Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Whenever I see an "Age of consent needs to be raised to 25" person I assume they're either a crank or a nonce whose age is somewhere between 18 and 25.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

I presume that beelzebub is represented by a piece of unbuttered dry toast in this metaphor.

Consumed by a much greater demon, Zuck.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

quiggy posted:

this, also her crime was literally insurrection, sure am shocked when the state punishes me for trying to overthrow it

Nope. Seems you are just another shitlib engaging in the typical orgy of hypocrisy. Her crime was breaking a window with a small ice axe and instructing people about how best to mill around the capitol building.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/pr/pennsylvania-woman-sentenced-felony-and-misdemeanor-charges-actions-during-jan-6-capito-0 posted:

Powell was found guilty on July 18, 2023, following a bench trial before Judge Lamberth of civil disorder; obstruction of an official proceeding and aiding and abetting; entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds with a deadly or dangerous weapon; disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds with a deadly or dangerous weapon; engaging in physical violence in a restricted building or grounds with a deadly or dangerous weapon; destruction of government property; disorderly conduct in a Capitol building; act of physical violence in the Capitol grounds or buildings; and parading, demonstrating, or picketing in a Capitol building.

Saltpowered posted:

Lotta loving around and finding out going on here.

Personally I think almost 5 years prison is too much for breaking a window. America lovers may disagree.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Dr. Killjoy posted:

oh now I figured out why “healthy at any size” gave way to “actually being fat is a disability”

there are no circles or communities where you can gain any kind of social capital by claiming to be abled

Being fat enough is totally a disability.

this is just typical european racism

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Weka posted:

Nope. Seems you are just another shitlib engaging in the typical orgy of hypocrisy. Her crime was breaking a window with a small ice axe and instructing people about how best to mill around the capitol building.

Personally I think almost 5 years prison is too much for breaking a window. America lovers may disagree.

sounds like she got convicted for more than breaking a window. skill issue? i'm sure the justice system will fix that discrepancy

snack soul
Jul 6, 2005

Weka posted:

i don’t disagree but i still can’t help finding it extremely funny

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Weka posted:

I wonder how long she would get in China for the same actions.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Weka posted:

there is nothing more sacred than property

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

super sweet best pal posted:

Whenever I see an "Age of consent needs to be raised to 25" person I assume they're either a crank or a nonce whose age is somewhere between 18 and 25.

they're probably just using hyperbole on the internet

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

bedpan posted:

there is nothing more sacred than property

That's why the US is pushing Europe to seize Russia's property, triggering a worldwide loss of confidence in property rights! :hist101:

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
It's bad to put people in prison but it's good to put right wingers in prison. A land of contrasts

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Weka posted:

god drat sorry your mom is in jail

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(
Libs hypocritically sending each other to jail over a bullshit "insurrection" that had all its victims die of self inflicted wounds or heart attacks : cringe

communists executing so many class enemies they start getting cramps in their trigger finger : unfathomably based

hope this answers everyone's questions

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

super sweet best pal posted:

The age gap discourse people are often virgin teens/early 20s shut ins whose opinions on what relationships are acceptable are based around shutting down other peoples fandom ships, in favor of their own.

Weka
May 5, 2019

ArmedZombie posted:

I wonder how long she would get in China for the same actions.

Well many of the ringleaders of the Tianamen riots, where many members of the security services were killed, received shorter sentences.

tokin opposition posted:

It's bad to put people in prison but it's good to put right wingers in prison. A land of contrasts

So 90% of Americans? OK you convinced me, America's carceral state and legal slavery is good.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Weka posted:

Well many of the ringleaders of the Tianamen riots, where many members of the security services were killed, received shorter sentences.

"ringleaders"

Weka
May 5, 2019

ArmedZombie posted:

"ringleaders"

do you think nobody organized that poo poo?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Weka posted:

do you think nobody organized that poo poo?

do you think "ringleaders" have a list of charges comparable to that lady?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

also lol at tianemann "riots"

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
ooh we got a live one

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

ooh we got a live one

it's you

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

let me know what happens to anyone who tries to break into zhongnanhai

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
perkele

snack soul
Jul 6, 2005

tianemann

snack soul
Jul 6, 2005

juwanna mann. now that’s a real riot

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

ArmedZombie posted:

do you think "ringleaders" have a list of charges comparable to that lady?

considering that unarmed PLA soldiers were lynched and burned alive, probably more so. some of the ringleaders were lucky enough to be ferried out to cushy jobs in the US after demanding protestors die by the thousands to prove their point:

Chai Ling posted:

The students keep asking, “What should we do next? What can we accomplish?” I feel so sad, because how can I tell them that what we are actually hoping for is bloodshed, for the moment when the government has no choice but to brazenly butcher the people. Only when the Square is awash with blood will the people of China open their eyes. Only then will they really be united. But how can I explain any of this to my fellow students?

(Are you going to stay in the Square yourself?)

No, I won’t. Because my situation is different. My name is on the government’s hit list. I’m not going to let myself be destroyed by this government. I want to live.

Dr. Jerrold Coe has issued a correction as of 00:30 on Dec 30, 2023

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/Amanseeks/status/1740585397288366387?s=20

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

ArmedZombie posted:

also lol at tianemann "riots"

so what made today the day you libbed out?

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

china has never done anything wrong

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Weka posted:

the thing about january 6th is that yes, america must be destroyed, but those are the worst americans seeking to recreate an even worse america. throwing the book at someone for breaking a window with the intent of creating an even more racist fascist state than the incredibly racist fascist state they're trying to overthrow is a really hard thing to get outraged over

The Voice of Labor has issued a correction as of 00:28 on Dec 30, 2023

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Regarde Aduck posted:

so what made today the day you libbed out?

we all have a seed of liberalism inside that only the eternal power of marxism can suppress and AZ has lost the true faith

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

tokin opposition posted:

china has never done anything wrong

not true

they shouldn't have stopped at the beaches at the end of the korean war

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Someone who is good at photoshop add the picture of the pop tart to the tweet of that lady who "ate that fit" and Kevin Sorbo tried to slide into her timeline.

https://twitter.com/schizarella/status/1739755263870292185

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

tokin opposition posted:

It's bad that they come out of jail unchanged. We need reeducation in our political prisons

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/unusual_whales/status/1740709499667931458

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/tripsunband/status/1740779677181202943?s=20

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012