Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
The Cowboys were wise to lose to the Dolphins. Now they won't go in the Bills/Chiefs/Eagles (and to lesser extent Titans) tailspin. Bodes well for them in the playoffs.

Hopefully the Ravens and Bills takes notes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

idk, i think i'll take the one that hasn't been defending Bryce every single week

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby
I think BlindSite trying to see the silver linings is cool, can't be easy in this sort of catastrophic year for your fave org.

I think Fiz taking no quarter when assessing the (lack of) positive results is also cool, it sucks to see something you used to really care about get mismanaged by a buffoon.

What sucks is Fiz's venom wants to be spewed at Tepper & Co, but that's not an option sadly. Cancelling PSLs is a hugely bittersweet form of protest.

Going round-for-round with BlindSite, or whoever, is unfortunate.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I cancelled our PSLs

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

The337th posted:

guys, you're fans of the same team and it's been a rough year, no need to let a small thing tear you apart

:golfclap:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Eagles are last years Vikings

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Bip Roberts posted:

Eagles are last years Vikings

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

kalensc posted:

I think BlindSite trying to see the silver linings is cool, can't be easy in this sort of catastrophic year for your fave org.

I think Fiz taking no quarter when assessing the (lack of) positive results is also cool, it sucks to see something you used to really care about get mismanaged by a buffoon.

What sucks is Fiz's venom wants to be spewed at Tepper & Co, but that's not an option sadly. Cancelling PSLs is a hugely bittersweet form of protest.

Going round-for-round with BlindSite, or whoever, is unfortunate.

We both ultimately want to see the panthers play well and win.

There's no hard feelings on my end. It's just football, I love it but at the end of the day it's not that important that it's gonna ruin my day we see things differently.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

AndrewP posted:

two Panthers fans in TFF, one speaks only truth and the other only lies. You may ask them one question

Do any NFC South teams deserve to be in the playoffs

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Blitz of 404 Error posted:

RAIDERS BITCH

MERRY CHRISTMAS

MAHOMES AND HERBERT ARE OVERRATED

Afraid of Dangeruss, huh?

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Nervous posted:

Not a Panthers fan, but either no NFCS team deserves to be in, or have an NFCS only playoff.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Eh the Bucs seem solid - it isn’t as dire as last year’s NFC South.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
What an amazing week. For whatever reason, the Patriots vs. Broncos game was my favorite

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I mean Bryce Young looks really bad whenever I see him play, has horrible stats, and every week there's one fan writing dense treatises about how he's actually fine. That's like the three "bust" checkboxes.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Nervous posted:

The bucs are fun and could easily win their home playoff game. They won't make it past divisional, but that's worth a slot.

The saints and falcons deserve nothing

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
gently caress it make Myles Garrett the MVP

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"

TheBizzness posted:

gently caress it make Myles Garrett the MVP

Joe Flacco/Myles Garrett co-MVPs, who says no?

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"

The Unnamed One posted:

Joe Flacco/Myles Garrett co-MVPs, who says no?

*Besides Deshaun Watson

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Kalli posted:

He showed up to an airport with multiple loaded guns in the offseason, started the season injured, and played like poo poo / had lockerroom problems once he came back.

So you're saying he's a born Raider?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

The Unnamed One posted:

*Besides Deshaun Watson

Since when does Watson care about people saying no?

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog
Raiders :)

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
Tis a rare but amazing sight for the Chiefs to look like absolute dogshit on national television and it loving owns.

AP better be coaching this team next year but Mark Davis will probably gently caress this one up too.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Chiefs looked like poo poo and it almost seemed like the refs were trying to prove a point because they weren't getting any of their usual bailouts

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.
49ers looked like poo poo, too. The NFL is cruel, and Ravens fans will probably still grouse about their team. Such is life.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
49ers looked like a loving joke. Anytime they trail Kyle starts goddamn panicking.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Shindragon posted:

49ers looked like a loving joke.

The Ravens made the 49ers look like Dallas vs a team with a winning record (besides the Eagles who are also frauds)

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
The National Fraud Conference

OperaMouse
Oct 30, 2010

For how much was that Purdy MVP ticket bought again? 125k to win 200k?
Lol

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

OperaMouse posted:

For how much was that Purdy MVP ticket bought again? 125k to win 200k?
Lol

yup

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

it sucks that the Ravens didn't lose for the Dolphins, but what really sucks is how much better the Ravens look than the Dolphins and how much they will likely dominate the Dolphins next week

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I wonder if this is the latest in the season an MVP favorite has been benched?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Perfect ending

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Brock Purdy lmao

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I am truly excited for the take apocalypse this week

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

epic bacon posted:

it sucks that the Ravens didn't lose for the Dolphins, but what really sucks is how much better the Ravens look than the Dolphins and how much they will likely dominate the Dolphins next week

Friend if there is one thing for certain in NFL 2023 it’s that no team is consistently good week over week. Everyone sucks

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Lol 49ers.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

The Puppy Bowl posted:

If the Ravens win it can only be due to a really solid run game, substantially winning the turnover battle, and a Lamar world on his shoulders MVP performance. Those things are possible, but all at once seems unlikely.

Welp, run game was only okay but they won the turnover battle 5 zip and Lamar is the MVP. Do it again next week and we'll see y'all in the divisional round.

Love my quarterback. Defense and Kyle Hamilton specifically were outstanding.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
Ravens should have won by 24 with that dropped pick six and other mistakes. Complete joke of a coaching staff fire them into the sun oh God I hope we don't make the Super Bowl there's no way this team is good enough to win it and then the record would be gone.

-Kawa, probably

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007
John Harbaugh should be fired after that performance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

the 49ers got hit with some truly terrible luck tonight but Purdy still threw two real INTs and just didn't look good when Kittle wasn't getting wide open