Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Bird in a Blender posted:

Is Olave confirmed out? He’s still questionable, didn’t see anything else. I benched him just in case. Now I just need Reed to be confirmed good because if he’s out I’m running real thin at WR.

Not yet, if you can wait for a Friday DNP that will be more certain, a Thursday DNP is just a likely but not guaranteed out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

poo poo Achane hasn't practiced all week either. If he can't go that's going to be a Problem for me. Although Miami just signed a new center off the street who hasn't played in a game since 2019 and several other OL didn't practice or were limited too so uh maybe that game isn't going to be great regardless

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I'm gonna have to start Ford or Conner instead of Jacobs.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Freezer posted:

Fellow bye-havers, which DST do you like for weeks 16 and 17? I'm kind of leaning Denver now, they get NE and Chargers for the finals.

I have the Baltimore defence and have a bye this week. Luckily the Ravens are only playing the..... *checks notes* San Francisco 49ers in week 16. Guess i'll pick up the Bears who play Arizona in week 16.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

MakaVillian posted:

I have the Baltimore defence and have a bye this week. Luckily the Ravens are only playing the..... *checks notes* San Francisco 49ers in week 16. Guess i'll pick up the Bears who play Arizona in week 16.

Arizona’s been feisty lately are there other options?

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.

Bellmaker posted:

Agreed, find out who's playing Carolina and grab them.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I’m starting Flowers in place of Jacobs, and keeping Waddle on my bench. Looking forward to Waddle popping off because Tyreek is dead this week.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I’m starting Flowers in place of Jacobs, and keeping Waddle on my bench. Looking forward to Waddle popping off because Tyreek is dead this week.

I'm conflicted because I sat Waddle the last time he played NYJ and that turned out to be a mistake

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

i lean toward lv using a committee tonight. white and abdullah could still go off because of the chargers' abysmal run defense, but i don't think either gets more than 15 touches.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

MakaVillian posted:

I have Baltimore too which has been great but picked up Denver v NE to use that week

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Quick

With the weather forecast do I drop ATL in favour of Vegas DST now that Maxx is in?

My gut says no

Edit: didn’t and probably glad for it

FAT32 SHAMER fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Dec 15, 2023

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Man am I glad I didnt' play White.... They have already used 3 RBs and it's the first drive

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

mcmagic posted:

Man am I glad I didnt' play White.... They have already used 3 RBs and it's the first drive

LMAO White TD

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

mcmagic posted:

You angered the fantasy gods

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

mcmagic posted:

not sure I agree!

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

mcmagic posted:

:lol: sorry

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

mcmagic posted:

I’m extremely glad I played white while my opponent left Jacobs in…

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
Forgot the LV game was tonight. Confirmed TD for Meyers.

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...
Zamir and Jakobi are on my bench. Y’all are welcome for their record breaking games.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Quick

With the weather forecast do I drop ATL in favour of Vegas DST now that Maxx is in?

My gut says no

Edit: didn’t and probably glad for it

Meanwhile

They’re at 13pts lol

Edit: Jesus Christ

Edit 2: 16pts. It’s the first quarter.

FAT32 SHAMER fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Dec 15, 2023

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Anti-Hero posted:

You are correct!

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

What the gently caress is going on lol

oh right, The Chargers

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I think the strat here is going to involve streaming the DSTs facing the chargers or the panthers

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

Maybe it was a good thing I couldn't start Keenan

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
What a poo poo show for me today. Read the shadow report, forgot to set my lineup for tonight. Hits keep coming.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

mcmagic posted:

LMAO White TD

When I was sad about the recent trade deadline in the Degens and Special Teams chat, it was because I wanted to try to trade White to you, the Jacobs manager

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Bellmaker posted:

Not especially good ones:
Bengals (@PIT), Steelers (vCIN), Seahawks (@TEN), Vikings (DET), Commies (@NYJ), etc

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Anti-Hero posted:

2!!!

The Wild Man of YOLO posted:

When I was sad about the recent trade deadline in the Degens and Special Teams chat, it was because I wanted to try to trade White to you, the Jacobs manager

lol i'm super hosed in that league anyway since Jacobs and Pacheco are both out.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Meanwhile

They’re at 13pts lol

Edit: Jesus Christ

Edit 2: 16pts. It’s the first quarter.

Update: they’re at 21 points.

I need to listen to my gut more

Edit: 29

FAT32 SHAMER fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Dec 15, 2023

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

pmchem posted:

You angered the fantasy gods

I knew this wasn't my year when i lost the points title and 600 bucks by 1.7 points.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Where was 20 point Adams during the weeks it could have actually helped my team :argh:

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
Lmao I dropped Palmer for Meyers :suicide:

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Kicking myself a little for not picking up the Raiders defense, but also my playoff opponent started Keenan Allen, so there's hope. He's still projected to win by a few.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Very happy I was too tired after work to think about switching out Zamir White

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...
What the gently caress happened in Vegas last night? I intended to watch and fell asleep when I put the kids to bed. 63-21? From a team that was scoreless last week?

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

one of my playoff opponents had davante last night. thought maybe i'd dodge a bullet when he didn't get one of the first 4 touchdowns in the first half, but nope

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

on the bright side, another different playoff opponent started Ekeler and sat Meyers

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Bob A Feet posted:

What the gently caress happened in Vegas last night? I intended to watch and fell asleep when I put the kids to bed. 63-21? From a team that was scoreless last week?

Bumhead
Sep 26, 2022

I have Hurts, Ekeler, St Brown, Kupp and Kelce on my team and I've missed the play-offs.

AMA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Why didn’t you pick the correct players?