Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: skooma512)

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

the cum you receive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

the cum you receive

Hands off my cum, big gov't

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
income means hourly/yearly salary only

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

income is strictly wages under $35,000.00 a year. Taxation should end when you make more. I am a traveler and do not need a drivers license.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the cum you receive

free him

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

FLAT TAX

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

the cum you receive

then u got to consider outcome (dependents) for tax purposes too

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The Cum They Carried

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.
Life cums at you fast

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

They will make taxation illegal and everyone will be shocked when the USD no longer works

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Argentina is sinking into deep recession, currency essentially worthless as of this morning.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

euphronius posted:

good

that’s actually part of their job

the only problem is that this supreme court doesn't seem too good at their job. or very good if you believe their job is to act as a reactionary vanguard, or at best preserve the status quo

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

Nonsense posted:

Argentina is sinking into deep recession, currency essentially worthless as of this morning.

doesn't that happen like every decade?

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Nonsense posted:

wow. this is unprecedented!

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

the only problem is that this supreme court doesn't seem too good at their job. or very good if you believe their job is to act as a reactionary vanguard, or at best preserve the status quo

they do a good job at doing what their billionaire owners want

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

value of the argentine peso was just halved

https://twitter.com/KGeorgieva/status/1734707392070181052

:pressf:

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

Nonsense posted:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

It is going to get real bad down there. That psycho was bragging Argentina will be given shock therapy and huge austerity.

He came to the USA like 3 days after the election to get marching orders from the biden administration and liberal ghouls lol

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

90sgamer posted:

Millennials are jingle all the way

skooma512 posted:

Gen Z's favorite Christmas movie is Die Hard

I SAID VERSIONS OF A CHRISTMAS CAROL, THE DICKENS CLASSIC, NOT EVERY XMAS-THEMED MOVIE THAT WAS AT THE THEATER OR ON LIFETIME TV

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Willa Rogers posted:

I SAID VERSIONS OF A CHRISTMAS CAROL, THE DICKENS CLASSIC, NOT EVERY XMAS-THEMED MOVIE THAT WAS AT THE THEATER OR ON LIFETIME TV

Santa Clause

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

KirbyKhan posted:

Netflix Scrooge was really good. The old dudes got pipes and soul in his voice.

good one, and looks like it could fill the zoomer slot.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Willa Rogers posted:

in Elf the Scrooge is Buddy's dad

Rectal Death Alert
Apr 2, 2021

Mustached Demon posted:

they do a good job at doing what their billionaire owners want

Yeah, in this case they are targeting the infinite money glitch rich people use where they take out loans against their portfolio assets and can skip taxable transactions forever since they never have to sell their stock to "realize" those gains.

Your stock portfolio goes up a billion, get a 200 million loan using it as collateral to pay for yacht fuel for awhile. There are no capital gains as your stock exists in a schrodeingers exchange where the IRS isn't allowed to do anything as income may or may not exist. It's how Musk used his TSLA stake as collateral to buy twitter using other people's money.

So of course the Supreme Court is going to protect this vital economic component at all costs.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Mr Hootington posted:

It is going to get real bad down there. That psycho was bragging Argentina will be given shock therapy and huge austerity.

He came to the USA like 3 days after the election to get marching orders from the biden administration and liberal ghouls lol

Has anyone ever seen this man and Neil Breen in the same room together?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Neil is very slim and magical

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Mr Hootington posted:

Isn't that immoral?

121323_3
Dec 13, 2023
the Dow Jones is within 1 day of an all time high

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

uninterrupted
Jun 20, 2011

Glumwheels posted:

USDS, I interview for another role with some Chinese employees and it was very weird. It went fine but I didn’t get that position.

good new is USDS will keep you using typical US tech company tooling which will be much more portable career wise.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

anime was right posted:

lol

we're in the recession

remote viewers?

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
layoffs keep occurring

https://twitter.com/SGStocksYT/status/1734974500775620941

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

doesn't that happen like every decade?

this time its because millei said he was going to eliminate the argentinian peso altogether and make argentina use the US dollar as its currency

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.
Lol my tech consulting company just laid off the entire middle management and sales teams. 50+ people fired two weeks before Christmas citing future uncertainty and lack of business. Nobody knows who they report to now. Simply amazing.

Iverron
May 13, 2012

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

Lol my tech consulting company just laid off the entire middle management and sales teams. 50+ people fired two weeks before Christmas citing future uncertainty and lack of business. Nobody knows who they report to now. Simply amazing.

rip but lol at all of middle management getting the boot

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

a christmas miracle

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

yeah the economy is fine

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

uninterrupted posted:

good new is USDS will keep you using typical US tech company tooling which will be much more portable career wise.

It’s not an computer toucher job, I’d be working on TikTok shop

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

the very challenging environment of being a middleman for drop shippers

thoughts and prayers for our job creators!!

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

Iverron posted:

rip but lol at all of middle management getting the boot

Yeah, when tech consulting takes a dive it's usually a good indicator of an upcoming recession. Companies aren't spending on consulting and the c level is trying to keep things looking like they are okay when they are very much not.

Thankfully I'm on a contract for a while longer, but lol the ship is taking on water.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

not knowing who your boss is but getting paid anyway is the dream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Off-topic, but 3/4 the poo poo on Etsy is repackaged merchandise purchased from AliExpress and similar sites. The spirit of the site makes sense, but the execution is garbage.