Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
POV: A Costco sample merchant makes a successful taunt check.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Captain Invictus posted:

I'm bringing this back up out of nowhere

mercenarynuker is still an active poster and should be bestowed with a fork custom plat icon

Page 3 of that thread has some controversy about whether it's the correct fork or not and I never got closure :(

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Spinz got mad that people got applewhite killed and went to fyad on her alt 'elmer chud' thinking that they were pro applewhite for some reason.

elmer chud posted:

Blowing my alt to say that now the only people here that make any sense are you all :negative:

Life is loving weird

Ban me again fluff, at keast this time it will make sense a bit

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

ol yeller posted:

Be vewy vewy quiet. I'm taking our countwy back

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Fungah! posted:

caught posting on badgame for a decade by someone and got canceled nd forced out of his company

:tipshat:

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

going into the covid thread and getting called outlander like its morrowind ftw lol

"Poor dumb bastard. Now I have to break another mother's heart.." *files for life insurance*

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

sweet geek swag posted:

He had done some funny stuff years before, and he had the sort of lazy poo poo posting energy that thrives in GBS. People weren't paying attention to what he said because I don't think anyone thought he was being serious. Which should be a lesson. If someone tries to show you that they're a creep on multiple occasions, maybe you should believe them.

Applewhite posted:

Actually the thread was cool and good. I put in all my fav things and I apologize for absolutely nothing except that I couldn't post more dragon dick before it got gassed.

This is a prank on Dwight because Dwight was the mod who had to deal with my thread.

Yuck

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
the phrase "cool and good" needs to be locked in an iron chest and dropped into the sea

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
I never noticed til recently how “cool and good” is exclusively used to describe things which are neither.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Logging into my parachute account to create an SAclopedia article about myself, and calling myself cool and good

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
its forever associated with honey trap queen for me lol

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

Violen posted:

Leal posted:

Logging into my parachute account to create an SAclopedia article about myself, and calling myself cool and good

yeah what they said

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

keep up the good work 16BB

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Turmp

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

die (affirming)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Violen posted:

Yep

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

:blastu:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

many people are unfortunately saying this

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Oxxidation posted:

the phrase "cool and good" needs to be locked in an iron chest and dropped into the sea

Lol, lmao.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Oxxidation posted:

that would be "cool" and, uh *checks notes* "and good"

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

ilmucche posted:

Page 3 of that thread has some controversy about whether it's the correct fork or not and I never got closure :(
One person did a classic margarita machine style nonsense post pretending to be a fork enthusiast, another person responded in the same style but with actual research and fork facts. It's very likely that was the correct fork.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fungah! posted:

caught posting on badgame for a decade by someone and got canceled nd forced out of his company

Lmfao sick.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the dragon also puked on another dragon with giant titties and the vomit was on the titties in a sexual manner

Mmmm lol These Pics are Very Funny My Dudes. Haha. Mmmmmm. Oooowwoooooommmmmmmmmmmahhhh yes. Very funny poo poo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Just dropping off a pic of let’s see here. The telephone booth from doctor who with an oiled up huge round rear end.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Wormskull posted:

Mmmm lol These Pics are Very Funny My Dudes. Haha. Mmmmmm. Oooowwoooooommmmmmmmmmmahhhh yes. Very funny poo poo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lol

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
i had to get a probe on my rapsheet edited bc the bloop gave it and it was sexual

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Would you say someone saying that everything is good and fine and stable is sane and trustworthy

collapse narratives leave little room for change or faith in youth or people facing crises more directly. just recognizing that there is a crisis is important, but you also have to accept we can't predict how the youth/communities/individuals upend the systems we're familiar w

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

doomerism is dumb as hell

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Doom ftw.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

doomguy wont save us, the demons of hell are going to win

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I liked doom 2016 better than eternal.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Mr. Nice! posted:

wow your normsl

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
*sings teh DOOM song*

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Mr. Nice! posted:

yep, got too old for eternal... too much to do, not enough fingers

or maybe i'd have always hated the gimmicks in eternal, dunno

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

Mr. Nice! posted:

That's like saying you liked eating ice-cream better than getting kicked in the groin repeatedly

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Installing covid... ███████████]]]] 99% complete.....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
I liked doom eternal more than 2016. :twisted:

It’s harder to appreciate I think cause you do have to play it pretty much exactly in the way they intend you to, which isn’t very much like 2016, but for me when I did it all came clear ho precise and awesome the experience was.