Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Merry Christmas. I have eaten my body weight in bacon, eggs and hashbrowns and then took a rather large dose of thc. I am going to lie in a lounge chair and do nothing. It will be a nice Christmas day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Merry Christmas, luckily it’s still a ‘normal’ workday here so the missus and I could drop the little one at daycare and go get lunch :toot:

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I have 5 different types of slice to choose from.

I am eating lots of slice.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Yessssss

Also my wife made an amazing bûche de Noël

My 6 year old called her the "star baker" which is pretty much the highest compliment one can receive

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Qwijib0 posted:

Yessssss

My 6 year old called her the "star baker" which is pretty much the highest compliment one can receive

Holy poo poo that's fantastic.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.

Qwijib0 posted:

Yessssss

I want to eat that and am jealous I can't.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Tulalip Tulips posted:

I want to eat that and am jealous I can't.

I'm pretty sure my blood glucose spiked just from seeing that picture.

Worth it.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Qwijib0 posted:

Yessssss

:vince: :vince: :vince:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
With my parents who are dogsitting for my sister and the dog ate an entire box of croissants while we were out to dinner

The Glumslinger fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Dec 25, 2023

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Last night’s braciole and tonight’s gumbo were quite pleasing, I’m much fatter and the happier for it.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Qwijib0 posted:

Yessssss

Looks amazing. Did you give her a handshake?

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

The Glumslinger posted:

With my parents who are dogsitting for my sister and the dog ate an entire box of croissants while we were out to dinner

Counterpoint: those ears :3:

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Qwijib0 posted:

Yessssss

That is goddamned otherworldly

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Merry Christmas TFF!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTu00FCLgPs

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Merry christmas everyone
I made banana bread, as was my mom's tradition to have ready for christmas morning. I've got a smallish prime rib and a boneless leg of lamb (from australia, thanks blindsite) to go on the weber in the morning. Wife made the pies and salad. Tomorrow we just have to make potatoes.
Oh, and also chantarelles! We were at my wife's dad and stepmom's place yesterday and they have coastal live oaks on the property. We were getting some cut wood to try out on the wood splitter we got her dad and I spotted orange mushrooms poking up all over the place and sure enough, real actual chantarelles. So we grabbed three big ones and we'll cook them up somehow or another for a side dish tomorrow.

Stepdad made it into town last night so it'll be all of us plus mother in law and minus my mom of course. 9 for dinner. Should be good.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Merry Christmas y'all!

Tomorrow morning I wake up early to finish the ham and potatoes. Tonight, I drink with Baby Jesus.

:cheers:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Just ran into this, thought of Timby cause I know you also watch these types of shows

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEOZ3I2zk1E

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

I made chicken and dumplings for dinner tonight and box brownies since I didn't have everything needed to make the cake I wanted to make instead. Gave the cats extra treats and some fancy catnip kickers so they're pretty content.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
Ferocious beast is coming for your foods.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Merry Christmas y'all!

Tomorrow morning I wake up early to finish the ham and potatoes. Tonight, I drink with Baby Jesus.

:cheers:

We’re halfway thru ours, the dogs doing some heavy lifting but we can’t go in the kitchen without her posting up next to the fridge.

I am also drinking with baby Jesus. Tomorrows gonna be long. Going down the back of the mountain tward Palm Springs, down the 18 is shorter with less ice, to Huntington Beach to see the wife’s fam

a sexual elk fucked around with this message at 08:01 on Dec 25, 2023

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Qwijib0 posted:

Yessssss

Missing the 3 Santas

Sant's on a log.
:downsrim:

Back from midnight mass which was fun as I got really drunk during Christmas Eve dinner. Did you know you have to vigorously mix eggnog with Kahlúa & rum for it to not separate?

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Android Apocalypse posted:

Missing the 3 Santas

Sant's on a log.

Back from midnight mass which was fun as I got really drunk during Christmas Eve dinner. Did you know you have to vigorously mix eggnog with Kahlúa & rum for it to not separate?

If it’s anything like carbombs you gotta drop and drink

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Missing the 3 Santas

Sant's on a log.

manero posted:

Human Santapede

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

Nervous posted:

Ferocious beast is coming for your foods.

he can have all my cat safe foods

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Despite being a West Coast goon I still woke up around 6am to watch my friends' kids open presents. Eventually the parents opened their stuff and the mom (who's about my sister's age) revealed she got some lacy thong underwear from her husband. Laughs were had and that's when I noticed I had my first nosebleed in almost 20 years. While she is an attractive woman I'm not thinking of her that way, tho I did find it funny I was a literal anime shorthand visual gag for a hot minute.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Merry Christmas TFF! So far my kid woke me up at 6 frantically wanting to open presents and by 7 it was all over. Off to my dad’s in a couple of hours for Christmas brunch.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
On this of all days my kids sleep in, nice quiet morning with coffee before it begins.

Truly the best gift.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals.

Daughter was jumping into our bed at 615. Presents all open and sitting in the post-excitement glow.

Barbie Dreamhouses are loving huge y’all. Late night putting that fucker together watching die hard.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Did you know you have to vigorously mix eggnog with Kahlúa & rum for it to not separate?
Yeah I discovered this on my second or third eggnog ever, last year lol whoopsie

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Merry Xmas morning all. We did presents and it worked out that all three of us had the exact same amount, which was kinda nice.

Kiddo got spoiled rotten this year. Mostly Pokemon stuff but also a little geode kit, a ton of books and a toy build-your-own-rocket thing.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I got the Dr. a nice double wide filing cabinet that she can put her printer on top of, so I don’t have to hold it for her.

SundayMoney
Feb 21, 2006

The face of the new economy
Merry Christmas to all of y'all. I was surprised with some gifts but my kid got a bunch of vinyls they wanted and my girlfriend cooked pancakes and sausage for breakfast. Going to fry some turkeys in a minute

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

General Dog posted:

I got the Dr. a nice double wide filing cabinet that she can put her printer on top of, so I don’t have to hold it for her.

Just put it on the floor. Like Mitch Hedburg once said about tables

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Merry Christmas TFF! It's after 9am and no sign of the kids so I'm enjoying some peace before madness.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Merry Xmas TFF.

Taking a break because my dog being anxious with all the activity and my son being a toddler poo poo is overwhelming.

Made some steak and eggs for breakfast. The same pack of steaks were really tough the other day, but a soy sauce marinade made them tender as hell.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Merry Christmas friends

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Did you guys know that specifically the Extended Edition of The Fellowship of the Ring does not play on PS4 or PS5? Two Towers and Return of the King do, but not The Fellowship!

That was interesting to read about on Reddit after managing to find all three editions in good condition at a couple of different pre-owned shops in preparation for our Christmas LotR watch with friends yesterday!

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Merry Christmas everyone. Kids up at 6:30, the 7 year old was already downstairs watching Sponge Bob but at least she didn’t get into her presents. This place is thrashed hahah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Woke up to a box of donuts and fresh coffee so now I'm feeling invigorated peeling these dang potaters