Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Years after running chiche out of the forum, the haters decide to side with the cops of the nfl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LightReaper
May 3, 2007

It helps that Reid and Mahomes were whiny bitch babies about it.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

couple of big shots flash their pba platinum cards and get denied, start raising hell and get slapped on the wrist. i consider eating a big corn dog even though i know i don't have any....

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

No Butt Stuff posted:

Years after running chiche out of the forum, the haters decide to side with the cops of the nfl

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
Seeing the Bradys/Mahomeses of the world lose their poo poo because the "cops of the nfl" didn't bail them out will never not be funny.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I'm glad Mahomes apologized to Josh

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

LightReaper posted:

It helps that Reid and Mahomes were whiny bitch babies about it.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I hope y’all are ready for another Chiefs SB win

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Always gently caress the refs

Also gently caress the Cowboys

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Pron on VHS posted:

They have all the limit breaks built up - Everyone Counted Us Out, Us Against the World, Fined For Telling the Truth, Taylor Swift

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Chris James 2 posted:

Fine them more, tbh. They were both babies

They were babies, but that's a bullshit fine for a bullshit rule. Given how bad the officiating is in the league, players should absolutely be allowed to speak up, even if it's over dumb baby poo poo like this.

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

trilljester posted:

Is his name prounced like a GIF or Jiff?

Yes

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
We covered this: it's Jiff Smiff

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1736164383930060881

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Pron on VHS posted:

If it happens it happens, but it doesn't change that they were being big babies that deserve all the ridicule they're getting

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Be less corny

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
the whole Chiefs diaper saga has just made me want a one hour NFL Films special called The Best Plays That Didn’t Count

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
I will second the creation of that special (seems like there should be one already).

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I want Calvin Ridley on the Chiefs next year really bad.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
First play is the that time the Titans ran a crazy fake punt for a TD in the 2009 Hall of Fame game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MChTB63QnE

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

fartknocker posted:

First play is the that time the Titans ran a crazy fake punt for a TD in the 2009 Hall of Fame game.

This is on the list because it occurred in the preseason:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWEdji1H_Y8

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

it’s happening

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1736206365721305241?s=46

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
The Chiefs have won two Superbowls in my lifetime and I never thought that would happen. Refs can gently caress them or not gently caress them for 20 years I'm all good.

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug

There's no loving way...

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

I know a woman who works for the Jets. She had dinner with Rodger’s last night and apparently he was telling everyone there he was “medically cleared” and could play the last game or two of the season if they mattered.

I found this out today around noon.

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

Cavauro posted:

couple of big shots flash their pba platinum cards and get denied, start raising hell and get slapped on the wrist. i consider eating a big corn dog even though i know i don't have any....

I have some if you want to come over!

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

just in time for him to come in and tear an Achilles again

wonder if anyone has ever torn both achilles, or the same achilles twice in one season

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

excited to see a man die on field

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

biceps crimes posted:

wonder if anyone has ever torn both achilles, or the same achilles twice in one season

Imagine if it happens after his first snap of the game

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

biceps crimes posted:

Think OBJ tore the same one twice within 365 days

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

davecrazy posted:

I know a woman who works for the Jets. She had dinner with Rodger’s last night and apparently he was telling everyone there he was “medically cleared” and could play the last game or two of the season if they mattered.

I found this out today around noon.

So he's not gonna play.

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

Maybe it doesn't really matter anymore.
I predict he won't play, jets lose and are eliminated from the playoffs, and everyone can pretend it was totally going to happen

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

"I would have won the race but for that."
I feel like he's going to tear some other thing that's been getting over stressed as he rehabs the Achilles, so calf? Or his foot explodes?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Nah, every good player on the Jets will get injured instead.

It'll be Rodgers throwing to Cobb and Lazard and then he'll turn to the camera and give the There was Time Now Twilight Zone speech.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Medically cleared =/ medically healthy

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

He's as cleared as he is immunized.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

fartknocker posted:

look, if I ever become an NFL coach, you can 100% guarantee I'm hiring a bunch of goons so y'all get paid at the expense of some billionaire and get to do some football stuff before we get fired after back-to-back 5 win seasons cause of our crazy play calling
Twitch Plays Pokemon would have absolutely nothing on TFF Plays NFL.

indigi posted:

the whole Chiefs diaper saga has just made me want a one hour NFL Films special called The Best Plays That Didn’t Count
Wait a second, that's Jon Bois' music!

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Doltos posted:

Medically cleared =/ medically healthy

what are you, dr. pfizer?
i want to see the dummy out there and I want to see him getting sacked

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Rodgers, after demonstrating perfect health dropping 6 TDs on Miami: "I faked the whole injury. It was a brilliant hoax. And if I can pull the wool over your eyes so easily, imagine what the full power of the Illuminati Lizards at the center of the earth could achieve. I hope this exercise has opened your mind to the truth. 9/11, the Chinavirus, the moon landing, these so-called Beren-stain bears. It's all part of the grand plan. Take the red pill and think for yourse--" a sniper takes him out before he is able to finish the thought.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Zero_Grade posted:

Twitch Plays Pokemon would have absolutely nothing on TFF Plays NFL.

Wait a second, that's Jon Bois' music!

Bringing back the wishbone