Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i call it 'quad c'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Buddykins posted:

better in that, in their words i remember - "desantis doesnt play around. Look at what he's done for florida."

From what I understand people who aren't actually from Florida see all the national media coverage and think DeSantis is like a godking down there, when in actuality his political support is evaporating extremely fast and he has almost no chance of winning another election there(if he's even eligible, I don't know the term limits situation).

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Ron Desanctimonious would be funnier if he hadn't hosed over so many people in Florida.
Like just yesterday the Florida Surgeon General just said no more covid vaccines allowed.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

they all thought trump let them down and were looking for a replacement but trump has come back and is better than ever. I serve nothing but rich elite fucks and i hear poo poo all the time about this

gregday
May 23, 2003

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/gentlezaku/status/1742750183085977754

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Hatebag posted:

my my my mommy my wife

Lmao I forgot all about this

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
the desantis campaign pulling a hail mary and getting a skin in fortnite

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Another Bill posted:

Joe Rogan was telling everyone this

I remember saying to a friend "it'll never happen, he's just another weirdo from Florida"

him leaving his little swamp and getting eaten alive, was, like pfc said, the best loving poo poo

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Basebf555 posted:

From what I understand people who aren't actually from Florida see all the national media coverage and think DeSantis is like a godking down there, when in actuality his political support is evaporating extremely fast and he has almost no chance of winning another election there(if he's even eligible, I don't know the term limits situation).

Trump's endorsement gave him his last win don't forget lol

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

doing the mmm hungwy emote after snipin your rear end

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

hell yeah get it kitty

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Hatebag posted:

my my my mommy my wife

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

limp dick calvin posted:

the desantis campaign pulling a hail mary and getting a skin in fortnite

please he would gently caress it up and get an Apex skin instead

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Basebf555 posted:

good i hope he loving loses constantly forever because hes a loving bigot loving piece of human garbage

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Florida termed Desantis out of reelection, but if he really spoiled his standing with the state party he’s probably just going to be a media guy when all this is said and done

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

loving tiny italian wannabe fascist gently caress

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

UFOTacoMan posted:

sad butthead is breaking my heart :(

sad?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

someone post the picture of him in the white boots

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

DeSantis lied about being a fighter pilot.

He was the 2nd tier JAG at Guantanamo. That is, he was the guy that looked at mens dicks as they peed then processed the paperwork for their piss tests.

He watched torture at Guantanamo for fun and bragged about it. Nothing in his job made him be present.

He is so loving weird, pathetic, and evil.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

new boot goofin

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol youre from loving florida and you thought you were ready for the big leagues

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

limp dick calvin posted:

new boot goofin

Hell yeah

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stick to gator meatballs bitch

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

gator meatballs?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

mm hungwy

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Buddykins posted:

they all thought trump let them down

They should have known better!

e: I'm watching a thing called yo gabba gabba while thinking about Donald Trump and the nice lady I work with is talking to me about the movie sound of freedom. I need to get out of here

edit 2: they should have had trump as a guest on this show, that would have been fun.

Greg Legg has issued a correction as of 19:49 on Jan 4, 2024

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

mmm hungwy

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Bethamphetamine posted:

DeSantis lied about being a fighter pilot.

He was the 2nd tier JAG at Guantanamo. That is, he was the guy that looked at mens dicks as they peed then processed the paperwork for their piss tests.

He watched torture at Guantanamo for fun and bragged about it. Nothing in his job made him be present.

He is so loving weird, pathetic, and evil.

the navy piss watching man is jack posobiec, desantis just watched torture to make sure it was "legal"

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Greg Legg posted:

They should have known better!

e: I'm watching a thing called yo gabba gabba while thinking about Donald Trump and the nice lady I work with is talking to me about the movie sound of freedom. I need to get out of here

the amount of people that have talked to me about that movie is absurd and every part of me constantly wants to loving tell them the truth about the guy like a madman

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

this will end black cats presidential campaign

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Buddykins posted:

they all thought trump let them down and were looking for a replacement but trump has come back and is better than ever. I serve nothing but rich elite fucks and i hear poo poo all the time about this

trump spent four years asleep in the mountain and has returned now that his people truly need him

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Buddykins posted:

I dont know who this is but for some bizarre reason i can hear this woman's exact voice and intonation and emphasis on each word

shes basically the new ali g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvzxAOTIIUY

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Nonsense posted:

Florida termed Desantis out of reelection, but if he really spoiled his standing with the state party he’s probably just going to be a media guy when all this is said and done

I don't see that working for him past maybe the initial 1 year contract or whatever that everyone gets. He's poison on camera, and now everyone knows it.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Buddykins posted:

the amount of people that have talked to me about that movie is absurd and every part of me constantly wants to loving tell them the truth about the guy like a madman

The truth is the deep state is using crisis actors to frame that man and his life's work

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

holy poo poo she loving owns this is great

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

titty_baby_ posted:

The truth is the deep state is using crisis actors to frame that man and his life's work

lol i would loving laugh out loud if someone actually said this to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i did one with trump but can't find it