Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Clip-On Fedora posted:

she looks like she just farted

on brand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

neutral milf hotel posted:

good news!

https://twitter.com/crulge/status/1739046111166202310

eve fartlow declared herself a lawful combatant in the war against Hamas and the people of Palestine

that's a troll doll

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

i guess she wants to die? that is a strand in the settler mentality. the "death drive".

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Doc Hawkins posted:

i guess she wants to die? that is a strand in the settler mentality. the "death drive".

the first strand type tweet

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

oh turkey...

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

I said come in! posted:

So is it looking like its true that people within the IDF helped Hamas carry out the attack on October 7? Like not because of incompetence, that much is obvious, but actual malicious attempt to help Hamas do as much damage as possible (they are heroes).

There is clear evidence the Israeli state is actively involved in attacks on it's own populace to this day. For instance they have recently allowed Fartlow entry to the country.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

All I want for Christmas is DTI

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
https://twitter.com/ytirawi/status/1738987130083303821?t=gtY4xqWYoBb8refsSHiqkg&s=19

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

:unsmith:

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
That breaks me more then anything I've seen so far. The world can see Israel for what it is but they can also see the resilience and courage of the people in Gaza and that will never be forgotten.

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you

good news!

eve fartlow declared herself a lawful combatant in the war against Hamas and the people of Palestine

Which squad has she signed up for? The sperm extractors?

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Marenghi posted:

Which squad has she signed up for? The sperm extractors?

chemical weapons

Rodney The Yam II
Mar 3, 2007

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

All I want for Christmas is DTI

:pray:

Rodney The Yam II
Mar 3, 2007

My family is convinced that Hamas is a bunch of Russian proxies kidnapping and killing everyone to distract us from the Ukraine war and Israel didn't do anything wrong. I don't think I've encountered this level of pro Israel sentiment yet in people i care about and it's really disturbing and they thing *I'm* the crazy one when I'm upset about hospitals being bombed because "what did they expect" :psypop:

There's nowhere else i can vent about this sorry but also thank you for this thread bless all of you bless the resistances dti dta and may Palestine be free

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Listening to BBC radio 3 for some nice classy Christmas tunes and the news came on. "According to the Hamas-run health ministry, 70 people were killed in..." gently caress off

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

Listening to BBC radio 3 for some nice classy Christmas tunes and the news came on. "According to the Hamas-run health ministry, 70 people were killed in..." gently caress off

waiting for the BBC to show the world the pics of charred unarmed PLA corpses at TAM1989 anytime now

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/KatyaSedgwick/status/1738793556993847433?t=NHwGmB7sx5HCDvNMXpsqnQ&s=19

It is entirely appropriate for a monument commemorating the Filipino-American War to be defaced with a symbol of resistance, as the Americans did to us what the Israelis do to the Palestinians.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Did 70 people die? Maybe. These civil servants report to Hamas though so probably not

bobtheconqueror
May 10, 2005

Did 70 people die? Maybe. These civil servants report to Hamas though so probably not

LMAO literally just heard the same thing. loving infuriating. Happy Xmas.

RoboBoogie
Sep 18, 2008

good news!

or a target of friendly fire, but I’m hoping she gets accidentally run over by a vehicle.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Ironically enough, BBC isn't fascist enough for an Israeli audience. They specifically hate the BBC for being "pro hamas".

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

RoboBoogie posted:

or a target of friendly fire, but I’m hoping she gets accidentally run over by a vehicle.

Right of Return (to the soil)

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

good news!

She's not going to war. shes going to the war, to visit

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

if the stories from the front lines are to be believed, she'll soon be Eve Shartlow

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.

RealityWarCriminal posted:

She's not going to war. shes going to the war, to visit

Does the war have a giftshop?

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Buttchocks posted:

and a food court?

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Al! posted:

It is spelled Death to Israel, Death to America.

Marg bar Amrika

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Buttchocks posted:

it did but an IDF soldier smashed it up.

RedSky
Oct 30, 2023

RoboBoogie posted:

I'm hoping for dysentery. Bit more poetic.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
https://twitter.com/orikron/status/1739246616622538806?t=nCQa967yCHMlBflTKt7ziw&s=19

DarkSithLord posted:

This vid is the perfect embodiment of Israel simultaneously being an evil genocidal nazi country and the gayest most soy place on earth

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you
This is the extent of fartlows war trip to Israel. Chilling by the beach full of benzos and mimosas.

https://x.com/Eve_Barlow/status/1739141493800002004?s=20

RedSky
Oct 30, 2023
Israeli
Diaper
Fetishists.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
I know it’s bad form to pick on appearances but why does she look like that? it’s like a 70 year old skinned a 20 year old and started wearing the pelt, badly.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

its very easy to hate on this woman but shes just an extremely online in a weird way zionist and antisemitism crybully and is otherwise irrelevant except for when people with bigger platforms boost her.

Just call her fartlow and move on theres better things to discuss than a delusional zionist dosed up on xanax

Rigged Death Trap has issued a correction as of 16:49 on Dec 25, 2023

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
i think she looks like a normal woman except for her gigantic benzo pupils

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I could not be happier here in this war zone. Non Jews just wouldn't understand.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
seriously I’m not sure what she’s going for there. is she trying to say Jews are an inherently war-loving people (antisemitic) and that that’s a good thing (loving nuts)?

maybe it is just the benzos, I dunno. she gives me
the creeps. that could also be the love of killing oriole and ethnic slaughter tho idk

dti

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Jakabite posted:

seriously I’m not sure what she’s going for there. is she trying to say Jews are an inherently war-loving people (antisemitic) and that that’s a good thing (loving nuts)?

maybe it is just the benzos, I dunno. she gives me
the creeps. that could also be the love of killing oriole and ethnic slaughter tho idk

dti

she got called Eve Fartlow and became the Joker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

one last one

Xannyism