Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
If Pittman is out I'm pretty okay with decision making but Pollard and Achane have been underwhelming enough where I'd rather just keep Puka in my flex and only roll 2 RB/4WR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005
1/16 Native American + 1/2 Hungarian = Totally Badass
With Keaton Mitchell going on IR with an ACL, that would mean like 11 months before playing right? Was considering him as a 7th round keeper but I assume his ADP is going to be very late round now so probably don't even have to?

van fem
Oct 22, 2010

If you can't be right, be confusing.

KingKapalone posted:

With Keaton Mitchell going on IR with an ACL, that would mean like 11 months before playing right? Was considering him as a 7th round keeper but I assume his ADP is going to be very late round now so probably don't even have to?

There’s a substantial performance drop (iirc 20-30%) their first year post-ACL. I wouldn’t keep him at rd7.

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...

Bird in a Blender posted:

Tua needs him though. He put up 13 last week and 9 the week before without him. I don't expect any big performances out of Tua until Tyreek is back.

I get your meaning. No QB is great if he hands the ball off every run. I have the Purdy/Deebo stack and I lose my mind when he gives it to CMC to rush a TD. At least throw it to him man!

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

I have T Law as my starting QB for week 16, should I think about picking up Mayfield, Geno or elite Joe Flacco off the waiver wire to replace him?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

van fem posted:

There’s a substantial performance drop (iirc 20-30%) their first year post-ACL. I wouldn’t keep him at rd7.

He was also an undrafted rookie and was like RB4 on their depth chart before everybody else exploded. Definitely not keeper material.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Bob A Feet posted:

I get your meaning. No QB is great if he hands the ball off every run. I have the Purdy/Deebo stack and I lose my mind when he gives it to CMC to rush a TD. At least throw it to him man!

Every play should be that jet sweep push pass thing where the qb “passes” the ball like 1 foot, but it still counts as a pass because it was forward.

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.
Went 12-2 in one league and lost the first round because no Tyreek or Olave. Smh. Sometimes I hate FF.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Can't believe i'm putting in a claim for Joe Flacco to be my QB for a playoff game in 2023.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I really have no faith in Javonte Williams this week..........

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
How concerned should I be starting Kyler Murray in the semi's?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Anti-Hero posted:

How concerned should I be starting Kyler Murray in the semi's?

I think you'll probably be ok.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

mcmagic posted:

I think you'll probably be ok.

Cool, nothing on the wire looked particularly appealing so that's good to hear.

My WR3 sucks between Zay Flowers, Josh Palmer, and whatever other poop I could consider grabbing. CeeDee, Deebo, Gibbs/Mostert/Rachaad White/KW3 (gonna have to choose 3/4 here) take me to the promised land!

I'm against the 1 seed with CMC.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

mcmagic posted:

I really have no faith in Javonte Williams this week..........

Same. If Mattison is out I’m absolutely slamming Chandler over Javonte, even if the Lions are a tough run defense.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Kamara managed 25pts against Detroit. I think he’s the only RB to score good numbers against DET tho, and I very much am willing to be wrong

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Related: yahoo is telling me to start Flacco over Goff, but I think (as a big dumb homer) Goff is going to go on a tear like the first few weeks of the season given that Ragnow and the o-line appear to be healthy still.

Is my gut feeling grounded in Honolulu blue koolaid buttchugging or no

Jimong5
Oct 3, 2005

If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed... I must simply laugh!!
Grimey Drawer

VietCampo posted:

Can't believe i'm putting in a claim for Joe Flacco to be my QB for a playoff game in 2023.

2 Weeks ago I was saying I was fine on QBs with Herbert and Stroud. This week I'm starting Joe Flacco.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I think Stroud won’t be startable for the rest of the season, and I hope the dude makes a full recovery. Sounds like he’s trending towards not starting on sunday

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I think Stroud won’t be startable for the rest of the season, and I hope the dude makes a full recovering. Sounds like he’s trending towards not starting on sunday

Agreed, honestly I’m considering using a keeper slot for him next season because he looked very very good in his debut. Hope he rests up and comes back next year with that team humming again.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
I'm not convinced Pat F is a better start than Hunter Henry but cannot even come close to a decision.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Related: yahoo is telling me to start Flacco over Goff, but I think (as a big dumb homer) Goff is going to go on a tear like the first few weeks of the season given that Ragnow and the o-line appear to be healthy still.

