Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Codependent Poster posted:

Yeah just kick his rear end out of the league already. That's a straight up wind up punch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Draymond immediately recognized that Poole had to go, in recognition of these efforts he has a blank check from the warriors to do whatever he wants.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

soggybagel posted:

He wasn't even being held and he was hobbling like there was a bear trap attached to his ankle.

He also cant' even claim he didn't know where Nurk was because they were in contact the entire time

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Lockback posted:

Draymond immediately recognized that Poole had to go, in recognition of these efforts he has a blank check from the warriors to do whatever he wants.

Warriors Culture nothing without Jordan Poole there to keep guys like Draymond inline. Major leadership vacuum

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I’m with Draymond, this was the worst call I’ve ever seen Draymond checked with the ref first if it was ok and also the ref didn’t give him a warning that he couldn’t do it as is customary

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
I'm laughing at the contrast between Jokic's ejection and Draymond's

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
It's remarkable how few games Draymond has actually been suspended for. I would guess though this has to be no less than the games he got for choking Rudy simply because that was only a couple weeks ago!

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Nurkic barely even got hit if you watch the replay. It deserves a technical, even ejection was pushing it and they still did it. But suspension for this poo poo is ridiculous.

the elbow doesn't even hit his face, Draymond's forearm hits Nurkic's shoulder and nurkic already moves his head backwards and he doesn't get hit in the face by the arm.

"haymaker" is ridiculous

Watch it again if you'd like. Draymond's forearm hits Nurkic's shoulder and neck area, but Nurkic moves his head back and doesn't get in the face.

It deserves a technical, maybe even an ejection if you're considering Draymond's history. But a suspension as most of this sub is calling for, is way too insane.

And it's sad that it's happening in the Warriors sub, clearly brigading, but looks like even the mods don't care.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
what is this bit you're doing

edit: is that a bit?

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

the sequence of events was pretty clear:

-Draymond got with two ticky tack fouls early

-Draymond annoyed

-Draymond doesnt get the asme calls on the other end

-Draymond more annoyed

-Nurkic grabs Dray right side and wont let got

-Draymond flops like a fish in response and hits Nurkic

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Woozie66 posted:

the last line might give you a hint

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
hey look, that gummy I took an hour ago kicked in and I deserve praise for even navigating the edit feature correctly

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Woozie66 posted:

reddit

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Now THIS is gonna be fun

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

need warriors announcers live reaction

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Ghost Dog posted:

Whyteryce just posted them

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Ghost Dog posted:

WhyteRyce posted:

Nurkic barely even got hit if you watch the replay. It deserves a technical, even ejection was pushing it and they still did it. But suspension for this poo poo is ridiculous.

the elbow doesn't even hit his face, Draymond's forearm hits Nurkic's shoulder and nurkic already moves his head backwards and he doesn't get hit in the face by the arm.

"haymaker" is ridiculous

Watch it again if you'd like. Draymond's forearm hits Nurkic's shoulder and neck area, but Nurkic moves his head back and doesn't get in the face.

It deserves a technical, maybe even an ejection if you're considering Draymond's history. But a suspension as most of this sub is calling for, is way too insane.

And it's sad that it's happening in the Warriors sub, clearly brigading, but looks like even the mods don't care.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

WhyteRyce posted:

lol good on Kerr for trying his hardest not to look over

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

yea ok posted:

Whyteryce just posted them

those are redditors i want the pure source delusions read aloud to me. i want to hear that draymond green was trying to be a peacemaker by knocking out a guy he was about to start a fight with, ending all confrontation

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

idk that guy usually shows up in the playoffs from what I can tell

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

this is how we guard the one 6'6 guy with a huge wingspan we play with on pickup night with similar results on the shot

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

WhyteRyce posted:

"haymaker" is ridiculous

Incoming postgame flopping fine for Nurkic in 3…

:Eyeroll: it’s all so predictable

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
drat, that's now easily one of my favorite Draymond fouls of all time. Definitely top 10 for sure, I mean, the best ones can't all be jumping dick kicks, so having a spinning back fist in there adds variety. Still thinking about where to rank the Rudy choke out, maybe slightly below the random, violent Grant Williams shove.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Okay I get it. He high as hell

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

lol drat that picture has paid such dividends

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Okay I get it. He high as hell

waiting for the crowd to shut up but they won't let him get a clean do-over

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Draymond must main Zangief and was practicing the spinning lariat

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

https://twitter.com/netw3rk/status/1734803478546116934

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

All of the above

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Actually, which fighting game does Draymond most closely align with

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
mortal kombat characters have multiple fatalities

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Jokes

https://x.com/BennettDurando/status/1734794779051884551?s=20

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

WhyteRyce posted:

the sequence of events was pretty clear:

-Draymond got with two ticky tack fouls early

-Draymond annoyed

-Draymond doesnt get the asme calls on the other end

-Draymond more annoyed

-Nurkic grabs Dray right side and wont let got

-Draymond flops like a fish in response and hits Nurkic

agreed. clear foul on nurkic and the refs wouldnt call it so draymond had to embellish a bit

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

also, why wasnt nurkic keeping his hands up for the block? thats a really poor defensive stance your leaving your head wide open

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

WhyteRyce posted:

Actually, which fighting game does Draymond most closely align with

https://i.imgur.com/JnOgkji.mp4

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

At this point Kerr is doing a bit right?

https://twitter.com/nahimbizzy/status/1734817545222541413

https://twitter.com/TheWarriorsTalk/status/1734817213994119232