Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
https://twitter.com/DannyShireyPGH/status/1737998330960150726

Ryan Graves isn't a 2nd pairing defenseman and boy oh boy oh boy do I wish the Pens had someone to take his spot :(

Edit: 3 really easy zone clears he failed there ughhhh please

rex rabidorum vires fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Dec 22, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Pretty wild how Mitch looked good for basically one week and now we’re back to whatever this is

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Koopa Kid posted:

whatever this is

Toronto Maple Leafs Hockey

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Literally half the net open on a shot from the middle, just pull the guy please

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Game is fun though :siren:

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Why the gently caress is Samsonov still in the net after that pouty poo poo, he didn't even try to look around the screen.

Christ this game is stupid, thank you Willy

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Is it possible that Curtis Sanford actually hates Sammy’s guts and that’s why he’s always telling Keefe to leave him in

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Honestly he’s given Buffalo 3 freebies, at this point the game is lost so why bother

tomanton
May 22, 2006

beam me up, tomato
Thank you Martin Jones for clearing waivers somehow

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Koopa Kid posted:

Honestly he’s given Buffalo 3 freebies, at this point the game is lost so why bother

The Sabres will piss this lead away, don’t worry. The final score is going to be something insane like 8-6 lol

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

lol leafs

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

HAHAHAHAHA THIS GAME RULES SO MUCH

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

The Sabres will piss this lead away, don’t worry. The final score is going to be something insane like 8-6 lol

Nah the Leafs are pretty clearly rattled

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL
lol leafs fans. Enjoy your drive back down the QEW

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Should be tied. Ned got lucky as heck there.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Marner gets the puck in the low slot and immediately looks to pass it off. Then Jarnkrok makes that lovely pass... ugh.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

That has been coming. Unfortunate.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

There's the finishing touch from Jansen Harkins I've come to expect.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

rex rabidorum vires posted:

That has been coming. Unfortunate.

The Canes just grind the Pens into oblivion every time they play them. It's tough to watch.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Ginette Reno posted:

The Canes just grind the Pens into oblivion every time they play them. It's tough to watch.

Powerplay going to go 0 for 6 and lose the game tonight. Awesome.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Powerplay going to go 0 for 6 and lose the game tonight. Awesome.

I was really hoping Karlsson would fix the powerplay but it turns out he's loving terrible at it too. Sad.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

The problem is the design and the coaching asking the players to make stupid loving passes to setup lovely chances. But can't fire any of those idiots.

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

Let’s see how this new strategy of “take pointless interference penalties” plays out

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

The problem is the design and the coaching asking the players to make stupid loving passes to setup lovely chances. But can't fire any of those idiots.

The problem is they're not fast enough and other teams know that so they just stand them up at the blueline and force them to dump it in. If they do, the Pens forechecker is either too slow or too uncommitted to get it anyways. And if they don't, they have to skate/pass through 4 guys which fails more often than not.

Then once they do finally get set up they're only good if the other team plays a passive pk. If they're aggressive like the Canes they just don't make quick enough plays and pressure up top kills them

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

There is no way NJ is taking Nemec out of the lineup when Dougie is healthy, sorry Kevin Bahl. I love this kid, oozes poise and confidence

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Boy am I excited for how the Pens lose this one.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

lmao Brodie with the half-assed crosscheck well after the goal goes in.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Jack Quinn is back

lol this game owns so hard

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

:siren: (Hums :ussr: anthem) :siren:

Also, Tate McRae's ex from back in the second period.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Guhle is a lot bigger than I think Rossi realized there

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Easiest game management call to make on the face of the planet. Stoked for the goal against.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
EK has this real bad habit this year of just making game losing plays.

I mean it doesn't erase the other amount of the game where he's good but god drat

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Fantilli-Danforth-Gaudreau works.

The Russian line works.

Johnson-Sillinger-Bemstrom works.

It's coming together, but the rest of it needs to start working on a consistent basis.

E- Uhhhh...goal? (I guess not.)

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Dec 22, 2023

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Stars just kinda peed on themselves and gave up the tying goal. Fuckin Harley screened Wedgewood.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Propaganda Hour posted:

Guhle is a lot bigger than I think Rossi realized there

He should do that kind of stuff more often!

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL
Playing the leafs goal song during this scrum up 9-3 is god tier trolling by the Sabres sound guy.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
hysterical. every disappointing player chipping in to this collapse

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

I do not understand this Devils team but I thought Schmid and Vanecek just needed a little more time to figure things out. Not anymore, they need a goaltender yesterday

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Elvis and Tom Wilson just threw 'em in the crease in OT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kale
May 14, 2010

Oh its one of these stupid non stop penalties games