Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Koishi Komeiji posted:

The white guy on the left is the :actually: guy.

The white guy on the right is the epic retail clapback guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7KBcsdPhxA

The other three aren't white guys so I don't know/care who they are.

that isn't the ikea dude lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

that isn't the ikea dude lol

Sorry, white guys all look the same to me :shrug:

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Koishi Komeiji posted:

same but Estonians

Actuary X
Jul 20, 2007

Not really the best actuary in the world.

Koishi Komeiji posted:

It's true, I can't tell us apart either

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

tokin opposition posted:

IDK who any of those people are, and I post on cspam

The one front and center did a video about his opinions on interracial couples in advertisement, that is the extent of my knowledge of any of those people

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Mr. Lobe posted:

The one front and center did a video about his opinions on interracial couples in advertisement, that is the extent of my knowledge of any of those people

What was his opinion?

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(
That forcing PoCs to debase themselves in interacting with yt "people" for pay in commercials is yet another of late stage capitalism's horrors

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(
nah just kidding I don't know, I don't care about these things since I've actually had sex

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

HashtagGirlboss posted:

What was his opinion?

Interracial couples are disproportionately highly represented and black+black couples are proportionately underrepresented were the fact he started from, and I think from there he went on to say he wished there were more black couples, and talked about the political idea of black love, but also about some reactionary black hotep guy who is vaguely prominent and opposed to interracial couples to illustrate an extreme he does not ascribe to

I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot of details but it seemed reasonable enough at the time

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

The only correct opinion on advertisements is don't look at them

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Koishi Komeiji posted:

this

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Mr. Lobe posted:

Interracial couples are disproportionately highly represented and black+black couples are proportionately underrepresented were the fact he started from, and I think from there he went on to say he wished there were more black couples, and talked about the political idea of black love, but also about some reactionary black hotep guy who is vaguely prominent and opposed to interracial couples to illustrate an extreme he does not ascribe to

I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot of details but it seemed reasonable enough at the time

Yeah that sounds like a perfectly fine opinion if you’re gonna spend any time caring about commercials in the first place which I don’t recommend. I was hoping for something like 1/6 survivor guessed

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I didn't watch anything else by him which is probably indicates that I wasn't exactly enthralled, just mildly interested

Not everything in this world is great or terrible

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Edit: Wrong thread.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Mr. Lobe posted:

oh yeah the middle guy is FD Signifier. I watched his swirlvid and it was really good

I lived in west africa for awhile and dating there involved some issues that he talked about

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lol

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
the return of mustaches on white guys is the worst trend of the 21st century so far

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I love 9 hour video essays but I ain't touching that with a 10 foot pole.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Koishi Komeiji posted:

True

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

BonHair posted:

All this halal butchering reminds me of an interview I once read about the imam who was hired to oversee the slaughtering of chickens at a large poultry farm in Denmark. Like, the dude's job was literally just praying over chickens getting decapitated (I think) all day every day. He came off as super chill, but it's still in my top 3 weirdest jobs.

Obviously he's needed, since we export all the offal to the middle east. Danes only eat wings and breast.

My uncle (who also works at Nintendo) has a cattle-raising ranch. One summer break I went with him to the slaughterhouse where they told me that the cattle he was selling that day would fetch a higher price because they were going to be killed kosher-style, instead of with the usual bolt gun.

So then this huge Rabbi (I presume, he was dressed like one) with a mean-rear end cleaver arrives to the place and signals for the cattle to be brought in. The cattle begin to arrive hanging from chains (!!) by their hind legs, the rabbi would then slit their throats and wait for them to die from blood loss. Afterwards, a second guy would extract the goddamn lungs from the corpse and connect them to an air pump to inflate them, like in some grotesque MK fatality. After much examination of the lung ballons the second guy would give either his approval or rejection. About 1/3 of the animals were rejected and then sold at a lower than regular price, 'cuz clearly something was wrong with them, to other buyers hanging around.

Anyways one of the cattle, after getting its throat slit, managed to free itself from the chains and decided to spend its last moments on earth trying to murder the rabbi but this was obviously not his first rodeo and he managed to wrestle with the cattle for long enough for it to die. Unsurprisingly that one was deemed not-kosher by lung guy.

I try not to eat kosher beef.

trucutru has issued a correction as of 19:46 on Dec 22, 2023

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Laterite posted:

the return of mustaches on white guys is the worst trend of the 21st century so far

some people kill it. glad the clean-shaven 90s are dead in the ground

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

KirbyKhan posted:

I love 9 hour video essays but I ain't touching that with a 10 foot pole.

Reported for reverse racism

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

KirbyKhan posted:

I love 9 hour video essays

?

???????????????

:staredog:

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
It's tru

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

i say swears online posted:

some people kill it. glad the clean-shaven 90s are dead in the ground

iirc the 90s were synonymous with the Goatees

early 2000s the Goatses

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
More meat making chat, spoilered for our resident girlboss

Hatebag posted:

oh ok. what i was reading seemed to suggest that a literal reading of the koran meant that stunning was discouraged. having now read a bit directly it seems like the main point is to avoid getting adrenaline in the meat, so no violent deaths.
but that means they can't use a penetrative captive bolt stunner because that's basically a violent death? plus the slaughterers need to say their phrases

That is correct, the stunning must not kill the animal. I believe electrical stunning is the preferred option, not the weird brain probe one but just passing a current through the brain. It's mandatory for halal slaughter here in New Zealand.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

January 6 Survivor posted:

nah just kidding I don't know, I don't care about these things since I've actually had sex
........................../

Laterite posted:

......................../

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

:burger:

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

https://twitter.com/BoneJail/status/1737633440978108626?t=4W_Ke8sUdNaWtSn38DUF6Q&s=19

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
the website is worth a look too. that’s the most australian thing i’ve ever seen.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

hadji murad posted:

the website is worth a look too. that’s the most australian thing i’ve ever seen.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
buttmogged these sheilas taday

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
https://twitter.com/ben_rosen/status/1738344923399934354

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

elon is the manga king

pretenders can eff off

edit: oh god, I'm so embarrassed by posting this here in the wrong thread oh my god

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Bush switched to painting after being chief war crime guy, I don't see why Obama wouldn't do the same... Also I will steal any drawing he does of geodude :toxx:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i don't think obama has hobbies. stroking his ego takes up all of his time.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

So now stroking doesn't count as a hobby? :ohdear:

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

obamas hobby is having gay limo sex with larry sinclair, eating dog sandwiches, and of course praying 5 times a day towards mecca

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

lobster shirt posted:

obamas hobby is having gay limo sex with larry sinclair, eating dog sandwiches, and of course praying 5 times a day towards mecca

inshallah