Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChthonicMasturbatr
Sep 29, 2021

born on a mountain
live in a cave
hugging and tugging
is all that i crave

BiggerBoat posted:

Large Marge in Pee Wee's Big Adventure got me so hard

We just going to let that one go?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

AceClown posted:

Successfully quashed a proposed road traffic order in 2020 against the installation of an electric charging point outside my house. I now own an electric car but the council refuses to install one because of a prior quashing order actioned by me.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LegalAdviceUK/comments/18t2bwd/successfully_quashed_a_proposed_road_traffic/?sort=new

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

you also just fuckin know that if they do in fact install one he'll claim it as "his" charger and get real karen when anyone else uses it

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

AceClown posted:

you also just fuckin know that if they do in fact install one he'll claim it as "his" charger and get real karen when anyone else uses it

Oh, absolutely.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

ChthonicMasturbatr posted:

We just going to let that one go?

As far as goon kinks go it's way down the list of problematic ones.

door.jar
Mar 17, 2010
Don't forget to note that his username is/was TeslaModelUK because of course it is.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

credburn posted:

haha what? What movie is this?

As FreshFeesh said, it's The Arrival with Charlie Sheen before he went off the drug cliff and was still a charismatic actor who could headline a movie.

Everything up until the last few minutes is a perfectly fine if forgettable "aliens are secretly invading Earth and only one man knows the truth" movie.

But, yeah, you really get the feeling they wrote themselves into a corner.

dinahmoe
Sep 13, 2007

BiggerBoat posted:

Large Marge in Pee Wee's Big Adventure got me so hard I cramped up/pulled my leg getting it kind of wedged between the seats in front of me. Also almost choked on my candy and nearly puked.

Yeah, that was the one that had me out of my seat and falling on the floor. I was 16 years old, and I still remember it vividly.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

1stGear posted:

if I wanted to read a bunch of websites i wouldn't have paid 10 bucks to read one

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Same

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

AceClown posted:

Successfully quashed a proposed road traffic order in 2020 against the installation of an electric charging point outside my house. I now own an electric car but the council refuses to install one because of a prior quashing order actioned by me.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LegalAdviceUK/comments/18t2bwd/successfully_quashed_a_proposed_road_traffic/?sort=new

Hoist by his own recharge.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

darkwasthenight posted:

He didn't want it there because he would have had to park 3 metres further down the road, for context.

Sounds to me like he got the order issued on a technicality because the Council didn't want to pay money for an expert to do the study to defend it, which is fair. If he pays for the study himself and submits it to the planning department they should be able to overturn it, assuming they think they've had enough laughs out of him.

Obviously what should happen now is he spends a ton of money getting the ruling reversed, and when he finally gets the council to install the charger they put it in the parking space 3 meters away

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

https://i.imgur.com/rvWMUB9.mp4

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
https://i.imgur.com/k3fbOGR.mp4

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

ya fool with the bull, ya gets the horn

ya gently caress with the duck, ya gets the bill

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

if he'd have landed that it would have been sick

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

AceClown posted:

That’s some gta 4 physics irl right there

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
That's almost a manslaughter charge right there.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Yeah they should have kept the original audio.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Karate Bastard posted:

Yeah they should have kept the original audio.

What are you referring to?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Laughter of men.

You know, manslaughter.

I'm sure it's in there. They look like men who would laugh at that.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
That's very funny.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

https://i.imgur.com/JarDkP5.mp4

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

credburn posted:

That's very funny.

lol it is :)

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

The pirate code is really more of a guideline, than actual rules.

That sign should just say DUMBASS

bad_fmr
Nov 28, 2007

A rare virgin swinger.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Must have been her first time

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Swingin ain't easy

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

AceClown posted:

https://i.imgur.com/4hur9Ar.mp4

Gerblyn
Apr 4, 2007

"TO BATTLE!"
Fun Shoe
I can’t drive, so I’m curious - Was that the car driver’s fault? He didn’t seem to be indicating…

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR
Hard to tell without a better shot of where the bike is coming from. Car wasn't using a turn signal so without any further information he's an rear end in a top hat either way, but he was obviously slowing and the bike came in pretty hot for undertaking.

If I was looking for excuses the rear car passenger has his left arm out of the car which might be something or nothing - possible they're moving an old car without properly functioning lights and he's manually signalling? I'd want to be a bit more obvious than a casual wave if I was doing that. Maybe he just likes feeling the breeze while his rear end in a top hat buddy ignores signals.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
The car appears to drive over a curb.

The motorcycle seems to be driving against what I would presume is the flow of traffic, assuming the car had to drive over a median.

I think this is a chaos reigns situation.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
The driver should have indicated the turn, but the motorcyclist should not have been riding on the shoulder and was also going too fast.

It’s uncommon to see a left turn like that, but right hooks are very very common. Bicyclists get them a lot because they are sometimes expected to ride in the gutter. Motorcyclists who are smart get them a lot less because they should be driving in or between full traffic lanes, not on the shoulders.

Slugworth posted:

The car appears to drive over a curb.

I thought that the break in the plants was a designated place to turn, but you might be right, there’s definitely still a bump there.

Platystemon has a new favorite as of 23:56 on Dec 30, 2023

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

The Virgin swinger vs the Chad... polycule? maybe?

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

Platystemon posted:

I thought that the break in the plants was a designated place to turn, but you might be right, there’s definitely still a bump there.

Usually if you're meant to drive there it's at least big enough to fit a car through.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Yeah the car just jumps a center divider without any indication and the motorcycle was driving on the wrong side of the street

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Just realized this wasn't in the thread it actually belongs in

:norway:

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

freeedr posted:

. . . the motorcycle was driving on the wrong side of the street

I thought that at first, but there's a frame just before it hits where you see it's behind the bushes, then it gets shunted off to its left by the collision. I think that the car was going slow, so the motorcycle was trying to pass by hugging the median. Which is also colossally stupid, but perhaps less so than driving the wrong way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triarii
Jun 14, 2003

Personally I always signal when making a turn onto a sidewalk, median, lawn, etc. It's just common courtesy.