Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
I'm still in the playoffs in two leagues. In both leagues I started Puka, Kyren, and Josh Allen. Liking this start to the week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctaFun
Dec 12, 2005

Dammit Francis!
Aaaaahhahhaha, F’n Tee Higgins….

I benched you again and you went off for 22.
43 bench points in the playoffs from you.

Meaning my second round pick has scored 46 points for me all season, and put up 52 on my bench. (Most of which over the last two weeks).

And been injured the rest of the year.

Barf

DoctaFun fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Dec 24, 2023

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

DoctaFun posted:

Aaaaahhahhaha, F’n Tee Higgins….

I benched you again and you went off for 22.
43 bench points in the playoffs from you.

Meaning my second round pick has scored 46 points for me all season, and put up 52 on my bench. (Most of which over the last two weeks).

And been injured the rest of the year.

Barf

Same except Gabe Davis. Absolutely no chance you are playing him after 4 zeroes in the last six weeks. So of course he goes off in the playoffs for like 25.

Also big shoutout to Dalton Kincaid for giving me literally one point tonight :shepface: The Bills are infuriating for fantasy this year. Someone will blow up any given week but good luck guessing who.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

Docjowles posted:

Same except Gabe Davis. Absolutely no chance you are playing him after 4 zeroes in the last six weeks. So of course he goes off in the playoffs for like 25.

Also big shoutout to Dalton Kincaid for giving me literally one point tonight :shepface: The Bills are infuriating for fantasy this year. Someone will blow up any given week but good luck guessing who.

I'll tell you who it isn't going to be, stefon diggs. One game above 10 PPR points in the last six weeks.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Cat Hassler posted:

Welp after Bills D poo poo the bed I’m hoping Lamar, CMC, LaPorta, ARSB, and Cee Dee save my rear end

And if Ford and Achane show up that’d be cool too

lol I’d kill to have your all star team

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

“It was a real nail biter but my team comprised of the absolute best players at every position pulled out the win” :lol:

Gearman
Dec 6, 2011

RCarr posted:

lol I’d kill to have your all star team

Save me, entire roster of first and second round picks!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Hey, how do you spell "playoff loss"?

Q O O O Q O O Q

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Ah damnit Mattison is going to play. Honestly I still might go Chandler over Javonte. They both split carries anyway and Chandler looks better, even if the Lions run D is brutal.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I was gonna play Chandler over Achane. Does Mattinson playing change that?

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

I am against Jordan Love in fantasy, so I need him to suck.

However, I am a Bears fan, so I need the Packers to win to ensure Carolina still gets the first overall pick.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Quiet Feet posted:

Just woke up from a nap. I dreamed Jonathan Taylor got knocked out cold on the first play of the game.

I'm starting him over Montgomery so this would make sense. The fact that I made the playoffs had very little to do with Taylor and a lot due to Monty's consistency.

Not that I'm changing this.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
A dude in my league dropped Boston Scott this morning. This guy has the best fantasy luck in the world, so surely this will be the time Scott does nothing against the Giants.

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
Ah fantasy football. Dominate the whole regular season and get knocked out by the guy who made 0 waiver moves and snuck into 6th place with the 11th most points out of 12 teams

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
Facing Amari Cooper lmao

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

Good Will Hrunting posted:

Facing Amari Cooper lmao

Yup yup. And jets D

I'm just being salty lol. Still have a shot. Started with Puka, Olave, Kyren. Now we're both projected for like 140

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
It's just funny to me that I'm gonna have 4 top 10 WRs, 2 top 10 RBs, and Lamar Jackson.... and this Amari performance may be the deciding factor.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

One of my starting LBs out with an ankle injury in the first quarter. Cool cool cool.

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Hopkins pulled a hammy? How often do kickers get hurt? :psyduck:

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

Yup yup. And jets D

I'm just being salty lol. Still have a shot. Started with Puka, Olave, Kyren. Now we're both projected for like 140

I’ll do you both one better. Facing Amari, Jets D, AND Njoku.

Why didn’t I pick up Flacco to minimize the possible damage? poo poo.

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
Since Burrow got hurt I don't think I streamed the correct QB once

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Welcome back to my team, Justin Jefferson. You were missed.

I can't keep him a fourth year so this is his last or next to last game on my team and he knows it.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

Whoreson Welles posted:

I’ll do you both one better. Facing Amari, Jets D, AND Njoku.

Why didn’t I pick up Flacco to minimize the possible damage? poo poo.

Also facing JJ. And CMC, Mike Evans, and Mahomes. Might be toast.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

I hate fantasy playoffs so loving much. Every single decision I make is the wrong one and it's magnified a million times when I was the guy with the best regular season record.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
I read somewhere that the playoffs are mostly luck (like fantasy in general). The hard work is making it there, afterwards it is what it is!

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

Anti-Hero posted:

I read somewhere that the playoffs are mostly luck (like fantasy in general). The hard work is making it there, afterwards it is what it is!

Yep and you get to relearn this every fantasy year

Sometimes you even get to be the lucky one!

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Every week I’m making probably 3-4 coin flip decisions and the playoffs are no different. I’m bound to get some wrong. Sometimes the football gods just want to punish you too.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

Yep and you get to relearn this every fantasy year

Sometimes you even get to be the lucky one!

Yup, I’m the one seed about to get bounced by the 5 seed. It is what it is.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Breece with 26 points on my bench but I'm trying not to be sour about it because it's hard to say if I really would've played him over Pacheco or Monty...

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
It's still such bullshit that I'm facing the 5 seed as the 1 seed with the 6 seed still left.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

In my league, the 4 seed has JJ and Nacua, and he somehow hosed that up because he left Amari Cooper on his bench. I wish I had to make choices like that. 1 seed probably going down.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Yo gently caress Amari Cooper. Seriously so tilted. My whole league kept calling my team a “buzzsaw” all season and praising my high scores, only for me to lose last week and fall down to 2nd seed, then get bounced in the semis.

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
Love AJ Dillon (6 for 11) getting the carries inside the 10 instead of Jones (16 for 118). Looooove it.

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
loving joe flacco out here ending fantasy seasons

I gotta respect it

But also fuuuuuck

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
40 loving points for amari cooper

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I’m gonna get bounced from the playoffs by a team on a 6 game losing streak lol

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

The Cleveland D was having a nice game until Mills came in. gently caress.

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Hopkins pulled a hamstring chasing down Dameon Pierce on a 98-yard kick return. Lol

No biggie other than I have $0 left of FAAB. Good stuff.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Judgy Fucker posted:

Hopkins pulled a hamstring chasing down Dameon Pierce on a 98-yard kick return. Lol

No biggie other than I have $0 left of FAAB. Good stuff.

You'll be fine. Just grab someone.

Also, holy poo poo Cooper have yourself a day :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
Sat Cooper smdh