Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe

Skippy McPants posted:

Skaar is kinda whatever. The big stunner next week will be if Caiera goes live as datamined. The "Play Big Idiots" strategy is already a huge chunk of the meta. Not looking forward to a world where Blob, Infinaut, and the Hulks are all Shang-proof.

I very much hope she gets revised to only protect 1-cost cards.

High Evo looks pretty nuts next week. If you get Caiera down on curve you can protect your early game and end game. It's going to be annoying and I'm excited to try it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Yeah, and High Evo is also in next week’s Spotlights. He’s gonna be all over the place.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

victorious posted:

Didn't see this here yet but the next two collection albums got leaked: Pixel X-Men and Steampunk. Details here: https://snap.fan/news/merry-christmas-leak-time/

Somehow out of the 29 Pixels I have only one is an X-man, and I have zero Steampunks.
I have a bunch of those pixels actually

Also I think 3-4 Steampunk ones from last year when there was a variant rush

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
I actually have a few of both of those albums. But holy poo poo they need to actually put album variants in the shop. I legitimately haven’t seen a single variant from any of the four albums in a week and a half. Not even ones I don’t want. They’re just not there.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Swol Nico doesn't happen often, but man it's fun.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

DeepDickPizza posted:

I actually have a few of both of those albums. But holy poo poo they need to actually put album variants in the shop. I legitimately haven’t seen a single variant from any of the four albums in a week and a half. Not even ones I don’t want. They’re just not there.

Be careful what you wish for, I've burned a lot of gold this month on Hipp variants for cards I'll never use

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!

victorious posted:

Didn't see this here yet but the next two collection albums got leaked: Pixel X-Men and Steampunk. Details here: https://snap.fan/news/merry-christmas-leak-time/

Somehow out of the 29 Pixels I have only one is an X-man, and I have zero Steampunks.

Pixels I have: Magneto, Storm, White Queen, and Cable.

There's apparently 184 (released) pixels and I have 63, so that ratio fits. The chances of me ever completing this are near zero because the only one I could see myself possibly buying is the Professor X one, it looks kinda cute. All the others are garbage. (Unless the rewards are extremely amazing... but besides consumables it's probably another pixel (lol) and some dumb emote, so...)

Steampunk: Bishop, Cerebro, Destroyer, Falcon, Hulkbuster, Moon Girl, Quinjet, Shocker, and Viper.

Not surprising since I like the theme and have been collecting them. I didn't get Armor because I think it doesn't look that great, Ghost because the card is completely useless (sad because the variant is amazing), and Infinaut because I hardly use him and I already have several variants. Depending on the reward for getting all 12 I may just get them though.

(I also have Sentinel, Ant-Man, Yellowjacket, and Wasp in Steampunk.)

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
This game has about a years worth of good play. You get s3 and the carrots are gone and it all kind of sucks when it's all completed meta deck vs completed meta deck rock paper scissors game after game

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

I think I must be in the minority where I really dislike Hipp's art style. I will greedily collect all of Luca Claretti's variants though :swoon:

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
You're not alone I don't get the Hipp love either. I'm a slut for Peach Momoko though. They could draw a poop and I'd drop 1200 gold on it.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

(It's you!)

Jacinto's my vice, I even grabbed the nimrod

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

:siren:Caught Cubs Posting:siren:
Cute Infinaut you've got there, shame if a bunch of 3 drops could scale with it

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005
I like some of the Hipp stuff and I'm always happy if I get it from a cache or whatever but a lot of his characters are just in the same jumping crouch pose, especially the women. Means a lot of them feel quite samey after awhile.

xf86enodev
Mar 27, 2010

dis catte!

Marx Headroom posted:

You're not alone I don't get the Hipp love either. I'm a slut for Peach Momoko though. They could draw a poop and I'd drop 1200 gold on it.

Yeah, same. Really love her artstyle

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
I'm a Rian Gonzalez fan myself, I'm still mad we got that stupid human torch face instead of Rian's Shang.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

(It's you!)

Starsnostars posted:

I'm a Rian Gonzalez fan myself, I'm still mad we got that stupid human torch face instead of Rian's Shang.

I really wanted it too. I don't think I've even seen him in the wild more than five times since that poll finished

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

Peach Momoko Storm is in my shop right now...

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Starsnostars posted:

if it makes you feel any better some content creators got a single laugh out of it for a single stream because of it

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
My hierarchy of the prolific artists pretty much goes Peach > Rian > Kim > Claretti > Grecke. I love a lot of Hipp art but it’s so prolific and plentiful that I will extremely rarely actually seek it out or purchase it.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Anyone got a decent Selene deck? I threw her into Junk to try and get the weekend missions done, but it's failing miserably

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

Also I was able to snag Wong as my freebie shop card since I broke into pool 3.

On Reveal Go Brr.

I've suddenly started gaining ranks like crazy because Wong > White Tiger > Odin is just loving hilarious.

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

My team got swept out of the playoffs, and all I got was this avatar and red text

Hobo Clown posted:

Anyone got a decent Selene deck? I threw her into Junk to try and get the weekend missions done, but it's failing miserably

Selene, Ravonna, Shuri, Goblins, Galactus :hai:

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

:siren:Caught Cubs Posting:siren:

Hobo Clown posted:

I've been running this one since she came out. Stats aren't great, but it's cube positive for me.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

FlamingLiberal posted:

Skaar seems kind of poo poo

I can see him slotting into InSheNaut but that requirement seems kind of rough

Like you pretty much have to get She-Hulk out early for it to work well

It is Lockjaw's time.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

Hobo Clown posted:

This got it done but wasn’t especially fun or anything:

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Here's mine:

Gleefully stolen from the official snap discord. If they play early to counter Junk you can Ronan them. If they dump their hand you can clog lanes. Win-win!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Here’s mine. Been having a lot of luck with in Conquest. Carnage is for destroying things on your side, Annihilus for launching. Cosmo is tech/Sentry turnoff. Magneto is alternate T6/Miss Marvel tech. You can also use Debrii to gently caress up their Marvel.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Buncha motherfuckers who actually got new cards with their spotlight keys on this page

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

This is what I am running currently

# (1) The Hood
# (1) Selene
# (1) Korg
# (2) Ravonna Renslayer
# (3) Green Goblin
# (3) Black Widow
# (3) Debrii
# (3) Rockslide
# (4) Darkhawk
# (4) Sentry
# (5) Hobgoblin
# (5) Annihilus

dipple
Oct 22, 2008

Hobo Clown posted:

I just grabbed the top junk selene listed on snap zone though i swapped out widow for pig since I figured with the weekend missions pig hitting their annihilus or shaw/surfer/brood is close to an autowin.

Hood Selene Spider-Ham Carnage Shadow King Green Goblin Debrii Viper Shang-Chi Sentry Hobgoblin Annihilus

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

I just put her in my Surfer deck and played with her as a dead card to get both the dumb weekly missions done at once.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Thanks everyone. Managed to get it done!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
You want Big Brain Move? I'll give you Big Brain Move.

How about Wave into Blob into Zola, with Blob on Valley of the Dead so then you end up with a Blob on every location?

Oh, and as a bonus, my opponent went ahead and put Armor on one lane and Cosmo on another so 2/3 are Shang Chi proof.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6llFtZ0j50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCaNAAb-IvU

I am convinced I have gotten two people to quit marvel snap with this deck

# (2) Shadow King
# (2) Zabu
# (2) Lizard
# (2) Maximus
# (3) Killmonger
# (3) Mobius M. Mobius
# (3) Gladiator
# (4) Shang-Chi
# (4) Enchantress
# (4) Ms. Marvel
# (5) Sera
# (5) Legion
#
eyJDYXJkcyI6W3siQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiRW5jaGFudHJlc3MifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkdsYWRpYXRvciJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiS2lsbG1vbmdlciJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiTGVnaW9uIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJMaXphcmQifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6Ik1heGltdXMifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6Ik1vYml1c01Nb2JpdXMifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6Ik1zTWFydmVsIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJTZXJhIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJTaGFkb3dLaW5nIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJTaGFuZ0NoaSJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiWmFidSJ9XX0=
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and paste it from the deck editing menu in Snap.

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I'M QUESTIONING MY EXISTENCE AND THIS IDIOT JUST WANTS TO PEE OFF A WALL

It's funny they're both acting like they created the deck but Revis was playing it weeks ago

psychopomp
Jan 28, 2011
Managed to get one of those keys. I don't have any of the current spotlight cards; should I roll the dice and use it or save it until I have four of them to ensure I get something?

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Beasteh posted:

It's funny they're both acting like they created the deck but Revis was playing it weeks ago

Huh? The KM Best video features Revis doing the full breakdown of the deck.

take three tablets
Nov 21, 2005

Hell Gem

Beasteh posted:

You could at least look at the description of the video before you post.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Skippy McPants posted:

Huh? The KM Best video features Revis doing the full breakdown of the deck.

revis, always stealing credit from revis. when will this revis on revis disrespect stop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe

psychopomp posted:

Managed to get one of those keys. I don't have any of the current spotlight cards; should I roll the dice and use it or save it until I have four of them to ensure I get something?

Are you at a lower collection level? If so I'd say don't use it today or tomorrow. Generally you want to wait until you have 4 keys and a week that has multiple cards you need.

That being said starting Tuesday, the new set has two very good cards and one potentially really good card. It might be worth it to spend that key trying to get High Evo, it's a deck defining card.