Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Karate Bastard posted:

There are several dents in that door.

Dudes rule.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...dd044ffd267c40&

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

The exhaust cloud as the driver stomps on the gas at the end is :discourse: I'm imagining a fart sound for it.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Paying it forward

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Soul Dentist posted:

The "fancy" restaurant workers hated you

Ehh, I worked at a fancy restaurant that a bunch of teenagers went to on prom night, and while it was a little annoying since teenagers aren't usually great tippers and the checks were small to begin with since they can't order booze, we mostly thought it was kinda cute to see all these kids in their tuxedos and fancy dresses.

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

based on how well everyone's driving around me, I'm assuming this person would have gotten their license in the US

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S
Can people stop using discord links for poo poo? They don’t load in the app

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Large Testicles posted:

Can people stop using discord links for poo poo? They don’t load in the app

What? Are you not a large enough testicle to just click on a link?

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Scratch Monkey posted:

In the game of Space Moose, fellatio barn

I think his name is Forgiato Blow, actually

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Air Skwirl posted:

Ehh, I worked at a fancy restaurant that a bunch of teenagers went to on prom night, and while it was a little annoying since teenagers aren't usually great tippers and the checks were small to begin with since they can't order booze, we mostly thought it was kinda cute to see all these kids in their tuxedos and fancy dresses.

They're cute until you realize they're pulling up in their own Mercedes G-Class, already drunk, have more of their parents' money than anybody knows what to do with, and tip like poo poo anyways

E: oh there's also eleven of them, they don't have a reservation, they don't want the prix fixe, they can't sit in the bar area and they need to be done and in the car in forty five minutes. Do you have just french fries?

Schadenfreude on me my dad's not a thrice-divorced orthodontist

Soul Dentist has a new favorite as of 20:52 on Dec 20, 2023

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Soul Dentist posted:

They're cute until you realize they're pulling up in their own Mercedes G-Class, already drunk, have more of their parents' money than anybody knows what to do with, and tip like poo poo anyways

We crammed like 2 dozen people into a limo we all split the cost on. Then we got drunk in a field off whatever we could get our hands on. I had bug bites on my rear end.

Good times.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Soul Dentist posted:

E: oh there's also eleven of them, they don't have a reservation, they don't want the prix fixe, they can't sit in the bar area and they need to be done and in the car in forty five minutes. Do you have just french fries?

Schadenfreude on me my dad's not a thrice-divorced orthodontist

Ahh, we didn't have those assholes, ours were mostly just couples and if they showed up drunk they had enough experience to not be obvious about it. I did a group prom thing (I think there was 8 of us in a limo) but we actually bothered to make a reservation.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
There was rum and stuff there but I distinctly remember prom drunk being the only time I consumed this product:

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Soul Dentist posted:

There was rum and stuff there but I distinctly remember prom drunk being the only time I consumed this product:

I bet that tastes great coming back up

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Soul Dentist posted:

The "fancy" restaurant workers hated you

Maybe, but I grew up in a really small town and all knew each other so I doubt it. Plus I was taught how to tip as a kid because my parents weren’t horrible monsters…or European.

Tagra
Apr 7, 2006

If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

In honour of the thread title, some self schad: I just tried to make sambal oelek.

I don't like or eat spicy food but my husband LOVES hot peppers so I planted a little pepper plant in my veggie garden for him, and it absolutely shits out peppers. I get like a fistful of these loving things a week and I have no idea what to do with them. Whenever I make something like curry he'll dump spoonfuls of sambal into it, so I looked up the recipe and it's literally just squished up peppers and rice vinegar? Hell we can make that!

I optimistically got some disposable gloves and everything but the problem was it would occasionally squirt a drop into my face. I snorted some up my nose and had a sneezing fit and now my upper lip is burning. :lol: gently caress

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

CainFortea posted:

they don’t work when clicked on iOS unless I send them to VLC, even

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Tagra posted:

In honour of the thread title, some self schad: I just tried to make sambal oelek.

I don't like or eat spicy food but my husband LOVES hot peppers so I planted a little pepper plant in my veggie garden for him, and it absolutely shits out peppers. I get like a fistful of these loving things a week and I have no idea what to do with them. Whenever I make something like curry he'll dump spoonfuls of sambal into it, so I looked up the recipe and it's literally just squished up peppers and rice vinegar? Hell we can make that!

