and gripping. Rip Gary.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Dokapon Findom posted:

Remember people were worried that Ronald Wilson Reagan was the devil because each of his given names has 6 letters. 6 6 6.

even a broken clock is right twice a day

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

Proust Malone posted:

even a broken clock is right twice a day

They didn't count on Barack Hussei nObama (6 6 6 again... coincidence??? :wth:)

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Stage Beans posted:

kubrick freaks make the best posters
and better lovers

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Dokapon Findom posted:

Barack Hussei nObama

:hmmyes:

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Azathoth posted:

I'll remain agonistic on who knew what when, but I'd lean towards Netanyahu not knowing, if only because he didn't set up a fall guy when it's obvious that this would have immediate and predictable blowback. Seems more likely that, given the reporting so far that Israeli intelligence was aware of the plot and the government overall dismissed it, this is some connected people deciding not to waste an opportunity. It doesn't take more than a couple connected people taking large, inexplicable short positions for word to spread that someone's got insider knowledge of something going down that's bad for Israel and for other folks to start making similar bets, even if next to no one actually knows why they're doing it.

I think the most likely explanation is “most of the upper Israeli spook networks knew it was coming and let it happen, because a handful of dead Israeli troops and settlers is the perfect caucus belli to level a few apartment blocks and restore Bibi’s public standing. However they massively underestimated both Hamas and how much neoliberalism has rotten out the IOF, so they ended up taking a massive L on the 7th.”

The hosed themselves with their own hubris, and the Gaza holocaust that is chewing through both Gaza civilians and IDF grunts is they only way they can save face.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

I think the most likely explanation is “most of the upper Israeli spook networks knew it was coming and let it happen, because a handful of dead Israeli troops and settlers is the perfect caucus belli to level a few apartment blocks and restore Bibi’s public standing. However they massively underestimated both Hamas and how much neoliberalism has rotten out the IOF, so they ended up taking a massive L on the 7th.”

The hosed themselves with their own hubris, and the Gaza holocaust that is chewing through both Gaza civilians and IDF grunts is they only way they can save face.

I tend to lean on the side of "they had all these warning signs going off and they didn't pay attention to any of them because they saw the Palestinians as beneath contempt and wouldn't be able to pull off anything of note no matter what the intel said"

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

At a certain point isn’t just law of averages at a certain point considering the US has dominated the world since 1945? You throw up a bunch of random data and you will get some 666s and 420s showing up just because of brute force.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

yes but also ronald reagan was actually the antichrist

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

Maybe it doesn't really matter anymore.

Dokapon Findom posted:

They didn't count on Barack Hussei Obamna

Fixed

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

i don't really have anything to countermand this interpretation but the recent roundups of men that are labeled by the Israeli government as "mass Hamas surrenders", these photos of men who are stripped to their underwear at least deserve a second glance. one thing I did notice is that these nearly nude men did not have uniform undies, in fact very few of them had matching undergarments

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

this fun 1950s clip came up on YouTube for me the other day. check the poo poo the doctor says during minute 23 lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjNWrxzm-es

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

I've been saying this

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022

Spergin Morlock posted:

check the poo poo the doctor says during minute 23 lmao

i watched from the beginning and was not ready for it and my jaw dropped

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Spergin Morlock posted:

this fun 1950s clip came up on YouTube for me the other day. check the poo poo the doctor says during minute 23 lmao

lmao don't skip watching this

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Spergin Morlock posted:

what the gently caress I was not expecting that at all

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022
is psychosis from... that substance really a thing though or was it just a caption transcription error

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Spergin Morlock posted:

gently caress!!!

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Spergin Morlock posted:

So... uh. What are we to make of this?

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
:lmao:

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Frosted Flake posted:

Apparently Abram Hoffer and Humphry Osmond theorized around the same time that, due to similarity between mescaline and adrenaline, the latter was a psychedelic and could explain schizophrenia as a form of auto-intoxication

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Frosted Flake posted:

all those jokes about it were not in fact jokes