Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

Goddamn that is just brutal. Tied with being called a "dime-store Wizard Master"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Soul Dentist posted:

When I was a teen Denny's was one of the only places you could go late night if the bars were off limits. The one we all hung out in had a free jukebox, for some reason, and we used it all the time. Then I started this thing where I'd play Cash's Ring of Fire every time I walked in. I don't know how I started it but I still remember the number was 6208

Then other people started playing it when they walked in. Then just playing it over and over again. It got to the point that for weeks (!) you could walk in this Denny's any time the sun was down and hear Ring of Fire. It obviously became untenable so Denny's first took away the index, then the guide, then moved the jukebox away from the front entrance to by a booth.

Finally, they shuffled all the albums and didn't post new indexing. They did this for less than a week in between the last time I visited and noticed the shuffle. Since I was at the jukebox still, I decided to punch in a random song. Since I was a teenager, I decided on 8008 of course. Turns out this was exactly where they shuffled Ring of Fire and those ratchet Tijuana horns immediately sounded across the restaurant to an unmatched chorus of groans from the Denny's staff. Next time I went in the jukebox was unplugged and remained that way indefinitely.

Also there was a serious recurrence of Vietnamese/Somalian gang violence at that Denny's. C'est la vie

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

null_pointer posted:

Goddamn that is just brutal. Tied with being called a "dime-store Wizard Master"

One day I hope to call someone a 5 Foot Ant

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

Haruki Murakami: "Transparency Goat Hotel Story"- when middle aged writer Maruki Hurakami's cat gets lost inside a description of what al dente pasta means, it's up to some women who curiously want to have sex with him, as well as a sexy lolita who he is just friends with, no big deal, to solve the case of which band from the 70s stole all the Cutty Sark off a secret truck from another dimension. (Nominated for the 2015 Nobel Prize in literature)

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

tiaz posted:

I guess my question is why God wants his home to be swimming in cum so bad he's jealously forbidding it be spent elsewhere.

Coolguye posted:

garrison cum edits are divinely inspired

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Outrail posted:

One day I hope to call someone a 5 Foot Ant
2-bit Butthead

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Scarodactyl posted:

Binary Butthead

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:crab: Everyone has a favorite animal, but how many people have a favorite PLANT? :crab:

Gravehorse posted:

Mine personally is the dandelion.

Not only is it a pretty flower, it can also be used in cooking and as a diuretic! :science:

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

this is too accurate

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

John Wick of Dogs posted:

"Here's the file. All the info on who we're supposed to bully next" I said as I slid the manila envelope to my partner.

He held the file in his hands for a few moments, sizing it up without even opening. "Kid's name is Bart" he remarked. "That's good." He paused a moment and took a drag from a cigarette I hadn't even noticed he was holding. "Rhymes with fart. We can use that."

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

EorayMel posted:

:crab: Everyone has a favorite animal, but how many people have a favorite PLANT? :crab:

a wild, heady time when you could be banned for anything from "what's your favorite plant?" to exposing a gbs superstar as a literal sex pest

it's amazing that these dead gay comedy forums have become something that would make lowtax (piss be upon him) profoundly uncomfortable

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

venus de lmao posted:

it's amazing that these dead gay comedy forums have become something that would make lowtax (piss be upon him) profoundly uncomfortable

We’ve been making him uncomfortable since he gave up slinging mangosteen

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
Good hope he's uncomfortable in hell too

ZixTheYeti
Jul 12, 2005

Hellarious!

Kitfox88 posted:

Good hope he's uncomfortable in hell too

It would defeat the purpose if it wasn’t.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice
rolling a mangosteen up a hill, forever

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Lowtaxs hell is being forced to post with a stupid newbie AV

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Lowtax's hell is paying alimony

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
can only afford cookies from walmart and not goldbelly

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Kitfox88 posted:

can only afford cookies from walmart and not goldbelly

Goldbellys are the reward for rolling the mangosteen up the hill.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Poor Lowtax, thought of alimony and died.

(I'm 99% sure I saw that somewhere but I'm not digging it up)

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:dafuq: CAR GAME FOUL: Maybe, to you, "Pokemon" is a color and a 747 is a car. Maybe, to you, reeling from the endless groans and jolting paroxysms as your faithful anime club treasurer, bedecked in his matted, sweaty wolfsuit, loses control and causes his hot, angry man-icing to pool in the small of your back, constitutes a "planning meeting". I can't read minds, I won't lie. :dafuq:

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Lowtax posted:

It's a really played out argument to claim that a breed of dog is inherently more evil than others. Remember in the 70s it was Dobermans? Then in the 80s it was Rottweilers?

Streak posted:

to be fair lowtax was never very good at identifying dangerous predators in the first place

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

thatguy posted:

streak getting banned off that sick burn was bullshit

Lowtax posted:

It was a great burn but I still don't take no guff

Lowtax posted:

What can I say, I own a murder dog and death gun

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Well no one can say he didn't prove the point at least.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Lowtax posted:

If you want to be banned. Please keep it work safe in this thread where people are trying to convince me to commit suicide

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Starks posted:

Not so dead and gay now are we?

Lowtax posted:

I'm working on it

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

One outta two ain't bad

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Outrail posted:

Poor Lowtax, thought of alimony and died.

(I'm 99% sure I saw that somewhere but I'm not digging it up)

"If only lowtax had married his alcoholism, then he might have beaten it" is my personal favourite.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

reignofevil posted:

Tax man is already roughly 60,000 deep in medical debt and they have to run lots of likely painful tests on him which won't fix him so after he pays for those he is gonna pay even MORE money to actually get treatment.

Kibbles n Shits posted:

He could always just ignore it and live the remainder of his now shorter life in total avarice. It's the American Way!

Lowtax posted:

I'm totally doing that and leaving my children in crippling debt. Also we're livestreaming tonight!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWGN9DW8z4Y

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

bradzilla posted:

lmao so of course the dipshit is lurking this thread

hi Richard, please kill yourself

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Lowtax's hell is that airport "meetup" where people recognized him but every time he tries to step out the door he's stepping back into the gate

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

bawk posted:

Lowtax's hell is that airport "meetup" where people recognized him but every time he tries to step out the door he's stepping back into the gate

Lowtax is/was a construct but instead of being composed of neon blue light like the laser bikes in Tron Lowtax is/was a wilty brown dead color that sits unkempt in the window at the airport gift shop day after day until the sunlight leeches all color from him and his spine collapses into gray nothingness.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

Breetai posted:

"If only lowtax had married his alcoholism, then he might have beaten it" is my personal favourite.
I missed this lol. What a banger

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

The man don’t miss.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
it's also funny, what can you say

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

bawk posted:

Jesus Christ...

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Breetai posted:

wowowowowow

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Platystemon posted:

The man don’t miss.

To be fair, it's not easy to miss when the barrel is in your mouth.

(It has been done, mind you.)

WaywardWoodwose
May 19, 2008

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
Does anyone have the quote handy where a young persons ideology is like an anime sword, destroyed by some 16th century Gunther with a wooden club?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

No but that sounds incredible