I optimistically got some disposable gloves and everything but the problem was it would occasionally squirt a drop into my face. I snorted some up my nose and had a sneezing fit and now my upper lip is burning. :lol: gently caress

Gotta go full meth lab hazmat suit for those things. The fun part is that you can go "LET'S COOK" to him before pulling on the respirator and heading into the kitchen

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

Subjunctive posted:

they don’t work when clicked on iOS unless I send them to VLC, even

In the iOS Awful app I can watch them by long-tapping the link, selecting "open in default browser" (Safari) and the clicking "view" in the dialog that pops up. But that's work.

Tagra
Apr 7, 2006

If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Captain Hygiene posted:

Gotta go full meth lab hazmat suit for those things. The fun part is that you can go "LET'S COOK" to him before pulling on the respirator and heading into the kitchen

He just tasted it then said "WHOO... spicy..." and then complained that his tongue was burning like 5 minutes later.

I re-pepper sprayed myself rinsing off the dishes in the sink

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q15xhG6pVUw&t=8s

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
https://i.imgur.com/eo75dLv.mp4

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

CainFortea posted:

That just tries to download it on Android.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

You'll be surprised,
You're doing the French Mistake!

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Admiral Joeslop posted:

That just tries to download it on Android.

Okay? That's how video playing works. It downloads data to your device which then displays it for you.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Oh don't try and give that guy advice

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

CainFortea posted:

Okay? That's how video playing works. It downloads data to your device which then displays it for you.

Except it isn't a file that can necessarily be played by either chrome or my phone's inbuilt video player. I have the discord app on my phone but that doesn't come up as an option.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

sweet geek swag posted:

Except it isn't a file that can necessarily be played by either chrome or my phone's inbuilt video player. I have the discord app on my phone but that doesn't come up as an option.

If you don't already have the player to play it, the awful app isn't going to be able to either.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Both of those men are her sons but I watch this every time for the left guy's "oh god, it's mom" while the other does not change his expression at all. I don't know who they are apart from having a mum willing to harass them in this way for which I admire her.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

CainFortea posted:

If you don't already have the player to play it, the awful app isn't going to be able to either.

I bet if it got auto-embedded it would work, because discord’s content selection would work better.

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

Trabant posted:

You'll be surprised,

Yessssss, into my veins, Mr. Taggart

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

The General posted:

Sometimes I just need to ponder upon my six kinds of mustard and no actual food.

But have you considered ketchup?

https://open.spotify.com/episode/44ztUL4tOaSiByijmwfiGH

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Subjunctive posted:

I bet if it got auto-embedded it would work, because discord’s content selection would work better.

It's this, it's just an mp4 file, but the embedding doesn't work on the app and it gives me a download link if I try to open it in a browser. It embeds and plays fine if I'm on the forums in a mobile browser. It's a pain because the app makes it take several extra steps and I have to manually delete the file when I'm done.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

CainFortea posted:

it's just a unlabeled link in the app which used to be probeworthy

and really? just clicking on a link you have no idea what it is?

Mynameismud
Jul 12, 2009

Robobot posted:

my parents weren’t horrible monsters…or European.

Amarica FY

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Large Testicles posted:

it's just a unlabeled link in the app which used to be probeworthy

and really? just clicking on a link you have no idea what it is?

Just assume it is goatse and move on. Everyone will be happy at the outcome. Someone has goatsed you without even trying, you've seen an old friend and you haven't had to wait for poo poo to load on your phone. It's the platonic ideal of how computers should work.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Trabant posted:

You'll be surprised,

Piss on you! I'm working for Mel Brooks!

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Inceltown posted:

Just assume it is goatse and move on. Everyone will be happy at the outcome. Someone has goatsed you without even trying, you've seen an old friend and you haven't had to wait for poo poo to load on your phone. It's the platonic ideal of how computers should work.

It's what the Internet was designed for

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font
Discord links only live a limited time outside of the discord app/website. They wised up to people using it as a storage service.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

quote:

Tesla drivers have the highest accident rate compared with all the brands analyzed. During the period analyzed, Tesla drivers had 23.54 accidents per 1,000 drivers. Ram (22.76) and Subaru (20.90) were the only other brands with accident rates over 20.00 per 1,000 drivers.

https://www.lendingtree.com/insurance/brand-incidents-study/