Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: PoundSand)

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

no lube so what posted:

sesame -> test to treat still the ticket for US goons?

test2treat.org directly works, totally free. shares your info with local governments and poo poo though, heads up

hidrb.com also works but costs $15 and maaaaaaaaybe a few dollars more at the pharmacy now? not sure, might depend on your precise location/pharmacy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic Restaurant
Jul 19, 2006

:retrogames: :3: :retrogames:

Pork Pro
Please don’t close the thread, it’s an incredibly useful resource and is genuinely helping people keep themselves and others safe. Also I really don’t want to be the butterfly that flapped it’s dumb little wings and got the thread closed

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Panic Restaurant posted:

Please don’t close the thread, it’s an incredibly useful resource and is genuinely helping people keep themselves and others safe. Also I really don’t want to be the butterfly that flapped it’s dumb little wings and got the thread closed

im a mod of the fast food forum and gas chamber dude

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

I wholeheartedly endorse a policy of closing any thread that has a bad post or two

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late

Smythe posted:

i dont even disagree but you gotta be aware this one's been rolled out a few times already lol

And it's been loving stupid every time. The loving sagas thread had multiple people go so insane that they astroturfed transphobia against themselves for clout. Goons make poo poo posts on every topic.

Shiroc has issued a correction as of 22:52 on Dec 15, 2023

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Insanite posted:

I wholeheartedly endorse a policy of closing any thread that has a bad post or two

ah gently caress there goes the whole forums

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
The sumo thread survives because everyone always posts with hinkaku

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
reborn as the sumofans anonymous forums

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic

Poppers posted:

Please don’t give Paxlovid to dogs lol… their livers are very sensitive and I don’t think there has actually been any significant safety studies of nirmatrelvir in canines.

No one is giving Paxlovid to dogs. Please don't create strawmen.

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

No one is giving Paxlovid to dogs. Please don't create strawmen.

exactly!! [conspicuously slams door shut on closet bursting forth with pupslovid-infused dogs] :sweatdrop:

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
Caught in my plan to sell tons of hoarded and stolen from marginalized communities paxlovid to upper middle class white families with golden retrievers.

shazbot
Sep 20, 2004
Ah, hon, ya got arby's all over my acoustic wave machine.
my plan was to sell blue chew to dogs with ED via telehealth but you may have me beat

edit: why is autocorrect on iPhone so bad now. bring me Steve Jobs so that I may roll him over in his grave

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Smythe posted:

im a mod of the fast food forum and gas chamber dude

don't listen to this guy, he's the one mod with the power to resurrect dead threads, or even to bring Hitler (the thread) back to life

you should be lobbying him constantly

Why Am I So Tired
Sep 28, 2021
I've sent that German article to a number of people now and it's been received well so far by people who have been hostile in the past. I can't get over how good it is.

Such a simple but all-encompassing point:

Indoor Dying
Dec 13, 2022

tuyop posted:

yeah you’re right, any day now our loved ones will be convinced to keep themselves safe with our well-reasoned arguments and journal articles and gentle encouragement. that’s exactly what it took to get them to this spot in the first place, after all!

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Why Am I So Tired posted:

I've sent that German article to a number of people now and it's been received well so far by people who have been hostile in the past. I can't get over how good it is.

I'm probably going to be doing the same thing because yeah, it's honestly incredible how the article manages to cover so many things in only a few pages. I really wish we could see the media that was included in the article. It seems like David Steadson's chart on Long COVID risk over time is probably in there, there's apparently some clip from a German TV show called Galileo, etc.

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

tuyop posted:

you need to buy a life insurance policy for your mother and tell her you’ve done so.

you actually don't need to do this under any circumstances

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic

The Oldest Man posted:

you actually don't need to do this under any circumstances

All buying a life insurance policy for a loved one ever does is get you a spot on Dateline

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
oh good we're being weird and hosed up again

the wave is official

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
i'm going to give my entire pax hoard that i stole directly from the mouths of pregnant women to my dog and nobody can stop me

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
missed opportunity for Pfizer to market paxlovid for dogs under the name Wolf Pax

Baddog
May 12, 2001

Why Am I So Tired posted:

And that's with an auto-translation, it's gotta be better with a real one. Someone who speaks German take a pass at it! (I know, accurate translation is painful to do).

Baddog
May 12, 2001

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/PhilippineStar/status/1735792643307905084?t=Jb_kcDDA3JYSkgO9BgxQkg&s=19

Seems bad

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Panic Restaurant posted:

pupper pax from Petco

Hungry Squirrel posted:

Is.... Is this a thing?

I did not make this image.

It is from an Australian veterinary clinic advertising their wares.

To be clear, Remdesivir does work against feline infectious peritonitis, it’s just really sad that Australian cats have better medical care than the vast majority of humans.

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
My plan to train dogs to sniff out their own paxlovid to steal from poor communities and cut out the middleman failed because of the dang loss of smell.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
I'm assuming Elon is breaking poo poo with embeds eh

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

I look forward to buying the dog version of pax bc it’s cheaper in the not too distant future

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
They need to make horse pax to really bring the pandemic full circle.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Shiroc posted:

They need to make horse pax to really bring the pandemic full circle.

Horses get the vaccine against West Nile Virus.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Test2Treat is easier than Sesame, I'd recommend it over the latter

I didn't even need to talk to anyone. It was all computer, 10 minutes of form and then an hour or so before the rubber stamp comes down.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
God bless whichever goon is secretly working there

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?
a lady came up to me after hot yoga and said "you're so brave. you're s o strong." because i did it in a vented n95. buddy, i am not that brave, but i am indeed trying to remain strong.

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

9th vaccine acquired; I'm mothed up and seeing the light!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Petey posted:

a lady came up to me after hot yoga and said "you're so brave. you're s o strong." because i did it in a vented n95. buddy, i am not that brave, but i am indeed trying to remain strong.

Did she have tears in her eyes?

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
"Sir, sir your vasculature is so intact!"

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Petey posted:

She thinks that you have cancer lol.

Zantie
Mar 30, 2003

Death. The capricious dance of Now You Stop Moving Forever.
https://twitter.com/JusDayDa/status/1735841554785587390

Because Twitter is making GBS threads itself and not embedding:

quote:

Toilet water positive 48 hours prior to nasal/throat swab

Toilet positive day 1-2 of symptoms

Nasal positive day 3-4

Toilet water checked 20 minutes after voiding, prior to flush.

Water swab,
not feces

If you've got symptoms and find you are negative
Consume fiber to liberate *expletive*
Let it soak or steep
And your swab give a sweep
So your test may show up as bright red!

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Platystemon posted:

She thinks that you have cancer lol.

Adbot