Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Rauros posted:

Elon Musk tragically succumbed to chronic renal failure early Sunday morning at the age of 56. Despite having received a kidney transplant three years ago, Musk was commonly interviewed while receiving dialysis in recent months after his donor kidney promptly failed. Musk was notably seeking legal action against multiple "woke" medical groups that rejected his request for a second kidney transplant. Doctors reported that he was a poor candidate for further donation due to his heavy ketamine use that precipitated the failure of his original and donor kidneys. Musk was also unsuccessful in securing a transplant surgery in Mexico after years of anti-Hispanic sentiment directed at the immigration crisis on the US's southern border.

Concerning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Looking good sir!

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

spaceblancmange posted:

i want some ELON MUSK FACTS

he is based, and ftw

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

spaceblancmange posted:

i want some ELON MUSK FACTS

He is defending the world's online town square from bots and trolls and wokeness

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

see how perfectly in a line some of those little hairs on his cheek are? that's elon after getting hair plugs on his face

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

AWWNAW posted:

is this real

npc

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Woke Mind Virus posted:

He is defending the world's online town square from bots and trolls and wokeness

that's right

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Meet Oliver, he’s six months old

I love him

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Meet Oliver, he’s six months old

:3::3::3::3::3::3:

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
That’s a good dog.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Elon musk get a dog

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

a.lo posted:

Elon musk get a dog

What, so he can kill it through neglect? Unlike his trans daughter there will never come a time where it can take care of itself

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

a.lo posted:

Elon musk get a dog

no dog deserves fhat

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Mr. Lobe posted:

What, so he can kill it through neglect? Unlike his trans daughter there will never come a time where it can take care of itself

the dog was already terminal

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

AWWNAW posted:

is this real

No, it’s AI generated that’s why it looks all hosed up the more you look at it

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Rauros posted:

Elon Musk tragically succumbed to chronic renal failure early Sunday morning at the age of 56. Despite having received a kidney transplant three years ago, Musk was commonly interviewed while receiving dialysis in recent months after his donor kidney promptly failed. Musk was notably seeking legal action against multiple "woke" medical groups that rejected his request for a second kidney transplant. Doctors reported that he was a poor candidate for further donation due to his heavy ketamine use that precipitated the failure of his original and donor kidneys. Musk was also unsuccessful in securing a transplant surgery in Mexico after years of anti-Hispanic sentiment directed at the immigration crisis on the US's southern border.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

elon musk (beta)

v13.69.420 solves this. out next week

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1737882111309476010?t=nJI5glsdq7HvJPD23NbFbA&s=19

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

quote:

[...]
The comments from Tucker come days after he said what he has learned about "aliens" is so dark he won't even tell his wife.
[...]

Tucker previously said that the things he has learned regarding "aliens" are so dark that he won't tell his wife.

"There are parts of that story that I do not understand at all that are really, really, really dark. It's so dark that I haven't told my wife about it," he said.

Man, must be real dark if they insist he won't tell his wife thrice

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
tucker wont tell his wife that he heard the aliens have a bigger dick than he does

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
What could aliens be doing that's darker than anything humans haven't already done and are doing

unless, of course, they're making us woke

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Mr. Lobe posted:

Man, must be real dark if they insist he won't tell his wife thrice

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1737896091084030383?t=2ByF4D6H0bFSLI6-udPLWQ&s=19
https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1737903765691466211?t=CL63-SFGz4JHdB4139oFlQ&s=19

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
buddy, they wont even let the president gently caress the aliens

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Schmoe Cwead posted:

tucker wont tell his wife that he heard the aliens have a bigger dick than he does

Dark

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

snoremac posted:

What could aliens be doing that's darker than anything humans haven't already done and are doing

unprotected gay alien sex

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

snoremac posted:

unless, of course, they're making us woke

Communism

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Must be auto correct dark from dork

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

benicio del toros lookin rough

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Good news:
CBRTRKKKK no longer the ugliest car in the world.

Bad News:
The Tesla-Killer has entered the room.

https://twitter.com/levanrami/status/1738127322807439475

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
I think it's beautiful

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Looks like two car chassis melted into one.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Lada McLadaface still looks better than Cyberfuck

at least they didn't skimp on the polygon budget

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

mcbexx posted:

Good news:

Bad News:

what happened to that Kalashnikov electric car that looked like a classic mid-century sedan?

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/Scobleizer/status/1737608677035856358?t=2qQcDH3FmZQr5qR9WP7HAg&s=19

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

mcbexx posted:

Good news:

Bad News:

No one wants cars that look like this. People were losing their minds of the retro concept cars companies were showing off a few years back and then we get this garbage from them anyway

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

I am sure everyone is a shocked as me to find out and did not see that coming, but Hyperloop One is shutting down.

I always thought this was a Musk enterprise, but it appears he just provided a white paper for the idea?
And that got some rubes to found and invest into the company - among others, Richard Branson and DP World (a Dubai based conglomerate, nice name btw).

Just a couple of big bagholders for the big idea man.

How many municipal transportation projects has this killed in the crib?

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

Lol, nice to see that Tucker is taking irrelevance well.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

mcbexx posted:

I am sure everyone is a shocked as me to find out and did not see that coming, but Hyperloop One is shutting down.

I always thought this was a Musk enterprise, but it appears he just provided a white paper for the idea?
And that got some rubes to found and invest into the company - among others, Richard Branson and DP World (a Dubai based conglomerate, nice name btw).

Just a couple of big bagholders for the big idea man.

How many municipal transportation projects has this killed in the crib?

The amount of light rail projects killed because the private sector was inventing this which would be better :laffo: but again that was the point. Suck up public funds for obvious bullshit scams

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

looks like someone needs to do a wellness check on Robert?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

mcbexx posted:

Good news:

Bad News:

it's cute