Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

ex post facho posted:

mdemone you still legally owe trump thread your house, possibly also your children

and I would welcome any of you, for any length of time. my home is beautiful and my children are lovely

edit: we have Indian food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

mdemone posted:

and I would welcome any of you, for any length of time. my home is beautiful and my children are lovely

Can we see a menu?

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
You can’t be an Insurrectionist if your name is Donald J Trump

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1737197919126634541

Yep

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
as a colorado voter, lol

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

CODChimera posted:

wait so how much does the colorado thing matter? sounds pretty mattery...

our foremost constitutional scholars are debating this very thing right now, in this thread

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

lmao they're gonna say the constitution doesn't apply to the president or at least the 14th ammendment doesn't aren't they

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

the only things in the constitution that apply to the president are the sentences that include the word "president" and nothing else. not even surrounding sentences. it's what the founders envisioned

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

For Sound Financial Pranning!
clarence thomas getting off a billionaire's plane in Bali dressed like Dodgson in Jurassic Park and getting pissed when turning on his phone

Jort Fortress
Mar 3, 2005

God as my witness, I will scribble "TUMP" in big beautiful sharpie all across my ballot!!

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

CODChimera posted:

wait so how much does the colorado thing matter? sounds pretty mattery...

it’s a nothing burger

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
QQ.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

JoeBangles posted:

Can we see a menu?

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Spaced God posted:

lmao they're gonna say the constitution doesn't apply to the president or at least the 14th ammendment doesn't aren't they

So much for impeaching Biden if he's above the laws of man

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

MaoistBanker posted:

clarence thomas getting off a billionaire's plane in Bali dressed like Dodgson in Jurassic Park and getting pissed when turning on his phone

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
who cares colarado isnt even a state

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

goth smoking cloves posted:

Pfc needs to come back already so we can get this place back on topic: pittsburgh real estate

I'm on work crunch time so I asked an admin to probe me for a month because I was loving around on these forums too much when I should have been working

still on work crunch time and I'm at a smaller company so my loving around is more visible, maybe in two weeks I'll have time for day shitposting again

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

mags posted:

it’s a nothing burger

phew okay good. was starting to panic a bit

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I'm on work crunch time so I asked an admin to probe me for a month because I was loving around on these forums too much when I should have been working

still on work crunch time and I'm at a smaller company so my loving around is more visible, maybe in two weeks I'll have time for day shitposting again

AHHHH demon be gone

Apr 7, 2003

CODChimera posted:

AHHHH demon be gone

eat my rear end

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Computer toucher too busy

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

For Sound Financial Pranning!
https://x.com/ben_rosen/status/1737269136773071354?s=20

Apr 7, 2003

SirPablo posted:

Computer toucher too busy

yes

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
I'm glad to be here to catch a PFC post. One of my Remaining Fav's.

Keep it up!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

wb

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

mdemone posted:

I mean it would be union-splitting type of stuff. SCOTUS cannot overrule this.

lol

121923_2
Dec 20, 2023

yet no pussy for me :(

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

mdemone posted:

ah cool i'll be there soon

Apr 7, 2003

if any thread cops see me posting here during working hours for the next month chain probe me

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

can you make me something else i dont like indian food unless its like really good. got any pasta?

Apr 7, 2003

121923_2 posted:

lol what the gently caress, why is this guy still doing this

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

RVWinkle posted:

So much for impeaching Biden if he's above the laws of man

Laws Aren't Real

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
it's not even funny anymore to do concern trolling about republicans and state's rights anymore

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

121923_2 posted:

lol every time

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

121923_2 posted:

lol drat son

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Buddykins posted:

ah cool i'll be there soon

I suspected as much. the basement is ready, as is your trunk. it will become quite comfortable, for you

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

holy poo poo ur still not banned?
gotta respect that..

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
since trump is off the ballet, my vote is now legally and morally owed to Claudia de la Cruz and PSL

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
Colorado has 37 delegates for the Republican National Convention...out of a total of 2,469, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003

Turdfuzz posted:

holy poo poo ur still not banned?
gotta respect that..

I am an essential part of the forums ecosystem