Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Orvin posted:

Would you trust a random place in the middle of nowhere South Dakota to be able to handle a red sauce? At least ranch you know is going to be sourced from Sysco, so you get only the finest chemicals in your pizza.

Counterpoint:

Also, it's hard to find sales data for local NYC pizza chains but apparently Joe's Pizza is per Google/Yelp data, the busiest which is a good standin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
pizza is america's 2nd best gift to the world after "literally every single genre of music"

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Buffalo would rather break off and join Canada than become a member of "New England"

Buffalo has no say over it's future status as a Michigan vassel

Mandoric
Mar 15, 2003
New England's natural western border is the Hudson, anyway.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

the gently caress is the company shown over Washington state?

by process of elimination, it must be round table.

some pretty martial imagery, I guess roundtable's advertising agency knows WAR is coming

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Coke is obviously Incorrect, it's a shame Pop can't ally with them against Soda

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

i say swears online posted:

nobody does that, it's gotta be carbonated

sprite is a coke though

this kind of thing is why the south will lose the next war

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
considering the south won the last one i wouldn't take that bet

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

bit out of date but always a good one

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

cultural genocide

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

finally, proof that coastal elites have taken over

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
the Coke shall rise again

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

WNY holding strong as Pop Country

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
In case it wasn't obvious from the year, the enclaves and highways should make it clear that the pop/soda map is not real data but a metaphor for Palestine

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Speleothing posted:

In case it wasn't obvious from the year, the enclaves and highways should make it clear that the pop/soda map is not real data but a metaphor for Palestine

it's real data

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
i really despise it when people disrespect science like that

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Speleothing posted:

sodastream

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

vyelkin posted:

sodastream

al qok force

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Speleothing posted:

That's now how you do a metaphor, this is:

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
jumped up weasel fucks

kyojin
Jun 15, 2005

I MASHED THE KEYS AND LOOK WHAT I MADE

Regarde Aduck posted:

jumped up weasel fucks

The English

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Speleothing posted:

From the Mississippi river to the Sargasso Sea
RC Cola will be free

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/A24/status/1734936219711394284?t=Vf_Kb82o2ndiFhSVHjm_nQ&s=19

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
lol

Orvin
Sep 9, 2006

Did I hear “Western forces of Texas and California? Seems a normally incompatible mix. I wonder what kind of logic hoops the writers jump through to get those states to join up.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Orvin posted:

Did I hear “Western forces of Texas and California? Seems a normally incompatible mix. I wonder what kind of logic hoops the writers jump through to get those states to join up.

it's the kind of setup you get when the filmmakers want to make a political movie without actually taking a political stance on anything, because having a political ideology underpinning your movie risks putting off half your potential ticket buyers

my guess based on the trailer alone is President Nick Offerman is just capital-E Evil for some reason and that sparks a civil war without really needing to dig into what circumstances could theoretically cause a civil war in the contemporary United States

zero knowledge
Apr 27, 2008
the film stinks of *sniffs* ideology *eats entire hotdog wtihout chewing*

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCeIMnJSOe0

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

needs more drones

having president nick offerman give evil speeches from mt. weather would have been a little more realistic and probably cheaper than blowing up DC. I am going to see it specifically to see DC get blown up though.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
He just gives ron swanson speeches in front of a green screen like a command and conquer FMV

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

finally, the link between oregon and kentucky

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

The Voice of Labor posted:

finally, the link between oregon and kentucky

lol they gave long island to new jersey and cape cod to RI

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Orvin posted:

worst balk map. this is going to be so loving stupid

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Real hurthling! posted:

lol they gave long island to new jersey and cape cod to RI

Giving mobile to florida while alabama was also keyboard is so loving funny

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

disappointed that only south new mexico got the accordion. you'd figure louisiana would want a slice of that pie

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

i say swears online posted:

worst balk map. this is going to be so loving stupid
twist ending: the map is completely wrong, pure made up propaganda, and the whole thing is just a coup against a president that's trying to be a little too good.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Orvin posted:

The Coward's Rebellion, there's literally no war the two would be on the same side of

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

iowa sneaking into the great lakes alliance……… get your rear end to the contested territory