Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Normy
Jul 1, 2004

Do I Krushchev?

If it's not AI it's staged propaganda anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

repiv posted:

https://twitter.com/HananyaNaftali/status/1517216607352852481

im going with real, at a higher resolution the "extra finger" appears to just be the shadow of her knuckle and april 2022 was early days for image gen

it owns that we can't trust photos anymore

Man, it still looks really weird for some reason.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Dewgy posted:

It’s hard to describe without sounding super nerdy but basically none of those parts actually go together or are shaped that way. It’s like seeing a bad drawing of a guitar, if you know what it’s supposed to look like you can spot it instantly.

There’s a photographer claimed to be the source of those photos, so what do you think they did to the gun to make it wrong before taking that shot? Or do you think the photographer was fictional?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Subjunctive posted:

There’s a photographer claimed to be the source of those photos, so what do you think they did to the gun to make it wrong before taking that shot? Or do you think the photographer was fictional?

Not to mention that it is at least a year and a half old.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Subjunctive posted:

Oh poo poo they claimed there was a photographer. Jeez might as well drop it if people are claiming things

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Subjunctive posted:

On closer inspection I think they used some kind of really lovely sharpening or upscaling filter that bodged all the fine details, there’s no way these photos are untouched or even lightly processed originals.

e: Also, I’m not exactly prepared to hand credit easily to an IDF propagandist, thanks very much.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

you can tell from some of the pixels

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Tom only needed 16. :colbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPOaicwzq4A

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

dreamin of semen posted:

Here, I went and got you guys the full resolution picture from the twitter post so you can argue about it slightly better I don't think it's AI, I'm pretty sure it just looks kinda weird in several ways

Probably the leg situation, if you don't look too hard or think at all about it, it looks kinda like nonsense

his left leg is up inside her spine
e: tbh the whole articulation of the guy's legs is very weird

Flesh Forge has a new favorite as of 01:25 on Dec 28, 2023

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

That pic is definitely AI

Probably

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

the photo was published at least several months before the first public release of stable diffusion

sometimes real photo compositions just look a bit weird

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

oldpainless posted:

That pic is definitely AI

Probably

More like “oldprobabilistic“

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
They all look fine. I examined the Paxels.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Platystemon posted:

Not to mention that it is at least a year and a half old.

repiv posted:

the photo was published at least several months before the first public release of stable diffusion

sometimes real photo compositions just look a bit weird

ok that's fair

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
i hosed both of the soldiers and they now agree that israel is not a legitimate state and that from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free

dreamin of semen
Feb 22, 2013

MULTIPLICATION

Dewgy posted:

On closer inspection I think they used some kind of really lovely sharpening or upscaling filter that bodged all the fine details, there’s no way these photos are untouched or even lightly processed originals.

That's probably just the jpeg compression, it's real noticeable on the big shifts in luminance around the legs, for example. Their right knees lookin crusty

Flesh Forge posted:

his left leg is up inside her spine

Actually they both only have one leg, and there's a rootin tootin cowboy standing behind them, ready to draw

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Dewgy posted:

e: Also, I’m not exactly prepared to hand credit easily to an IDF propagandist, thanks very much.

How does a sharpening filter change how the gun parts go together? I want to learn how to spot fake guns, help me here!

(Do you mean “hand credit” as in credit the photographer? In April 2022 it would have been way easier to get some people to pose for that perfectly-plausible photo than invent the tech to get an AI to generate it, I think.)

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
i feel like the thread 'post images that look nws, but arent'

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

because theyre really good at drawing people out and finding the lines

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
The man leaning into the woman proves he's weak, while the woman leaning away from the man proves she does not desire him.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Push El Burrito posted:

The man leaning into the woman proves he's weak, while the woman leaning away from the man proves she does not desire him.

It's just a different version of the famous VJ Day Kiss photo, which makes me wonder if there's good photo that reverses the genders.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Air Skwirl posted:

It's just a different version of the famous VJ Day Kiss photo, which makes me wonder if there's good photo that reverses the genders.
There's a half-swapped version in the intro to Watchmen (2009) iirc

Angry Salami
Jul 27, 2013

Don't trust the skull.

Air Skwirl posted:

At least this one’s probably staged and not sexual assault.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Speaking of AI images
https://twitter.com/Thiccshxmxn/status/1739919087109615737?s=20

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I’ve never been so horrified and turned on in my life

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

I dunno this one might be real

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

yokAI

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Man imagine how much fun you could have doing the ludovico technique on HP Lovecraft with an AI image generator.

Both because of the alien horrors and also because he would be trying to racially profile the images.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

please do not doxx me

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

unfortunately not real it's AI a shitpost made by the stupid opera gamer browser account

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

this is real though

https://twitter.com/MicrosoftEdge/status/1524155527516860417

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Lol they really want their own version of that "palestinian with slingshot" photo

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Data Graham posted:

Lol they really want their own version of that "palestinian with slingshot" photo

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Looks like the next step in the evolution of the face bra

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

i can fix her

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

You're a treasure

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

My eyes are up here.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
One of the most impacting moments of the New Testament was Jesus declaring that he was the Resl Readon just before the crucifixion.