Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Don’t worry, Crosby is much more competent than the entire Malkin line

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

Ned is having a night..

edit: welp nice screen there graves

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
The Pens 4th line is completely unplayabe. Zero NHL players there. John Ludvig is also not a NHL level player. Just insanely bad.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Nemec is already the Devils' best Dman

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Vanecek gives up so many of these FAT loving REBOUNDS

secret volcano lair
Oct 23, 2005

"Morgan Geekie" is an amusing name for a professional athlete

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Lol Carter nearly with his 3rd in 2 nights.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Oh someone figured out that if you let EK and Malkin rip shots from the top it opens everything up. No loving way.

Sid to Jake there and the Pens now have wow 3 powerplay goals in 2 days.

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

mcmagic posted:

Nemec is already the Devils' best Dman

Nemec and Hughes are their two best D

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

My stars and stripes the Pens have back to back games with 2 PPG.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

rex rabidorum vires posted:

My stars and stripes the Pens have back to back games with 2 PPG.

3 point game for Sid now too

he's loving rolling

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

fawning deference posted:

Nemec and Hughes are their two best D

Too bad they can't loving score all of a sudden

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Boy do I wish Sid's line felt like not gifting speed through the neutral zone.

secret volcano lair
Oct 23, 2005

eyyy we didn't get shut out

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
10 rounds so far in Montreal v Pittsburgh

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Propaganda Hour posted:

10 rounds so far in Montreal v Pittsburgh

the good guys win

huzzah

can't remember the last time I saw a shootout go to 12 rounds

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Good win. gently caress boston.

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

That was a great win

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
credit to the devs but nothing to dwell on, that shot just had eyes

Ginger Beer Belly
Aug 18, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Bit of a beat down on Buffalo going on in Denver right now ... 3-0 Avs on 9-0 shooting in the first so far.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
Sam Malinksi's first nhl goal and a primary assist from Jack Johnson, aww yeah.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
lol sabres, easy goal. mackinnon's 800th point.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

I don't think I like the idea of Noah Gregor, top line winger, especially from just one forward injury.

Also gj Marner taking so long to shoot from a prime spot that Marchenko picked your pocket.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Good job Domi. Brilliant pass.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Reaves taking himself out of the lineup, that's leadership.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Precambrian Video Games posted:

Reaves taking himself out of the lineup, that's leadership.

The LTIR paperwork is ready to go in the trainer’s room for him

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

I think it’s about time we call the Huuso experiment done. He plays worse at home, just make him a road goalie.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Absolutely pathetic from Samsonov.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Leafs getting dummies by the Blue Jackets? The only part I wouldn’t have called is the team they’re losing to.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Maybe Reaves WAS the glue.

E- :siren: 5-0 :siren:

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Dec 15, 2023

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Lmao, 5-0. What is happening in that game? I only get updates cause I’m watching wings canes

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Lmao, they just showed team USA world juniors and I’ve never seen a more bored group of kids

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

WHAT THE gently caress ARE YOU DOING THAY FAR OUTSIDE THE NET?!? God loving dammit Huuso.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Dr. Lunchables posted:

Lmao, 5-0. What is happening in that game? I only get updates cause I’m watching wings canes

https://twitter.com/Aportzline/status/1735461502474141730?t=LyJlNDZIPlgiVF4fIV-Xpw&s=19

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Guess everybody’s due

Stegosnaurlax
Apr 30, 2023
gently caress me, the leafs scored, i thought they were throwing the game.

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

:stare:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Even with still a three goal lead, this game is by no means decided. I've ridden the Columbus third period ride too many times this season.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
The hell are the Leafs doing? I mean, CBJ isn't as terrible as people think, but still...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
[Obligatory "Oilers D is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddd ...aaaack to hibernating again" post.]