Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Kwyndig posted:

That guy has spent a lot of money on dubious surgical techniques (and a hell of a synthol injections) and if he's happy, good for him. Still looks like a freak.

Don't know if it's this guy or another synthol abuser but one of them got their biceps infected with all the oil and had to have them removed. Their arms in the post surgery pics looked like when Popeye runs out of spinach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Yeah that's just sad

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Baron von Eevl posted:

He is pathologically incapable of being happy about his body, that's why he looks like that.
I am also pathologically incapable of being happy about his body.

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS

Takes No Damage posted:

Don't know if it's this guy or another synthol abuser but one of them got their biceps infected with all the oil and had to have them removed. Their arms in the post surgery pics looked like when Popeye runs out of spinach.

Unrelated obviously but Jesus Christ people on this dead gay forum will buy someone red text for some petty dumb gently caress reasons

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

DPM posted:

Unrelated obviously but Jesus Christ people on this dead gay forum will buy someone red text for some petty dumb gently caress reasons

I feel like you are fishing for a red text.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

DPM posted:

some red texts are jokes you realize that right? also he is a heathen for cooking on a cold pizza stone and deserves that shame

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

DPM posted:

Coming up on 20 dead gay years and I was shocked that a cooking derail in the meme thread is what landed me my first red text.

Large Testicles posted:

some red texts are jokes you realize that right? also he is a heathen for cooking on a cold pizza stone and deserves that shame

https://i.imgur.com/hPld1ql.mp4

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Speaking of cooking, I just saw this

The Killing Jelq
Jun 13, 2012

rear end-penny posted:

Speaking of cooking, I just saw thi

Wow, that's deep.

So don't choose the guy who used the outline of a pube to fill the whitespace on his back between the National DJ League logo and the wedding DJ ad copy from the Penny Saver, I guess.

DarkDobe
Jul 11, 2008

Things are looking up...

The Killing Jelq posted:

Wow, that's deep.

So don't choose the guy who used the outline of a pube to fill the whitespace on his back between the National DJ League logo and the wedding DJ ad copy from the Penny Saver, I guess.

I love the apostrophes, personally.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

DarkDobe posted:

I love the apostrophes, personally.

You like there recipe’s bro? Im like the iron chef of dj’s bro.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

That's... a lot of skin real estate to devote to something like this.

It's trivial and ugly, but at least it isn't hateful?

E: the kerning is violence.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

That’s one where he shouldn’t even have gotten the t-shirt.

dreamin of semen
Feb 22, 2013

MULTIPLICATION
I've had the stupid, intrusive thought that it would be hilarious to get one of those algorithmically generated boomer shirts (MY HUSBAND is a FORKLIFT DRIVER born in FEBRUARY, DON'T gently caress WITH ME) as a back piece, never thought I'd see someone do an even dumber version of that

why wouldn't you just buy the awful shirt

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

rear end-penny posted:

Speaking of cooking, I just saw this

goddamn LOL

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

That’s one where he shouldn’t even have gotten the t-shirt.

Tasteless Tattoos: he shouldn't even have gotten the t-shirt

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Imagine seeing a dude at the beach take off one of those shirts just to have the exact same design tattooed underneath.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

I’m envisioning a They Live sort of moment

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

EL BROMANCE posted:

Imagine seeing a dude at the beach take off one of those shirts just to have the exact same design tattooed underneath.

If you do this, it should be the big dog America deserved 9/11 shirt

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

steinrokkan posted:

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

EL BROMANCE posted:

[Img-Sting-mask.gif]

nudejedi
Mar 5, 2002

Shanghai Tippytap

steinrokkan posted:

:hmmyes:

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Imagine getting such a ridiculous tattoo to aggrandize music invented specifically to give people blasted on stimulants something to dance to

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

So like, the producers who actually make the music that DJs push play on are… farmer’s?

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

Ralph Hurley posted:

So like, the producers who actually make the music that DJs push play on are… farmer’s?

Destruction, terror and mayhem
Pass me a sissy, so suckas I'll slay him
Farmers (What), farmers (What?)
I'm ready! (We're ready)
I think I'm gonna bomb a town (Get down)
Don't you never, ever, pull my lever
'Cause I explode

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

Destruction, terror and mayhem
Pass me a sissy, so suckas I'll slay him
Farmers (What), farmers (What?)
I'm ready! (We're ready)
I think I'm gonna bomb a town (Get down)
Don't you never, ever, pull my lever
'Cause I explode

Omg perfect

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Ralph Hurley posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEJHrmliVQw

The Killing Jelq
Jun 13, 2012

You like there recipe’s bro? Im like the iron chef of dj’s bro.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Giga Pet giveaway
Jun 28, 2008

You're Not Welcome?

Ugly! What a lot of pain for... that.
Is there a meaning to the pattern that I'm missing at first glance? Is it supposed to be a reference or just a 'cool chain link blurry dots #aesthetic!!' thing? The empty spot in the middle stands out.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Giga Pet giveaway posted:

Ugly! What a lot of pain for... that.
Is there a meaning to the pattern that I'm missing at first glance? Is it supposed to be a reference or just a 'cool chain link blurry dots #aesthetic!!' thing? The empty spot in the middle stands out.

I think Loiu Vitton?

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
also won't it blur and eventually disappear in fairly short order?

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Scratch Monkey posted:

also won't it blur and eventually disappear in fairly short order?

If anything it looks like a design that's intended to blur and won't really be complete until it's faded a bit. Don't know if it would actually work that way though.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Tenebrais posted:

If anything it looks like a design that's intended to blur and won't really be complete until it's faded a bit.

lol, that's definitely not the case

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

It’s supposed to look like poo poo, you just don’t get it

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Crab Dad posted:

I think Loiu Vitton?

The criss cross pattern seems to be based on LV, but without the LV lettering. Somebody got themselves tattooed with a knock-off LV print like a cheap Chinese handbag, and that's funny.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

It’s just a bunch of ascii art, there’s no super secret “and once it goes blurry it’ll look like something!” magic going on.

Dude is tattooing the poo poo you’d get in random .nfo files from 90s warez releases on people.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Also the blank spot in the middle is either they were too much of a wimp to get the tattoo finished or the tattooist had an attack of ethics and refused to ink that spot because of the difficulty in getting ink to stick there.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
"I want to look like I fell hands-first on a red hot chainlink fence, please!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

An extremely painful and expensive temporary tattoo