Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Detheros posted:

The Cursed Images Thread: The Cancer is Mandatory, Sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

In the Outer Worlds universe people enjoy Cystipig meat since you don't have to slaughter the beast, the tasty meat tumors grow and fall off on they're own!

Teratrain
Aug 23, 2007
Waiting for Godot
In Warframe, there's a giant golden tower near the Earth colony you visit. Turns out the tower is sentient and worshiped by the colony, who consensually harvest the meat from inside its walls (which regenerates) to feed the villagers.

That whole game is full of super creative cursed body horror poo poo

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

Something I've wondered, and I hope it's not too personal - if it is please please tell me and I'll edit my post and go away - when you lose that much weight essentially during a long nap, is it noticable when you're walking around for the first time afterwards?

For another perspective: At age 28 I lost about 70-lbs in 3-months to look good in my (upcoming) wedding.

Towards the end of the weight loss, I did have occasional balance issues when suddenly sitting, standing or bending over. At one point, after retrieving something accidentally thrown into it I jumped up to sit on the corner of a dumpster to get back out of it, and fell over backwards.

(Yes such weight loss is dumb & dangerous)

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

PainterofCrap posted:

For another perspective: At age 28 I lost about 70-lbs in 3-months to look good in my (upcoming) wedding.

Towards the end of the weight loss, I did have occasional balance issues when suddenly sitting, standing or bending over. At one point, after retrieving something accidentally thrown into it I jumped up to sit on the corner of a dumpster to get back out of it, and fell over backwards.

(Yes such weight loss is dumb & dangerous)

I'm glad you're not dead, I think some of the symptoms you describe are neurologic deficiencies from malnutrition.
:stonk:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Yeah, I've lost 10/lbs month at a time and it turns out that even that is not really healthy.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

TotalLossBrain posted:

The cancer is mandatory, sorry

The solution is coming up!

https://twitter.com/NikkiHaley/status/1743106354879844596

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

By popular demand posted:

I'm glad you're not dead, I think some of the symptoms you describe are neurologic deficiencies from malnutrition.
:stonk:

More likely just still getting used to having a totally different centre of balance and way more power to weight so you overcompensate.

I had a bit of that when I lost a bit over 45lbs one summer.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

gently caress, why didn't anyone think of that before?

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.

Teratrain posted:

In Warframe, there's a giant golden tower near the Earth colony you visit. Turns out the tower is sentient and worshiped by the colony, who consensually harvest the meat from inside its walls (which regenerates) to feed the villagers.

That whole game is full of super creative cursed body horror poo poo

Most Orokin tech is spam in a can poo poo, its cursed biotech Guyver poo poo.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Mmmm. Tower meat

Teratrain
Aug 23, 2007
Waiting for Godot

DreadUnknown posted:

Most Orokin tech is spam in a can poo poo, its cursed biotech Guyver poo poo.

There's even a quest where you get to enjoy the experience of someone in the process of being tinned!

for fucks sake
Jan 23, 2016

I tried to scroll past the blue checks but they just never stopped

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
When I had mono I slept for 20 hours a day, ate nothing but soup (would puke anything else up) and lost 30 pounds in a month.

Kept it off all summer, then started college. Instead of the freshman 15, it was the freshman 30 for me.

Pretty good diet though, gotta admit.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

i wish to lose 35 pounds and don稚 care if it痴 unhealthy. teach me

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Ok which one of your legs would you say you use the least

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
The middle one

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Faustian Bargain posted:

all you need is some forbidden spaghetti

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Faustian Bargain posted:

Cut calories and exercise. My partner lost a pound a week over the course of a year just by gradually cutting calories and walking a lot.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I once lost 60lbs in 6 months by being too broke to eat much and walking a mile each way to work so try just being poor

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
the real tip is to be super fat and lazy to begin with.

Then even the slightest change you'll drop like crazy (at least in the beginning). I'm 15 days sober and I've lost about 15 pounds, while eating healthy. No real exercise, yet.

(Machinist & Vice as Cheney)

He put himself through some poo poo for most of his films, I'll give him that.

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Jan 6, 2024

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

blight rhino posted:

For X million a film I would eat actual human poo poo until I was whatever weight they wanted me at.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

happyhippy posted:

For X million a film I would eat actual human poo poo until I was whatever weight they wanted me at.

Nobody's gonna take your money, stop asking

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Just go on the machinist diet. One can of tuna, one apple, and all the black coffee you can drink.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/5rEALRD.mp4

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
Annihilation sequel looking good.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

blight rhino posted:

Then even the slightest change you'll drop like crazy (at least in the beginning). I'm 15 days sober and I've lost about 15 pounds, while eating healthy. No real exercise, yet.

Oh man, I remember the early days of sobriety. It's like a weight loss cheat code. (Congrats, btw.)

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

My hot tip is working a physically demanding job so you can eat basically whatever and not gain weight. Make sure you save up money for the piles of medical bills you値l probably accrue later!

Cosmik Debris
Sep 12, 2006

The idea of a place being called "Chuck's Suck & Fuck" is, first of all, a little hard to believe

blight rhino posted:

the real tip is to be super fat and lazy to begin with.

(Machinist & Vice as Cheney)

Aren't huge fluctuations in weight really hard on your liver and heart? I know he had a team of people and doctors working with him for these roles...but still. I think I'm happy to just be a normal guy who's not a movie star.

Kit Walker posted:

My hot tip is working a physically demanding job so you can eat basically whatever and not gain weight. Make sure you save up money for the piles of medical bills you値l probably accrue later!

My secret is I just get really sick if I eat a lot at one time, but I'm always hungry so I just graze all day and eat small meals and can never get full without feeling like poo poo. And the emotional workout is when people take offense to me not eating as much as them and interpret that as a comment on their weight :/

Cosmik Debris fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Jan 7, 2024

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Azhais posted:

Just go on the machinist diet. One can of tuna, one apple, and all the black coffee you can drink.

If you池e feeling afraid of everything suddenly and your stomach hates you, you池e closing in on the proper amount of coffee!

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Kit Walker posted:

this is actually why i lose weight in the summer. i知 a computer toucher but i知 always outside building something when the weather is nice.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Crescent Wrench posted:

Oh man, I remember the early days of sobriety. It's like a weight loss cheat code. (Congrats, btw.)
I've switched from beer to eggnog for the winter. Time to get thicc.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Slugworth posted:

This last Thanksgiving I made George Washington's Eggnog from the Tasting History channel. It was indeed delicious but holy poo poo is it strong, and after about a week in the fridge you can barely taste the alcohol. I'd have a little cup of it after dinner, feel fine, still wake up hungover :rip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bsHOxQtBW4

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Takes No Damage posted:

This last Thanksgiving I made George Washington's Eggnog from the Tasting History channel. It was indeed delicious but holy poo poo is it strong, and after about a week in the fridge you can barely taste the alcohol. I'd have a little cup of it after dinner, feel fine, still wake up hungover :rip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bsHOxQtBW4

Suspect username/post combo

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

pls tag your gore (pomegranates)

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Laserjet 4P posted:

pls tag your gore (pomegranates)

Pawmegranates.

010724_4
Jan 7, 2024
cooperation

010724_4
Jan 7, 2024
insomnia is cheaper than cooperation

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Slugworth posted:

I still have two litres of nog in the fridge. I have no idea what to do with it now. I may try freezing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BastardAus
Jun 3, 2003
Chunder from Down Under
Get a bicycle. A cheap one off the Internet or the dump. As soon as you can do a reasonable amount of distance and hills compared to when you started (<= 6 months), get a nice one.
You won't want to not use it, at least in my experience.