Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

C. Everett Koop posted:

this but referring to the members of this forum instead

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

C. Everett Koop posted:

We're not the ones refusing to job :colbert:

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

C. Everett Koop posted:

Wrestling is at its best when it is good matches and the dumbest off screen drama possible and a day full of it has this place in shambles

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

C. Everett Koop posted:

Been saying this

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
I'm on the "Just cut the loving losers who showed up and spend their entire contracts sitting at home bitching on Twitter because they think being in WWE means they should just get handed world titles for walking in the door and will never have to do a job to anyone ever again" team at this point cause they seem to be the source of every single drama in this cursed-rear end company.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Drakkel posted:

I'm on the "Just cut the loving losers who showed up and spend their entire contracts sitting at home bitching on Twitter because they think being in WWE means they should just get handed world titles for walking in the door and will never have to do a job to anyone ever again" team at this point cause they seem to be the source of every single drama in this cursed-rear end company.

Miro is probably gone when his deal is up, and Andrade is already reported done as of tonight. You’ll probably get your wish.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Kevin Dunn is out of WWE and I'm scared Tony Khan is gonna hire him.

I can't do anymore zoom shakes. i can't. I WON'T

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

What would TK even hire Kevin Dunn for? They're losing TV next week or whatever, remember

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

projecthalaxy posted:

What would TK even hire Kevin Dunn for? They're losing TV next week or whatever, remember

Honor Club + Elite Club for one low price of 19.99 a month on your computer!

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Kevin Dunn wouldn’t go to AEW I don’t think. He’s too loyal to Vince.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Hearing the show is a stinker, can anyone confirm/deny?

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

C&C are dragging it back to life but it wasn't great before that.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

NienNunb posted:

It’s good. A bit wonky in places but overall it’s good.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Y'know, there's a lot of fuckers in this company who just showed up wagging their dicks around and thinking they never have to do jobs cause they were midcarders in NXT, but Christian and Copeland were actual legit legends when they chose to come into AEW and they've done nothing but work their assess off. I know everybody already knows this about Christian, but we're eventually gonna have to start saying it about Copeland too. Dude has been great and has totally adapted himself to fit AEW, rather than expecting it to fit him.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

MJeff posted:

Y'know, there's a lot of fuckers in this company who just showed up wagging their dicks around and thinking they never have to do jobs cause they were midcarders in NXT, but Christian and Copeland were actual legit legends when they chose to come into AEW and they've done nothing but work their assess off. I know everybody already knows this about Christian, but we're eventually gonna have to start saying it about Copeland too. Dude has been great and has totally adapted himself to fit AEW, rather than expecting it to fit him.

I never lost faith in the lads

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

I'm willing to start saying that too, yeah. Needed a couple weeks to find his footing but even then dude was trying to put in the work.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Issuing a correction on my previous post. You do not, under any circumstances, "gotta hand it" to Adam Copeland.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
lmao it was by leaps and bounds the match of the night and they still managed to put some stink on it

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

MJeff posted:

Issuing a correction on my previous post. You do not, under any circumstances, "gotta hand it" to Adam Copeland.

Nah I'm still doing it

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

MJeff posted:

he's a loser

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Adam Copeland makes me smile

Christian makes me cackle

Love those two doofuses

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

NienNunb posted:

It’s full of matches that don’t land and the one good match had a stupid stupid post match

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

lol

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I like Edge I like Christian maybe one day I’ll go back and watch their stuff

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Nah I'm still doing it

(yeah he was still really good I just hated that angle and thought that post would be funny)

Classicst3ve
Feb 28, 2019
So sick of the loving backstage drama in this loving company. Total loving horseshit. No one is happy. This guy is leaving. That guy is unhappy. This guy won't do jobs. This guy fights other guys cause of slights or hearsay or planetary alignments or whatever ridiculous reason. The ratings are mercurial and no one can figure out why or what to do. And there's sexual harassment and loving stupid poo poo. And Ric loving Flair is backstage, for fucks sake. This company deserves to loving die and there shouldn't be an alternative, we never loving deserved it.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Classicst3ve posted:

So sick of the loving backstage drama in this loving company. Total loving horseshit. No one is happy. This guy is leaving. That guy is unhappy. This guy won't do jobs. This guy fights other guys cause of slights or hearsay or planetary alignments or whatever ridiculous reason. The ratings are mercurial and no one can figure out why or what to do. And there's sexual harassment and loving stupid poo poo. And Ric loving Flair is backstage, for fucks sake. This company deserves to loving die and there shouldn't be an alternative, we never loving deserved it.

go off king

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

oh word?

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

tell em classic st3ve d4ve

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Classicst3ve posted:

This company deserves to loving die and there shouldn't be an alternative, we never loving deserved it.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I deserve an alternative. WWE loving sucks and I'm great.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Classicst3ve posted:

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
between another aew self-imposted implosion and kevin dunn loving off, everything's coming up for the ol' corncob, ain't it

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Classicst3ve posted:

gently caress you

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Still not a Honeypot

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

MJeff posted:

I deserve an alternative. WWE loving sucks and I'm great.

yeah, gently caress you rereg guy and dead surgeon general

love thyself and demand better

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

projecthalaxy posted:

How dare you assume this will make sense of course it won't- the war dog

Absolutely shittiest attempt at a misdirect of all time.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

lol. Cole as the devil doesn't make sense, but really at this point no one would have made sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Just be glad it's over and they pulled the plug on this lovely reign