Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Chocolate chip cookies are the lowest tier of cookies and this is a heinous act by Costco. I haven’t tithed in the new year but now I’m wary of what abominations I’ll find at my local.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaseballPCHiker
Jan 16, 2006

Do not be like me and buy the cheapest Scott brand toilet paper at the Co'. Its not their fault, it was a fantastic deal on lovely TP, I shouldve known better than to buy it. Stick with the Kirkland brand.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Whatever TP I bought last time had a wavy tear strip instead of just a straight line and that instantly makes it the best TP

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy
As long as it's a chewy chocolate chip cookie I'll give it a shot. Crunchy cookie clickers can go to hell.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy

Johnny Truant posted:

Whatever TP I bought last time had a wavy tear strip instead of just a straight line and that instantly makes it the best TP

That’s the charmin, which we are working through a pack of rn

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Went to my local 'Co and got a hot dog. It was good and I'm pretty sure they undercharged me. I also took the cup next to it they must've left out for someone else and got a drink. :twisted:

Picked up some more of those Fitcrunch protein bars and Korean crunchy chicken, as well as a handle of rum which I know people here hate but pretty much all I use it for is mixing in cocoa or rum & cokes. And I blew a hole in my beer budget this month so I have to go cheap where I can.

Took a risk on the Realgood Foods pepper jack burritos. We did not like the enchiladas we had the one time but this was like $2/burrito and I figured tit was worth a shot at that price.

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Korean Crunchy Chicken was really good, going to have to pick some more up today.

Mercury Hat
May 28, 2006

SharkTales!
Woo-oo!

sexy tiger boobs posted:

Hate to tell you but there ain't much merino in those Kirkland socks anymore. They wear out fast now too, gone are are the halcyon days of the fancy cheap merino socks. You gotta check on the percentages for that stuff.

Yeah Costco had some base layer this year that was an insultingly low percentage wool, sub 10% and it might've even been less than 5, I forget exactly.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Quiet Feet posted:

Went to my local 'Co and got a hot dog. It was good and I'm pretty sure they undercharged me. I also took the cup next to it they must've left out for someone else and got a drink. :twisted:

Picked up some more of those Fitcrunch protein bars and Korean crunchy chicken, as well as a handle of rum which I know people here hate but pretty much all I use it for is mixing in cocoa or rum & cokes. And I blew a hole in my beer budget this month so I have to go cheap where I can.

Took a risk on the Realgood Foods pepper jack burritos. We did not like the enchiladas we had the one time but this was like $2/burrito and I figured tit was worth a shot at that price.

I think most folks don't like the spiced rum. I've heard good things about regular Kirkland rum.

Bibliotechno Music
Dec 30, 2008

Yeah the spiced rum is heinous, it tastes like drinking vanilla extract.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i only touch churros from street vendors with a churro pushcart with teh big vat of oil and u watch em make it :haibrow:

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Mercury Hat posted:

Yeah Costco had some base layer this year that was an insultingly low percentage wool, sub 10% and it might've even been less than 5, I forget exactly.

Glad I didn't jam a pair into my cart earlier

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Warehouse wasn't too busy today. The customer service desk was slammed tho. Lotta xmas returns i guess

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Chinatown posted:

i only touch churros from street vendors with a churro pushcart with teh big vat of oil and u watch em make it :haibrow:

Is this the cart with the sketchy round hammered tin pan oil vat that at any moment could splash or fall onto passing small children? If yes, then it is the best churros.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Costco egg Costco spam and Costco Asha meteor noods

bucksmash
Mar 11, 2002

A disturbance this morning at the local church, saw a couple of displeased parishioners and wasn't sure why until I saw it

The rotisserie and hot food altar has VANISHED

But the food court still has churros so I got one

Only registered members can see post attachments!

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

bird with big dick posted:

This.....actually looks good. Are you ok?

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Those Asha noodles are very meh

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

What have you done with bird w/big dick??

HamburgerTownUSA
Aug 7, 2022

As a Filipino, this has already grabbed my attention.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Gaius Marius posted:

Those Asha noodles are very meh

The Asha Tainen ones are garbo but I think these are p deece.

Ayndin
Mar 13, 2010

Quiet Feet posted:

I also thought they looked possibly good and picked them up about a week ago. They’re not bad and they’re pretty filling, but they’re really bland, like they need more salt or something. I put hot sauce on as I ate them (also pan-grilled them a little as suggested) and it helped. Would not buy again at full price, might at discount?

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Mercury Hat posted:

Spandex with essence of lanolin.

madsushi
Apr 19, 2009

Baller.
#essereFerrari

bucksmash posted:

A disturbance this morning at the local church, saw a couple of displeased parishioners and wasn't sure why until I saw it

The rotisserie and hot food altar has VANISHED

But the food court still has churros so I got one

I think we worship at the same Costco. Ministers said that the rotisserie would be back tomorrow (07 Jan).

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
Anyone have the Battery Daddy? We just discovered all our batteries corroded each other in their package and are looking to stop that from happening again.

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Yes! It's great.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Beachcomber posted:

Anyone have the Battery Daddy? We just discovered all our batteries corroded each other in their package and are looking to stop that from happening again.

it’s good for all your turd shaped batteries, but not so great for coin shaped batteries. the tester works well enough. it’s nice having that stored with the batteries instead of having to dig through a toolbox for a multimeter

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Went to a party tonight and brought the everything bagel chips, pepperoni pizza crisps and tostitos salsa queso. was a hit

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

Beachcomber posted:

One of those went from a joke gift one year at a christmas party to everyone buying one. Its silly, but it works.

Dead Pressed
Nov 11, 2009

Beachcomber posted:

Well worth the $15 to not have to hunt that poo poo down every time I need a random set of two.

sock it to me! posted:

I would buy a Kirkland Signature Kei truck so fast

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

The Asha Tainen ones are garbo but I think these are p deece.

just tried some of these tonight and they're surprisingly good

i dont mind the tainen ones, but they're very plain. need to fancy them up quite a bit to make em worthwhile. the meteor ones are pretty decent on their own, probably even better with some extras

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

sous vide-ed some Costco lobster last night :yum:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

bunnyofdoom posted:

This.....actually looks good. Are you ok?

that is bird

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

pencilhands posted:

Went to a party tonight and brought the everything bagel chips, pepperoni pizza crisps and tostitos salsa queso. was a hit

We returned the pizza crisps because the whole house was astonished at how bad they were.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Are those the chicken chips? Those looked so gross

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

The chicken chips are pretty good, I'd prefer the Chicken and Waffles flavor over the Buffalo though

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

AKZ posted:

We returned the pizza crisps because the whole house was astonished at how bad they were.

pic?

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

AKZ posted:

One goons trash is another goons treasure i suppose!

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Maybe we got a bad batch? Idk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shalhavet
Dec 10, 2010

This post is terrible
Doctor Rope
Local church had Kirkland burnt ends. Going to make some very decadent mac and cheese later this week.