Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Biggest disappointment of 2023?
The Dallas Cowboys (gently caress 'em)
The New York Giants
The Philadephia Eagles
The Washington Washingtons
Myself for watching NFC East Clownball
View Results

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

eagles could win out but i still see them losing to any of the 49ers, cowboys, seahawks or lions if they squeak past the seventh seed matchup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Black Lighter posted:

drat, crazy that Lurie leaves these decisions up to the fans, but I've got to respect his commitment to democracy

Idk if you are being ironic but yes

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Diqnol posted:

I'd like to amend this with

gently caress the gaslighting by the noob kings of the poopboys and the giant poops

:qq:

You see any sky is falling bullshit coming from Dallas fans ITT? We've been here, done that, whatever. Just didn't lose to the fuckin Seahawks though, lmao

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I still think the Giants are making the playoffs

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Tommy Cutlets just wants to BALL

https://x.com/WesSteinberg/status/1736863458522730649?s=20

Also he did go to that Pizza place he was beefing with. His Agent did not attend.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Shinjobi posted:

:qq:

You see any sky is falling bullshit coming from Dallas fans ITT? We've been here, done that, whatever. Just didn't lose to the fuckin Seahawks though, lmao

to be fair nobody has any real expectations of us in the postseason whereas eagles fans earnestly thought they'd make it back to the bowl

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

indigi posted:

hahahahahahahahahhaha

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

davecrazy posted:

Tommy Cutlets just wants to BALL

https://x.com/WesSteinberg/status/1736863458522730649?s=20

Also he did go to that Pizza place he was beefing with. His Agent did not attend.

Lmao, this poo poo only ever happens in this loving clownball rear end NFC East Division.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

That was the most Italian response

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
I知 slightly disappointed when I see NFC East thread regulars seemingly falling for Wes Steinberg posts.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Noooooo!!

I want to believe!

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

What tiebreaker do the cowboys have over the eagles

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Falling for a Wes post is a rite of passage and also you should kayfabe by continuing to believe them

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
All I want for christmas is tommy cutlets to just kick me right in the dick and balls

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Asproigerosis posted:

All I want for christmas is tommy cutlets to just kick me right in the dick and balls

his fees recently doubled

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

fartknocker posted:

I知 slightly disappointed when I see NFC East thread regulars seemingly falling for Wes Steinberg posts.

My hahahahahahahaaha emptyquote is because I'm still thinking about the game last night, to be clear

Ayudo posted:

Eagles might not win another game.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
I wanna believe but the Giants still have two games left with the Eagles.

All I want for Christmas is for Bobby Johnson to get fired at some point in the next six weeks.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Common opponents and conference record

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

lol

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Bubbakoos is overpriced

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://x.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1737237999539425352?s=20

:itwaspoo:

Also, lmao:

https://x.com/PFF/status/1737201137948774643?s=20

Prepare to be schooled in the art of the tank:

https://x.com/Barstooldmv/status/1737249647826018804?s=20
That has to be the funniest poo poo I致e seen this team do since the infamous double swinging gate that Jim Zorn called.

Cartoon Man fucked around with this message at 11:50 on Dec 20, 2023

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Cartoon Man posted:

https://x.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1737237999539425352?s=20

:itwaspoo:

Also, lmao:

https://x.com/PFF/status/1737201137948774643?s=20

Prepare to be schooled in the art of the tank:

https://x.com/Barstooldmv/status/1737249647826018804?s=20
That has to be the funniest poo poo I致e seen this team do since the infamous double swinging gate that Jim Zorn called.

this man's style of speaking is unlistenable

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

he sounds like he's trying to run the worlds shittiest auction

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

fartknocker posted:

Absolutely no guile in the NFCE. 100% clown show.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Their only mathematical possibility is the winning records of teams they beat, but even that's a very slim chance.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

The "Eagles will gently caress at least one of these last 3 games up" tiebreaker

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I have it on good authority that neither the Eagles nor Cowboys will win another game this season. Sad, but true.

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

shyduck posted:

The "Eagles will gently caress at least one of these last 3 games up" tiebreaker

yuuup

i'm oddly confident about the arizona game, but either or both of those giants games could very, very, very easily end in the giants dropping the eagles like a bag of ravioli.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

I have it on good authority that neither the Eagles nor Cowboys will win another game this season. Sad, but true.

They better loving beat the Commanders. gently caress the Cowboys still though.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Tommy Cutlets turned into Tommy Pumpkins.

Now that teams have tape on him I知 not as confident.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

davecrazy posted:

Tommy Cutlets turned into Tommy Pumpkins.

Now that teams have tape on him I知 not as confident.
He has to just not turn the ball over and the Giants have a shot. Eagles can't move the ball with any regularity anymore

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
As much as I want the Giants to beat the Eagles in one of those games, loving lol at the doom and gloom thinkings it's gonna happen.

The Giants are still awful.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Matt Zerella posted:

As much as I want the Giants to beat the Eagles in one of those games, loving lol at the doom and gloom thinkings it's gonna happen.

The Giants are still awful.

tommy cutlets

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

biceps crimes posted:

tommy cutlets

I love that Sunday gravy eating son of a bitch but he was loving atrocious against NO.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Matt Zerella posted:

I love that Sunday gravy eating son of a bitch but he was loving atrocious against NO.

my generational hate for the giants passed down from my forefathers became my own with eli manning signing the dome... but god drat i want a devito jersey. im not even italian. lets go giants

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

biceps crimes posted:

my generational hate for the giants passed down from my forefathers became my own with eli manning signing the dome... but god drat i want a devito jersey. im not even italian. lets go giants

https://twitter.com/musktilldawn/status/1737482644097577387

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

biceps crimes posted:

my generational hate for the giants passed down from my forefathers became my own with eli manning signing the dome

That's one of the funniest things Eli ever did, god I miss that man, what a legend

People seem to know he's funny now but Eli was always hilarious

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Febreeze posted:

That's one of the funniest things Eli ever did, god I miss that man, what a legend

People seem to know he's funny now but Eli was always hilarious

i can appreciate it in hindsight, but did not like it at the time

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Eli is the only football player I've hated with my entire soul, and I did a complete 540ー on him since he retired. I love the man as much as anyone who never played for a Philadelphia championship

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Eli Manning owned then and owns now and I will love him forever