Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
https://twitter.com/TheGhettoGronk/status/1736218473603158479

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

lmfao at all the immediate trent richardson responses

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Borsche69 posted:

lmfao at all the immediate trent richardson responses

I saw this and was about to post how much it reminded me of Trent Richardson lol

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

wilderthanmild posted:

I saw this and was about to post how much it reminded me of Trent Richardson lol

Yeah I was like “he’s not even the worst in the history of the division”

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
They stop calling all the Burrow special x and long empty backfields for Jake and all the sudden the offensive line looks normal or above average.

I know Joe has a style of play that he likes but I hope they have him eat his vegetables too next year. You can still do that stuff and not have it be 2/3 of your game plan.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Freaquency posted:

Yeah I was like “he’s not even the worst in the history of the division”

i still can't believe the browns fleeced a first round pick from the colts for him, and then turned around and spent that pick on [checks notes] johnny... manziel? what? who wrote this crap

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Even on a 3 int day, Flacco is elite.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

We are at 90% chance now that Joe Flacco is a playoff-starting QB in 2024 :swoon:

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
The Browns just need to win 1 of @Texans Jets @Bengals to almost certainly clinch a playoff spot. Losing to an eliminated Jets team at home feels about as likely as winning either of those games against playoff hopefuls on the road.

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice
I was always skeptical that Flacco is elite. I was wrong. Mae Culpa

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
BROWWWWWWWWWNS

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Based Joe

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Flacco! Browns! Win!

I would like the Browns to win at least 2 more games down this stretch to be safe.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

https://twitter.com/NFLonCBS/status/1736507665121976552?t=j4oYE-fOiIsr_CMDI8k9sQ&s=19

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

The Ravens will win the super bowl

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Gatts posted:

Flacco! Browns! Win!

I would like the Browns to win at least 2 more games down this stretch to be safe.

I think 2 wins makes it mathematically impossible for them to be out.

1 win makes it likely since it requires a bunch of the teams 1 back of the Browns to win 2 and for it to be the right teams. Especially if that 1 is Texans or Bengals. Winning next week @Texans would effectively clinch it, but that's going to be a HARD game for a Browns team that's been bad on the road this season.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

wilderthanmild posted:

1 win makes it likely since it requires a bunch of the teams 1 back of the Browns to win 2 and for it to be the right teams. Especially if that 1 is Texans or Bengals. Winning next week @Texans would effectively clinch it, but that's going to be a HARD game for a Browns team that's been bad on the road this season.

Bad on the road on the west coast

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

wilderthanmild posted:

If Case is still playing, it becomes a whole lot easier.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Wrong thing

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Chris James 2 posted:

We are at 90% chance now that Joe Flacco is a playoff-starting QB in 2024 :swoon:

Browns proving what we already knew; you can't succeed in this league without an elite QB

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

just wanted to take this opportunity to say gently caress the steelers

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

chamois posted:

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

chamois posted:

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i appreciate john harbaugh

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Ghost Dog posted:

i appreciate john harbaugh

do you appreciate him enough?

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Man there's more rain out here then the movie Hard Rain

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
All three Browns teams won this week.

New Browns
Old Browns
Spite Browns

The not Browns in Pittsburgh lost though.

A good week for Browns fans in the AFCN

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the ravens are not the browns you can tell cause they are good

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

ravens in primetime again next week! hopefully we can get the entire forums talking about the baltimore county ravens and only the baltimore county ravens

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Ghost Dog posted:

the ravens are not the browns you can tell cause they are good

This makes no sense! I'll have to do more research!

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

Test results came back...and the Ravens lost to Deshaun Watson in Baltimore just a few weeks ago. Grim, if true.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Any given Sunday. You can lose to any wonky little team, even the lowly Browns.

Cleveland has miraculously transformed themselves into the Ravens these past few weeks through the grace and glory of the elite.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Woozie66 posted:

Test results came back...and the Ravens lost to Deshaun Watson in Baltimore just a few weeks ago. Grim, if true.

Yes it's true. Amari Cooper wide open in the middle of the field the whole game.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/Jake_Trotter/status/1736515934548893813

Mr. Carrier Pigeon
Aug 22, 2013

Those birds certainly know what they're doin'!

Hell yeah, he done took 'em to the Flacc Shack

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Keaton Mitchell with a torn ACL. The glimmer of light there is that it seems like it's just the ACL - no cartilage damage or other ligaments. Which is good considering that, watching it live, it looked like literally everything in his knee exploded.

Ikonoklast
Nov 16, 2007

A beacon for the liars and blind.

Borsche69 posted:

Keaton Mitchell with a torn ACL. The glimmer of light there is that it seems like it's just the ACL - no cartilage damage or other ligaments. Which is good considering that, watching it live, it looked like literally everything in his knee exploded.

Poor boy. Looked like his knee decided to be elsewhere in midstride.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Borsche69 posted:

yeah that sucks a lot but it's nowhere as bad as what happened to poor Dobbins in 21