Is my gut feeling grounded in Honolulu blue koolaid buttchugging or no

I was hoping to get away from Goff this week cause his matchups suck but the waiver is like event_horizon.jpg so I think I am just riding with him. Nick Mullens, DeVito, Levis etc are the kind of guys left

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I think Stroud won’t be startable for the rest of the season, and I hope the dude makes a full recovery. Sounds like he’s trending towards not starting on sunday

All from a concussion?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I would call it less of a concussion and more of a brain injury, dude looked like he had a double bounce inside his noggin

Freezer
Apr 20, 2001

The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle forever.

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Last game is at TEN in an okay-ish matchup, it's the only reason I haven't dropped him yet.

Worthleast
Nov 25, 2012

Possibly the only speedboat jumps I've planned

I have the Eagles D ready to beat up the Giants, but now I'm nervous because of Matt Patricia.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Worthleast posted:

I have the Eagles D ready to beat up the Giants, but now I'm nervous because of Matt Patricia.

There's likely a lot better options out there for you.

Freezer
Apr 20, 2001

The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle forever.

Worthleast posted:

Do you really want Tommy DeVito to kick you out in the playoffs?

Freezer fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Dec 20, 2023

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Good Will Hrunting posted:

I'm not convinced Pat F is a better start than Hunter Henry but cannot even come close to a decision.

I have Pat and just snagged Henry because McBride apparently went out of the game last weekend even though Sleeper has absolutely nothing to say about that fact and it appears he is fine now? But if he wasn’t I was planning on Henry over Pat because lol Pitt changing their QB again

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Dango Bango posted:

There's likely a lot better options out there for you.

How many points could the Divito Giants possibly score vs the Eagles? lol

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

He dropped 250 yards and 3TDs on the commies. Eagles D isn’t that bad obviously but neither are they actually good anymore.

Commanders did get nine sacks on him though lmfao

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

mcmagic posted:

How many points could the Divito Giants possibly score vs the Eagles? lol

It's not so much that as the following QBs are slated to start this week:
Easton Stick
Zach Wilson or Trevor Siemian
Mason Rudolph
Taylor Heinecke
Bailey Zappe
Bryce Young
Case Keenum

Worthleast
Nov 25, 2012

Possibly the only speedboat jumps I've planned

Dango Bango posted:

It's not so much that as the following QBs are slated to start this week:
Easton Stick
Zach Wilson or Trevor Siemian
Mason Rudolph
Taylor Heinecke
Bailey Zappe
Bryce Young
Case Keenum

Only one of those available to me is Commies @ Jets, which I trust even less than Matty Patty.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Is anyone trusting Zeke this weekend? After last week’s bomb, it’s a bit hard. But, he’s basically playing workhorse again.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Silly Burrito posted:

Is anyone trusting Zeke this weekend? After last week’s bomb, it’s a bit hard. But, he’s basically playing workhorse again.

I am. He’s going to get like 90% of the touches and NE runs a good amount. I’m not banking on 20, but I think he’ll get 15.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

The Jeff Fisher Bowl

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Think I'm gonna sit Bijan and Tony Pollard this week and start Rachaad White as rb1 and put Monty in as 2 and run a wr in flex. I can't trust either of those bums.

Apparently (I did not know) that we are running a two week semi finals, so just going into this week starting down 15 instead of out of championship contention. The other person does have Tyreek though and still beat me last week. But he put in Tee Higgins and ran CEH in flex who had himself a miracle game so still did very well.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Three new Q’s on my roster today cool poo poo

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I have Olave and Taylor in one playoff matchup and I’m going against them in my other playoff matchup. Such is the duality of fantasy.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

RCarr posted:

I have Olave and Taylor in one playoff matchup and I’m going against them in my other playoff matchup. Such is the duality of fantasy.

I am in a similar boat with Kamara and and Josh Allen. They are both early games, so it is weird when you are not sure if you should root for them or not, since you do not know which league you will need the points in yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

You hope they do well but u also hope your other dudes do better to balance it out lol