Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

looks like another potm for op

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

:vince:

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
Absolutely top, top stats on this page

E: last page

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
If you look closely, you can find the same stats on this page as well

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Mainwaring posted:

Do utd recruit badly, or do we actively make good players worse when they arrive. Who can say.

Por que no los dos?

:golfclap:

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Dont know where to put this content, but Felipe Melo had a huge violent meltdown apparently because the city players "didnt show enough respect" lol

https://twitter.com/brfootball/status/1738290314597581014

Backdoor Delivery
Nov 15, 2004

one cool dude

2 Time TRP Sack Race Champion
https://twitter.com/JackGrealish/status/1738334294261526921?t=WZ1XVno3S3IS5cNLtu7aiQ&s=19

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

nawilo_420 posted:

Dont know where to put this content, but Felipe Melo had a huge violent meltdown apparently because the city players "didnt show enough respect" lol

More like Felipe Aggro

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Shrapnig posted:

More like Felipe Aggro

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Not once but thrice?

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Disrespecting the honour and tradition of the club world cup

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

nawilo_420 posted:

fondly remembering the time that after getting 4 red cards in a single serie A season he got called up for brazil for the world cup and promptly got sent off after being wound up by van bommel

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Premier League 23/24 December: Not Once Did I Say Ole

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

Jose posted:

fondly remembering the time that after getting 4 red cards in a single serie A season he got called up for brazil for the world cup and promptly got sent off after being wound up by van bommel

Can’t blame him for coming up short against one of the all time masters of being a oval office on the field

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECjPsX-gQc8

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

This is the best Christmas present I'm going to get this year

gaelach
Dec 5, 2023
there is something humiliating in constantly refreshing, waiting for a Totally Legal Stream to start up

an_mutt
Sep 29, 2010

I was,
I am,
and I remain a soldier!

Sworn to dedicate my heart and soul to the restoration of human kind!

Going back to Antony for a moment, he and Hojlund cost a combined £160m+ and there's a total of 0 league goals and assists between them so far this season. It's December the 23rd.

lol

King of False Promises
Jul 31, 2000

Son!!!

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

No worms this Christmas

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
balls

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty

an_mutt posted:

Going back to Antony for a moment, he and Hojlund cost a combined £160m+ and there's a total of 0 league goals and assists between them so far this season. It's December the 23rd.

lol
They (and Ten Hag) need more time.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Agreed, Man U should give the current plan at least another season to see if it starts to work

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Thanks Ants posted:

No worms this Christmas

:(

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
lol

https://x.com/StatmanDave/status/1738573419979899192?s=20

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

pik_d posted:

If you look closely, you can find the same stats on this page as well

i really liked the altidore / antony ones

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

an_mutt posted:

lol

:yeshaha:

personally can not believe man utd's strategy of paying 80 million pounds flat and not a penny less for every transfer isnt working out

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Thanks Ants posted:

Agreed, Man U should give the current plan at least another season to see if it starts to work

And if they have to prove it works in the Championship, all the better :haw:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

harperdc posted:

And if they have to prove it works in the Championship, all the better :haw:
i think the Championship is a more achievable step up from the Dutch league for Antony to do okay there

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

They are extremely bad - I dunno, maybe try not having inverted wingers who can’t score and use wide players who can provide service to your £70M striker??? However, I am not a Dutch bald fraud so what do I know

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
Have united ever had a kit where they just had the devil for the badge before? It looks really good, unlike the pack of wastemen wearing it.

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Eau de MacGowan posted:

Have united ever had a kit where they just had the devil for the badge before? It looks really good, unlike the pack of wastemen wearing it.

Yeah I really like their away. It’s simple but in a classy way

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

On the back of that extremely cool and good result it's time to wish all of TRP a Merry Christmas, especially the Gooners among us. Hopefully we will all be calling managers bald for many seasons to come.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/man-utd-reaches-agreement-for-sir-jim-ratcliffe-to-acquire-25-per-cent-shareholding

Oh, and Merry Christmas.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Thanks Ants posted:

On the back of that extremely cool and good result it's time to wish all of TRP a Merry Christmas, especially the Gooners among us. Hopefully we will all be calling managers bald for many seasons to come.

Merry Christmas!!! :coolspot:

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I hope every team gets 3 points as a Christmas present. Entirely possible given the state of officiating this season

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

the sex ghost posted:

I hope every team gets 3 points as a Christmas present. Entirely possible given the state of officiating this season

Give 3 points to 19 teams and deduct them all from man city. I think everyone will agree this is fair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

jesus WEP posted:

Give 3 points to 19 teams and deduct them all from man city. I think everyone will agree this is fair

Firm, but fair