Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Lmao god drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

people were arguing in the WWE thread if Punk was a draw or not, but he's a draw in the most important way: he makes the posts on this subforum significantly funnier

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

cm punk is a draw

he's also a massive dork that got his balls blown up by the bread club. they are mutually exclusive

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Give it a few years and we'll get tired of it

They don't even fit!

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Writer Cath posted:

They don't even fit!

hulk hogan meat shoes is now cm punk meat bag

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Just here to bump the thread. Thank you bread man

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Eat This Glob posted:

hulk hogan meat shoes is now cm punk meat bag

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

remembered.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Joey McChrist posted:

cm punk is a draw

he's also a massive dork that got his balls blown up by the bread club. they are mutually exclusive

Yeah, he draws Kojima's elbow to his dick.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

I remembered

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

How could I forget?

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

feels like forever ago that cm punk's balls were driven into the Earth's crust by the pinpoint elbow of Satoshi Kojima in front of 1,000,000 screaming Pan-amaniacs, brother

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

kojima broke punks brain in more ways than one

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Kojima elbow dropping Punk's balls WAS IN FACT the butterfly effect that cracked the timeline and sent us into this new one

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Punk adopted all the young women of NXT and started calling them his "daughters" because, sadly, that elbow drop to the nuts ensured he'll never have a biological daughter.

Quid
Jul 19, 2006

super macho dude posted:

Kojima elbow dropping Punk's balls WAS IN FACT the butterfly effect that cracked the timeline and sent us into this new one

Cracked his nuts too.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

just remembered lmao

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
got him right in the jimmy

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

:sickos:

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Heard "The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)" this morning and it made me remember the time satoshi kojima elbow dropped cm punk's chestnuts

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023
Some people take inspiration from nature or music. Me, apparently my muse is a man getting elbowed in the nuts.

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

closet statist
Mar 9, 2010

incredible

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Hmbol

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Most Power Alex posted:

Some people take inspiration from nature or music. Me, apparently my muse is a man getting elbowed in the nuts.

:wow:

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

StarkRavingMad posted:

Heard "The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)" this morning and it made me remember the time satoshi kojima elbow dropped cm punk's chestnuts

So now we need Punk to lose his nose to frost bite.
Or Jack Perry can cut if off (with REAL GLASS). Either or.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
it hit him right in the loving dick lmao

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

it hit him right in the loving dick lmao

POW RIGHT IN THA KISSAH

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Shard posted:

POW RIGHT IN THA PISSAH

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

GodDAMN I love seeing Punk get elbow dropped in the pecker by Kojima

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

super macho dude posted:

GodDAMN I love seeing Punk get elbow dropped in the pecker by Kojima

:same: dude got blasted so bad he went back to the fed with his tail between his (crushed) balls

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023
The grass isn't greener on the other side, the grass is green where you are not getting your cock and balls elbowed from the top rope.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

It's not Punk getting his nuts and cock decimated, but it's still pretty loving :lol:

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Bump

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Running to the window, he opened it, and put out his head. No fog, no mist; clear, bright, jovial, stirring, cold; cold, piping for the blood to dance to; Golden sunlight; Heavenly sky; sweet fresh air; merry bells. Oh, glorious! Glorious!

“What’s to-day!” cried Kojima, calling downward to a young boy in Sunday clothes, who perhaps had loitered in to look about him.

“Eh?” returned the young boy, with all his might of wonder.

“What’s to-day, my fine fellow?” said Kojima.

“To-day!” replied the boy. “Why, June 25, 2023. Forbidden Door Day.”

“It’s Forbidden Door!” said Kojima to himself. “I haven’t missed it. The Spirits have done it all in one night. They can do anything they like. Of course they can. Of course they can. Hallo, my fine fellow!”

“Hallo!” returned the young boy.

“Do you know the locker room, in the next gym but one, at the corner?” Kojima inquired.

“I should hope I did,” replied the lad.

“An intelligent young boy!” said Kojima. “A remarkable young boy! Do you know whether they’ve sold the prize elbow pad that was hanging up there?—Not the little elbow pad: the big one?”

“What, the one as big as me?” returned the young boy.

“What a delightful boy!” said Kojima. “It’s a pleasure to talk to him. Yes, my Young Buck!”

“It’s hanging there now,” replied the young boy.

“Is it?” said Kojima. “Go and buy it.”

“Kayfabe!” exclaimed the young boy.

“No, no,” said Kojima, “I am in earnest. Go and buy it, and tell ’em to bring it here, that I may give them the direction where to take it. Come back with the man, and I’ll give you a shilling. Come back with him in less than five minutes and I’ll give you half-a-crown!”

The boy was off like a shot. He must have had a steady hand at a trigger who could have got a shot off half so fast.

“I’ll send it to Scotiabank Arena!” whispered Kojima rubbing his hands, and splitting with a laugh. “They sha’n’t know who sends it. It’s twice the size of CM Punk. Giant Baba never made such a joke as sending it to Forbidden Door will be!”

The chuckle with which he said this, and the chuckle with which he paid for the elbow pad, and the chuckle with which he paid for the Uber to the venue, and the chuckle with which he recompensed the young boy, were only to be exceeded by the chuckle with which he annihilated CM Punk's cock with a top rope elbow drop, and chuckled till he cried.

Kojima was better than his word. He did it all, and infinitely more; and to the wrestling fans, who did not die, he was a second father. He became as good a friend, as good a master, and as good a man, as the good old city knew, or any other good old city, town, or borough, in the good old world. Some people laughed to see the alteration in him, but he let them laugh, and little heeded them; for he was wise enough to know that nothing ever happened on this globe, for good, at which some people did not have their fill of laughter in the outset; and knowing that such as these would be blind anyway, he thought it quite as well that they should wrinkle up their eyes in grins, as have the malady in less attractive forms. His own heart laughed: and that was quite enough for him.

The Spirits of CM Punk past, present, and future had shown him the way. It did not matter whether he had the technology; what matters was having the passion for professional wrestling and the love and compassion for wrestling fans, to crush CM Punk's genitals as brutally as possible. May that be truly said of us, and all of us! And so, as Jim Ross observed, God bless Us, Every One!

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023
I enjoyed every word of that.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Beautiful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
I feel like not enough people talk about the time Satoshi Kojima elbow dropped CM Punk's nuts