Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

AndrewP posted:

Another thing that Ken McKusick has put out there is possibly tagging Madubuike and try trading him for a first rounder.

i like this because if a trade doesn't happen, then either keep him on the tag or work out an extension.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oberstwo
Aug 19, 2022

RAVENS

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

alright cool got the 1 seed and MVP again lets not gently caress it up this time

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Todd Monke

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Sour Diesel posted:

alright cool got the 1 seed and MVP again lets not gently caress it up this time

Oberstwo
Aug 19, 2022

I look forward to the inevitable loss to the Bills in teh AFCCG

Ikonoklast
Nov 16, 2007

A beacon for the liars and blind.
It's a strange game. Lamar is playing so good in the pass game he doesn't even need to use his mobility that much to extend plays. Kudos to the O-line ofcourse. Its like they put 50+ on the board, and Lamar still have more to go on.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Sour Diesel posted:

Jackson didn't even look happy on the sidelines. To borrow a phrase, they are locked in.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

tyler huntley is strictly better than tua

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

I am very happy to not have to worry about AFCN champion Browns, or losing the division at the hands of helmet sparring dummy Mason Rudolph

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Freaquency posted:

I am very happy to not have to worry about AFCN champion Browns, or losing the division at the hands of helmet sparring dummy Mason Rudolph

This

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Im basically in awe. The last two weeks have been insane. I pretty much thought that the rams game was gonna be how every game goes to finish the season

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Also im really loving glad that was a 1pm game

Oberstwo
Aug 19, 2022

Personally I think honoring Ray Rice at true Ravens legend sparked the will to dominate from the team in the 2nd half. What an inspiration to the team

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
The Ravens facing the Murders Row of Rams, Jaguars, Niners, Dolphins and winning all 4 is wild.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

The Puppy Bowl posted:

The Ravens facing the Murders Row of Rams, Jaguars, Niners, Dolphins and winning all 4 is wild.

Yeah I was thinking about that too. Man thats a SB run worth of straight wins right there. Hope we got 3 more in us.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Oberstwo posted:

Personally I think honoring Ray Rice at true Ravens legend sparked the will to dominate from the team in the 2nd half. What an inspiration to the team

a team with ray in their hearts cannot be beaten

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Kawalimus posted:

Yeah I was thinking about that too. Man thats a SB run worth of straight wins right there. Hope we got 3 more in us.

Or another way to look at it.

https://twitter.com/jonas_shaffer/status/1741568484629172509?t=-CzfBnaQAZ4KPyDBrqa5IA&s=19

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Ravens are a buzzsaw my god. The young fella from Boynton is a man among boys this year.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

Freaquency posted:

I'm honestly happy we get to wrap Flacco and Co in bubble wrap for a week, and then we get to face the AFCS champion from a division we went 4-0 against.

Oberstwo
Aug 19, 2022

*muffled screams*

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Ravens looked really good this week and last

2 AFCN teams almost certainly resting starters next week and the Ravens get a bye on top of that.

We could still see all 4 AFCN teams in the playoffs if the Bengals/Steelers both win out and either Texans lose today or Texans/Colts tie next week lol.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

https://twitter.com/secretbase/status/1741570417905779050?t=Dqa0Huqe31pJEc97fQDA6A&s=19

Oberstwo
Aug 19, 2022

don't post stuff like that or next thing you know dlink is gonna walk out of a tiny door in a tree and tell us he always knew the steelers would sweep the Ravens

god this blows
Mar 13, 2003

Not bad for a RB

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Man, the narrative 12 weeks ago was that the Ravens couldn’t close games out. Now they’re using the 4th quarter to take teams out behind the shed and put two in the back of their heads.

I need to find the stats on how long the Ravens have led this season, because it has to be an unseemly number.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Oberstwo posted:

don't post stuff like that or next thing you know dlink is gonna walk out of a tiny door in a tree and tell us he always knew the steelers would sweep the Ravens

He can enjoy that while TJ Watt watches the playoffs from home again

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

isaiah likely ftw

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

pat ricard ftw

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
looking forward to getting swept by the steelers and it mattering gently caress all again

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Sour Diesel posted:

Oberstwo posted:

I look forward to the inevitable loss to the Bills in teh AFCCG

Borsche69 posted:

pat ricard ftw

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

im still rewatching the back to back roquan smith int -> isaiah likely td 1-handed grabs. unreal poo poo

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

I still can't believe Miami rushed that play before the 2 min warning for no reason only getting that snap off a literal millisecond before that hit only for Tua to stare down the receiver and get picked on a great play by Roquan. My god that was so so so so dumb. It might have stayed close for longer if they just take their time, move the ball like it looked like they were doing and get another score before half.

I was worried they were going to say they didn't get the snap off and the play didn't count it seemed so close.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Congrats to the Ravens team and posters

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Now take a week off next Sunday how about that big sexy bird fellas huh? How about that? Please.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Watching the opening drives and I absolutely would have thrown my TV already if I were watching this live

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

BrownThunder posted:

Now take a week off next Sunday how about that big sexy bird fellas huh? How about that? Please.

Well it would be nice to finally see the Ravens and Steelers have a playoff game in Baltimore.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

sharknado slashfic posted:

Watching the opening drives and I absolutely would have thrown my TV already if I were watching this live

even the browns got their defense exposed on the first drive

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
I think Pitt HAS to stick with Rudolph next year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Justice Hill had that deer antler spray