Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

RVWinkle posted:

There's places in my town where you bring an empty bottle and they fill it with beer. I even have a bracket on my bike so I can take a growler down to the local farmers market and get refills of kombucha.

lmfao it explains a lot that your monitor was off when you were making fun of hipsters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

LATFH was a good site back in the day and now basically a time capsule of 2000s culture

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I went to a for Men hair place like 5 or 6 years ago, it was all dark wood inside, all the music was old Leonard Cohen songs.

When the dude finished my hair, he brushed my neck and shoulders, then I heard noises behind me and he had put those strap-on vibrator things on each hand and so he vibrated my shoulders for a while.

It was an OK cut I guess. Also I'm gay now.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

emfive posted:

I don't know, I still remember the "perfect beard" time about a dozen years ago, and the "Fine Sundries for Men" shops

That's because the so-called hipster aesthetic was fully mainstream by then and all that stuff was capitalizing on it

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

loving trucker hats, pbr, chucks, neon pants and shirts, american apparel, cardigans, flannels, deep v necks, ironic humor, "true" indie bands, books, moustaches,

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

alnilam posted:

That's because the so-called hipster aesthetic was fully mainstream by then and all that stuff was capitalizing on it

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

evilmiera posted:

If he had a stroke live on air they would still vote for him.

Coma? Sure, why not, he might get out of it.

Removing half his brain due to a traumatic hamberder incident? Close, but if he can still do rallies it's no biggie.

(Why do people always fall for cults of personality?)

CM Trump

Hey Colt Cobamna, how ya doin'

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I did like mansard roof as a kid when it came out lol

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

titty_baby_ posted:

We call every president president even if they haven't been for a decade

they earned that title

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Animal-Mother posted:

CM Trump

lol

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

FRIENDSHIP WITH HABBA OVER

quote:

Donald Trump's lawyer Alina Habba revealed details of her client's secret fears in a conversation with Fox News Wednesday.

Speaking to Martha MacCallum, Habba confessed that Trump is scared that the Supreme Court will rule against him on his presidential immunity claim.

Trump is waiting for the appeals court to rule on whether he had absolute immunity from criminal prosecution, claiming actions were taken in his official capacity as president. It's expected it will end up at the Supreme Court, which has already ruled against a similar immunity claim regarding civil lawsuit filed by Capitol police and Congress members caught up in the Jan. 6 insurrection.

Habba's comments come after so-called "Trump whisperer," Maggie Haberman, told CNN that he has concerns the justices he appointed don't want to be seen ruling in his favor.

Habba confirmed the comment, saying that it's something Trump has said to her and has told "everybody."

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

evilmiera posted:

(Why do people always fall for cults of personality?)

There's a deep-rooted desire for a messiah in the hearts of humankind.

Some people choose to rest their hopes in Trump.

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

Buddykins posted:

loving trucker hats, pbr, chucks, neon pants and shirts, american apparel, cardigans, flannels, deep v necks, ironic humor, "true" indie bands, books, moustaches,

suspenders? gauges? not sure but the rest falls under "people who annoy me"

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Animal-Mother posted:

CM Trump

lol

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Buddykins posted:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

it was me back in the day and i'm getting old :(

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Time for a New, Young Buddykins.

Thanks.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

erosion posted:

suspenders? gauges? not sure but the rest falls under "people who annoy me"

in 2016 in Manhattan we ate a couple times (because A Gin Palace is the best daughter) at the Hofbrau place on 3rd at 44th or so, and the music was a "hipster" group, with a lead singer who rode to the place on a penny-farthing (high-wheeler) bike up 3rd.

To be fair they were pretty good. I assume the singer has been killed in traffic by now.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

emfive posted:

in 2016 in Manhattan we ate a couple times (because A Gin Palace is the best daughter) at the Hofbrau place on 3rd at 44th or so, and the music was a "hipster" group, with a lead singer who rode to the place on a penny-farthing (high-wheeler) bike up 3rd.

To be fair they were pretty good. I assume the singer has been killed in traffic by now.

in 2016 thats just a loving dork

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Bethamphetamine posted:

Why would the justices care? They'll vote for whatever the GOP wants no matter how bad it looks, it's not like they can be fired.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

emfive posted:

They're still alive. Lives just outside the Pittsburgh city line.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

Getting betrayed by friends is a legit fear.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I wonder if he also fears his old age leading to a very imminent black void

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

all those deals...all the hotels. Like tears in the rain.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

after kissinger, i bet that gave all of them a good scare

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

dune

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

bebop esq posted:

"something extreme, like he died" lmao

i only like candidates who dont die

gregday
May 23, 2003

Bethamphetamine posted:

it's pretty revealing that they don't have an argument that he didn't do it, or that it's not a crime, but that the president is immune from criminal prosecution

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
The missus has finally finished her bereavement for Sallie. So now we are looking at Morkie puppies.
God drat they look like little sausages when they are babies.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

ms new booty
:siren:

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Lladre posted:

The missus has finally finished her bereavement for Sallie. So now we are looking at Morkie puppies.
God drat they look like little sausages when they are babies.

All puppies do, unless they're shibas in which case they look like potatoes

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
It's going to be like that trial they put the dead pope's corpse on stand, except it will be a dead president's corpse sitting in the oval office for four years.

Will it be Trump's or Biden's corpse. Who cares.

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Literally how it was done when beer cans first came out

https://bcca.com/page/beer-can-history

when i was a kid my neighbor and i used to go walking along the road and in the swamp picking up beer cans, found a few ancient ones like this

someone got real mad eventually because we stuck them all on top of the chain link fence on the other side of the road, should've been mad at the drunk bastards throwing beer cans everywhere for decades imo

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Buddykins posted:

I wonder if he also fears his old age leading to a very imminent black void

going out like Stan Chera

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

lmao that caro is now most likely the richest goon in sa history, he's getting 50 million from syria from sanction money

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Buddykins posted:

cocaine is such a capitalist drug and trump doesnt even need it to make deals!

cocaine is the most overrated poo poo, you may as well be drinking $50 espresso shots

at least it wouldn't be stepped on with baby laxatives and veterinary drugs

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Another Bill posted:

cocaine is the most overrated poo poo, you may as well be drinking $50 espresso shots

Sorry you've only ever had garbage coke

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Yeah. Real cocaine is alot of fun.
I used to buy myself a birthday gram when I lived in Miami.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

PostNouveau posted:

Sorry you've only ever had garbage coke

buddy, i grew up in montreal, pretty sure no port city in north america brings in more or has a more ubiquitous scene