Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Somebody's gonna have a bad week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

uuurgh I was hoping the second image would end with them smashing that piece of poo poo with a hammer

carrionman
Oct 30, 2010

WHY BONER NOW posted:

uuurgh I was hoping the second image would end with them smashing that piece of poo poo with a hammer

Yeah, who pulls Mr Buggleton from his cosy home with pliers?

If they'd accidentally caught the fish the only polite thing to do would have been to offer their own mouth as a replacement.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
https://nypost.com/2024/01/01/news/drug-hitters-help-addicts-inject-tranq-in-philadelphia/

gently caress me, don’t click this, it’s basically Requiem for a Dream:
code:
https://i.imgur.com/QdSHH77.jpeg

Cartoon Man fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Jan 1, 2024

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
I just started getting mouth ulcers again for the first time since I was a teenager.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

Cartoon Man posted:

https://nypost.com/2024/01/01/news/drug-hitters-help-addicts-inject-tranq-in-philadelphia/

gently caress me, don’t click this, it’s basically Requiem for a Dream:
code:
https://i.imgur.com/QdSHH77.jpeg

"We have krokodil at home"

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

UwUnabomber posted:

I just started getting mouth ulcers again for the first time since I was a teenager.
You're taking your tranq wrong

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

UwUnabomber posted:

Are you sensitive to SLS in your toothpaste? I had mouth ulcers my entire life until I realized that was the problem.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
It amazes me that Fentanyl used to be an awful additive to Heroin and then it replaced Heroin and now it's getting laced with something even worse. The pills mills and whatnot weren't great but you could at least trust the product was safe?

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
It's hyped up and funded by cop gangs so the poor can be incarcerated for not working.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Maybe just legalize drugs, idk.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Desert Bus posted:

It amazes me that Fentanyl used to be an awful additive to Heroin and then it replaced Heroin and now it's getting laced with something even worse. The pills mills and whatnot weren't great but you could at least trust the product was safe?

It's more potent so you need to synthesize less product which you can still sell for the same price. Honestly, the most amazing thing is that it took so long for this shift to start happening. Fentanyl has existed for decades but I guess no one really thought to cut their heroin with it until recently?

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

Edmund Sparkler posted:

theres way too much profit to be made off of prisoner slave labor to do something stupid like that

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

his right forearm seems beefier than his left.
for some reason.
hah

was that a gust of wind or did that thing just barrel roll to evade the pliers

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

blight rhino posted:

for some reason.
hah

was that a gust of wind or did that thing just barrel roll to evade the pliers

I use to do research on these guys in the Bay Area. It was a gust of wind. They have no strength other than to latch on. Totally harmless if gross to humans.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
https://i.imgur.com/hFLZRMd.gifv

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I remember that one. It's very ... human.

Methylethylaldehyde
Oct 23, 2004

BAKA BAKA

They even got the double action trigger set!

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

blight rhino posted:

for some reason.
hah

That’s his wanking arm

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Shithouse Dave posted:

That’s his wanking arm

:thejoke:

Juando290
Apr 22, 2007

You stopped toe curlin in the hot tub cause you heard sperms stay alive in there and you have seen Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles enough times to know how that story ends.

Edmund Sparkler posted:

A lot of drugs were decriminalized in Oregon recently. It has not helped anything, it’s almost like my state missed the extra step of treatment to go along with trying to get rid of the stigma associated with drug use.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Juando290 posted:

A lot of drugs were decriminalized in Oregon recently. It has not helped anything, it’s almost like my state missed the extra step of treatment to go along with trying to get rid of the stigma associated with drug use.

Measure 110 (which decriminalized drug use in Oregon) passed in 2020.

Treatment centers finally opened in 2023.

Real galaxy brain planning by the state legislature.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

bossy lady posted:

Are you sensitive to SLS in your toothpaste? I had mouth ulcers my entire life until I realized that was the problem.

No it's stress related.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Android Apocalypse posted:

Delayed by Covid? he asked, although as a resident of the cursed timeline he already knew the answer.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Android Apocalypse posted:

Literally the point, stuff like this is being sabotaged so future politicians can use it for campaigns about how liberal/progressive policies "don't work". if they actually solved the problem, then they would have to shift focus to actual issues that are far more difficult to cover up or blame on the poor/minorities

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

Juando290 posted:

measure 110 just funded an expansion of my hospital's emergency room. folks who say it hasn't helped are really frustrating. but like other posters have mentioned, that's what neoliberals do. same with the portland street response situation here. i would advocate that people wait at least five years and read research reports (never trust the oregonian) before making any conclusions about the efficacy of slightly progressive legislation.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

"I'm sorry, miss, but we're going to have to amputate your entire body."

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

disney has gone woke, they wont show you donald doing a mob execution on a penguin any more

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Kit Walker posted:

It's more potent so you need to synthesize less product which you can still sell for the same price. Honestly, the most amazing thing is that it took so long for this shift to start happening. Fentanyl has existed for decades but I guess no one really thought to cut their heroin with it until recently?

Fentanyl is, unless you are dying from some terrible cancer or something, a really lovely opioid. Strong but it doesn't really feel that great compared to Heroin or Oxy etc. Kills pain real good.

I got deep into fent long before it was cool and if I were a heroin user i'd be pissed at the state of things out there.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Methylethylaldehyde posted:

They even got the double action trigger set!

Oh yeah those old disney shorts looked goooood. Looney tunes too

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Desert Bus posted:

Fentanyl is, unless you are dying from some terrible cancer or something, a really lovely opioid. Strong but it doesn't really feel that great compared to Heroin or Oxy etc. Kills pain real good.

I got deep into fent long before it was cool and if I were a heroin user i'd be pissed at the state of things out there.

Huh, well that answers that question. Thanks!

Bread Zeppelin
Aug 2, 2006
Stairway to Leaven
Found this glowing review for a restaurant

Only registered members can see post attachments!

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Bread Zeppelin posted:

Found this glowing review for a restaurant

I hate when they put those little corns in my food

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Foot included for extra spice.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Danny Devito reviews food.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Waffle! posted:

Danny Devito reviews food.

You have no idea how fast I would subscribe to that channel.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

His last name is Meth.

Benoit
Jun 26, 2006

FLY NAVY

Dude’s got pretty nice teeth for a crackhead tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU