Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Ferdinand the Bull posted:

Atlanta loving sucks, this season has broken me.

Guess I should trick myself into enjoying baseball, looks like thats the only sport we dont constantly suck rear end in.

I thought Dejounte Murray was a great pickup for them but the results have been lackluster at best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
I had completely forgotten he’s still in the league. But yeah, he averaged something like 15 & 15 in his All Star seasons.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/Pacers/status/1740019627588223033

https://twitter.com/BasketballOnX/status/1740033492728123802

I feel so sorry for whoever is about to get traded to the Pistons.

Edit: Not Miles Bridges.

With Miles Bridges I just continue to feel sorry for the Pistons fan base.(until he plays well and conveniently everything is forgotten)

Dexo fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Dec 27, 2023

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

I feel like Bridges is the easiest get for Detroit and I don't think they could squander goodwill any further by acquiring him. He's a piece of poo poo that could stop them from losing 30+ straight

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Vooch out 1-2 weeks with groin strain. Drummond's backup is 6'6" G League Guy Terry Taylor. Would be cool to see Sanogo get some run, apparently he's been doing well in Hoffman Estates for the Windy City Bulls.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Only good trade the Hawks have done the last 6 years.

Huerter started his first two or three months with the kings shooting insanely hot from 3 and has been coasting on those fumes ever since

Trade was still worth it though

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Forrest on Fire posted:

I feel like Bridges is the easiest get for Detroit and I don't think they could squander goodwill any further by acquiring him. He's a piece of poo poo that could stop them from losing 30+ straight

better option: they break the streak in the next week, then trade for bridges and lose 40 straight

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

WhyteRyce posted:

Huerter started his first two or three months with the kings shooting insanely hot from 3 and has been coasting on those fumes ever since

Trade was still worth it though

Uh yeah, thats Kevin Huerter for ya. Enjoy

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
Was just looking at remaining schedule stuff and a couple things stand out

MIL (29th) and PHX (30th) have had the easiest schedules so far, both in terms of opponent win % and home vs away games. (The bucks are still a hefty +6 home games over away) They are also near the top in strength of remaining schedule (PHX 3rd hardest, MIL 5th)

On the flip side, MIN (3rd easiest) and BOS (#1 by a good margin) have the easiest remaining schedules, and are both owed a couple extra home games. The Celtics have also played the 3rd hardest schedule so far.

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

DeimosRising posted:

I thought Dejounte Murray was a great pickup for them but the results have been lackluster at best

Two ball-dominant PGs not being a great fit together? Shocker.

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

Trade I just thought of:

DJ to LA.
Rui and $$$ to ATL.
Who says no?

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat

Trade I just thought of:

DJ to LA.
Rui and $$$ to ATL.
Who says no?
Rui

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

Ya honestly hed be a massive downgrade

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming

Dexo posted:

https://twitter.com/Pacers/status/1740019627588223033

https://twitter.com/BasketballOnX/status/1740033492728123802

I feel so sorry for whoever is about to get traded to the Pistons.

Edit: Not Miles Bridges.

With Miles Bridges I just continue to feel sorry for the Pistons fan base.(until he plays well and conveniently everything is forgotten)

If you watch the clip Shams actually says they’d potentially go after those guys in free agency this summer.

Miles is currently putting up 20 a game after a year off, and basically playing without a point guard, so he’ll have suitors this summer. It’s hard to imagine Charlotte not beating out other offers after all the poo poo they’ve eaten to keep him around but I guess they’ve done dumber stuff

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

https://twitter.com/KCJHoop/status/1740080380168851932

soon™ the vibes they will end

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

https://twitter.com/shamscharania/status/1740076194937414008?s=46&t=bsTHbtMSqHXbNGi0vWP8hw

Got that dawg in and ON him

alt: I didn't know he lived in delaware!

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

efb

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

that loving sucks, especially to his face. ready to blame a pit

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
21 stitches is a *crazy* bad dog attack, that's easily level 5 which basically requires the dog be put down

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Hearing that the Hornets are looking to acquire the rights to draft the dog

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

The Maestro posted:

💀 😂💀

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/TheSteinLine/status/1740083282732364153

couldn't even get it in writing smh

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
Cuban getting fired is going to be very funny

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

lol Cuban going to get hosed now that the deal is approved

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Cuban getting DeAndre Jordan’d x2 would be so delicious

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Gobert attacked by a donkey in November and now Gordon attacked by a dog in December I wonder what the animal attack in January is gonna be

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

The Maestro posted:

The Thunder are looking to gain draft assets in a trade to send the dog to death.

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

Still nothing compared to cutting apples in bed

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

IcePhoenix posted:

Gobert attacked by a donkey in November and now Gordon attacked by a dog in December I wonder what the animal attack in January is gonna be

Some poor, third string Euro is gonna be the victim of a Draymond attack.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
great segment, imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0RL00Gu564

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Chronicles posted:

Still nothing compared to cutting apples in bed

I mean that wasn’t that crazy, the crazy part was leaving the knife on the bed and forgetting about it

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Hahaha you'll tooooooooooetally be the controlling owner. OF coouuuuuurse

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM
He's only played in 11 games so far due to injury but Simons is averaging 27 and 5 on 46/40/90 splits.

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

drat thats crazy, right after beating the Warriors on christmas day, vibes are good, and than you get bit by your dog

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Redgrendel2001 posted:

Some poor, third string Euro is gonna be the victim of a Draymond attack.

Before playing the Warriors, every team needs to sign some big euro stiff to a 10 day and then have him just loving clobber Draymond at the opening tip. Seems worth the technical and the players under contract can secretly pass a hat around to collect for the fine, plus a little extra for their trouble with the league.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
https://twitter.com/espn_macmahon/status/1740149649317716306
lol

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Trying to imagine someone out there smart enough to accumulate enough money to buy an NBA team but also dumb enough to leave Mark Cuban in charge of anything related to the team.

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

CharlestheHammer posted:

I mean that wasn’t that crazy, the crazy part was leaving the knife on the bed and forgetting about it

Wait what? What is this about?

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

The Ninth Layer posted:

Trying to imagine someone out there smart enough to accumulate enough money to buy an NBA team but also dumb enough to leave Mark Cuban in charge of anything related to the team.

You can't let that guy go, he put radio on the internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man

I knew it. lol