Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
I'd bring a loaded gun because medieval England is still England so I'd shoot myself rather than live my life there immediately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

I'd bring a gun and use it to conquer their fruity little kingdom. I might not have a computer but either way I'm playing CK3

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(

Mantis42 posted:

I'd bring a gun and use it to conquer their fruity little kingdom. I might not have a computer but either way I'm playing CK3

Just imagine how funny it would be if like William the Conqueror or Henry VIII or Cromwell were in the middle of a speech and then suddenly their whole head exploded from one .50 BMG fired from a miles away.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Probation Officer: Stop. Saying. The N-Word.
Jessica: It's just so baked into our culture,

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDyQxtg0V2w

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

hadji murad posted:

stencil is like one of those people who pretended they were at Woodstock but he’s pretending he posted on LF

If you remember it, you weren't there, man.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Bring a brick of C4, blow myself up somewhere significant, watch from Hell to see what the gently caress they make of THAT

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

NSF001
smashthestate

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I'd bring some aids and hopefully kill off enough of europe that it's unable to expand out into the new world

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
film still from The Passion of the Christ

it’s either my ticket to a fairly comfortable life at the time or I’m immediately murdered by a relics dealer

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
What is medieval? Are we talking year 480? 1070? 1216? 1490? Are we trying to make the world a better place or just live comfortably as a trader?

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

The Voice of Labor posted:

I'd bring some aids and hopefully kill off enough of europe that it's unable to expand out into the new world

This sounds like the right choice honestly. I wonder how bad it would be in that era, in the sense of maybe the entire old world population just disappears?

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

what the hell is he doing in Tasmania, we're coming off of 2 losses and we've got the Patriots defense this weekend and our best RB is injured

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

jesus

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
racism, but woke

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Mojodojocasahaus

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

presumably “yt girl” doesn’t mean “youtube girl”?

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

Jay Rust posted:

presumably “yt girl” doesn’t mean “youtube girl”?

YT
WhyT
WhyTee
Whitey

Using that abbreviation also tells us she has terminal TikTok brain poisoning.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

yeah i've learned to ignore any post that has YT in it for being too liberal

amazing how tumblr managed to make the magical black woman into an entire worldview

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Saltpowered posted:

YT
WhyT
WhyTee
Whitey

Using that abbreviation also tells us she has terminal TikTok brain poisoning.

Maybe they just really loves Snow Crash

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

yt woman's instagram

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

tokin opposition posted:

yeah i've learned to ignore any post that has YT in it for being too liberal

amazing how tumblr managed to make the magical black woman into an entire worldview

A white person talking about her struggles with being “unintentionally racist” while calling herself YT is probably a miserable person who is just being “woke” for social clout.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

"yt"

why can't the kids these days just say "equinsu ocha" like we did

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

getting called a haolie by a white Hawaiian heiress

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

yt seeks black tiger

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

I know a black panther.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Al! posted:

getting called a haolie by a white Hawaiian heiress

I will defend her right to do so.

Saltpowered posted:

A white person talking about her struggles with being “unintentionally racist” while calling herself YT is probably a miserable person who is just being “woke” for social clout.

Oh "yt" searches across the platforms bring you to some of the harshest criticism of white people by a large margin. That posting space is primarily posters who are american black ladies or pretending to be one. It would be less damaging to search "yakub's creation" as your selfsearch term that you publicly label yourself as. terrifying vibes

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
i am proud to be a member of yakub's flock

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
making GBS threads on white people is cool and good but yt is some dork rear end poo poo

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
https://twitter.com/RealHeathcliffs/status/1735042624539496900?t=HuY7mXvhFUYL5adoru3gRA&s=19

Aug 26, 2006

The Magic Number

College Slice

Punkin Spunkin posted:

making GBS threads on white people is cool and good but yt is some dork rear end poo poo

iirc that only exists because old social media would flag "kill whitey" as offensive or something

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Laterite posted:

i am proud to be a member of yakub's flock

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
dsa is cool again

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

dsa is cool again

Nah

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Punkin Spunkin posted:

my work's dei consultant has a thing where all oppression is white supremacy, including stuff like sexism or homophobia or class relations, and every time they talk I just wanna take e'm by the shoulders and shout "you're being reductionist about the wrong thing! it's class, it's always class!!!"

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(
drat that's a hosed up thing, luckily this is only happening by mistake and not because there's a class that benefits from the working class ripping each other to shreds instead of uniting.

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

god drat when did the onion start making actual videos again, these guys never loving miss https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkmIKoFU5mc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

tokin opposition posted:

my work's dei consultant has a thing where all oppression is white supremacy, including stuff like sexism or homophobia or class relations, and every time they talk I just wanna take e'm by the shoulders and shout "you're being reductionist about the wrong thing! it's class, it's always class!!!"

perhaps they are simply ignorant. you might give them copies of capital, as though you were a communist jehovah's witness telling people the bad news