Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/assleytearsdale/status/1742707485398433976

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

lol

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
If a watermelon can destroy a country they are in bad shape.

But at least they acknowledge that Palestinians face "challenges."

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Fewer

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
“I was attending a conference in New York when a seminar participant sought me out to tell me that each morning, her son would bring his own plastic bag of Sweet ‘n Low to the breakfast table, and she would watch him sprinkle it on his cereal. [She sent a] sample of the sugar to the New York City Police Department for analysis. The department reported back to her that the substance was not sugar, but PCP. Users of PCP are known to sprinkle it on their food.”

https://www.bylinebyline.com/articles/eric-adams-dont-let-it-happen

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Oscar Wild posted:

“I was attending a conference in New York when a seminar participant sought me out to tell me that each morning, her son would bring his own plastic bag of Sweet ‘n Low to the breakfast table, and she would watch him sprinkle it on his cereal. [She sent a] sample of the sugar to the New York City Police Department for analysis. The department reported back to her that the substance was not sugar, but PCP. Users of PCP are known to sprinkle it on their food.”

https://www.bylinebyline.com/articles/eric-adams-dont-let-it-happen

wtf, why would you mist yourself with salty cocaine water

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

this is obviously steaming horse poo poo, but just because i was curious and mainly because ive never heard of anyone orally consuming PCP, i thought id have a look to see what happens if you eat the stuff

National Institutes of Health posted:

PCP’s most unusual feature is that doses of 5 to 10 mg orally may induce acute schizophrenia, including agitation, psychosis, audiovisual hallucinations, paranoid delusions, and catatonia. Doses greater than 10 mg usually result in coma.3, 11, 12 In animal experimental studies PCP is used to investigate the neurochemical basis of schizophrenia. Low doses of phencyclidine have produced patterns of metabolic and neurochemical changes in rodent brains that resemble those in brains of schizophrenic patients.24 A typical PCP-induced coma is manifested as an unresponsive patient whose eyes remain open.1, 10

10 mg is on the upper end of a normal smoked dose. this kid was sitting comatose, eyes opened, at the breakfast table and mom loaded him up on a hand cart and walked his rear end to school

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2859735/#:~:text=PCP%27s%20most%20unusual%20feature%20is,mg%20usually%20result%20in%20coma

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

someone posted this in response to something about amy klobuchar and now i can't imagine it as anyone but her

it's destroying my marriage

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Eric Ecstasy :eyepop:

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

someone posted this in response to something about amy klobuchar and now i can't imagine it as anyone but her

Even better once you realize it’s ivanka Trump she’s eating

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

that's bc it is her

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

the milk machine posted:

that's bc it is her

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(

Eat This Glob posted:

this is obviously steaming horse poo poo, but just because i was curious and mainly because ive never heard of anyone orally consuming PCP, i thought id have a look to see what happens if you eat the stuff

10 mg is on the upper end of a normal smoked dose. this kid was sitting comatose, eyes opened, at the breakfast table and mom loaded him up on a hand cart and walked his rear end to school

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2859735/#:~:text=PCP%27s%20most%20unusual%20feature%20is,mg%20usually%20result%20in%20coma

like definitive schizophrenia or just temporary schizophrenia so you can experience what it is like?

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Let you haters be your waiters and serve you PCP when you sit at the table of breakfast

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

January 6 Survivor posted:

like definitive schizophrenia or just temporary schizophrenia so you can experience what it is like?

temporary is my takeaway from the abstract.

but now i want to see walter white swap the stevia for PCP instead of ricin in that one scene in breaking bad

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

jonathan kuminga, you are barstools smokeshow of the week

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Yelling "cum BUCKETS" as I shoot a 3 pointer

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

the milk machine posted:

that's bc it is her

:hmmyes:

Also, there was famously some movie set where something at the snacks/drinks table got spiked with PCP and a bunch of folks had to go to the hospital. I don't think they ever caught who did it.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

One More Fat Nerd posted:

:hmmyes:

Also, there was famously some movie set where something at the snacks/drinks table got spiked with PCP and a bunch of folks had to go to the hospital. I don't think they ever caught who did it.

Titanic lol

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

From days ago, but I only just found this thread.

More like Ten Of Swords, Upright now.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

boots inside the house

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Love to draw trans people in a way that’s indistinguishable from a transphobic 4chan meme.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

literally lol'd

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I. M. Gei posted:

From days ago, but I only just found this thread.

More like Ten Of Swords, Upright now.

4 of swords works, too

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Gripweed posted:

Love to draw trans people in a way that’s indistinguishable from a transphobic 4chan meme.

transmasc portrait of the author

haven’t seen any 4chan illustrations of trans men

except the classic “they’re transing the beautiful tomboys i jerk off to” cartoon

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
bump

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Mr. Lobe posted:

4 of swords works, too

It does, yeah. A lot of other Tarot cards would also work; I can think of at least 5 right off-hand. "Death" would be the most obvious and lowest-hanging fruit but there's at least a couple of cards in the Pentacles and Cups suits that you could do something with.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

https://twitter.com/WeedMubarak/status/1743033547240423512?t=KtQdzOI_c0F6bYrSqiOK0w&s=19

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

Dr. Killjoy posted:

except the classic “they’re transing the beautiful tomboys i jerk off to” cartoon

The what?

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Dr. Killjoy posted:

oh? you've looked at it a lot have you?

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Dr. Killjoy posted:

oic

wait

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Dr. Killjoy posted:

what

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Is this about guilty gear

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

yeah is this about

what?

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
talking about this horseshit ya dinguses