Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

what is Hamas doing in Seattle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

thought my system nvme might need replacing, smart had showed 6 unrecoverable errors back in october, which became 8 in november and 9 in december - like when you notice a small leak in your roof and think you got plenty of time to get this taken care of

started to try and clone to a new nvme and whoops! the cloning software was repeatedly halted by bad corruption and redundancy errors, and every time i ran chkdsk on C the unrecoverable errors in smart increased until it hit 90 by the last time i scanned - like when you notice the small leak is actually a shitton of rot and the ceiling is entirely held together by the paint

so i finally got a stable image of the drive made and cloned, but then the software got real weird about cloning the final partition on the drive, and i kept at it for like an hour thinking it was part of the system restore partition before figuring out it was actually some leftover garbage from the initial windows install and was totally unnecessary and i was just wasting time - like thinking your saving a potentially stocked medicine cabinet during demolition but actually its just the thing behind the medicine cabinet where people used to toss old safety razors

guess what im saying is my lovely old computer is the closest thing i'll ever have to home ownership

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Bebop could've negotiated with rereg guy ... this is something that could've been negotiated ... that was a tough one for our thread ... if you negotiated it, you probably wouldn't even know who rereg guy was ... that would've been okay

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
What if ashlii babbiy was black or Chinese though??

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

If he's stuck or lost he needs to yell out loud in order for people to actually hear him

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

this holiday has been just great

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Homeless Friend posted:

jan 6 owned sorry dweebs

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

🖕

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

You're Tarzan, She's Waifu Jane | Treehouse Chillhop Beats - for gaming, work & relax

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1325099845045071873

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/MAGAIncWarRoom/status/1743821287552614518

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

the milk machine posted:

i recently went to the national museum of african american history and there's a really good and straightforward section about this that i thought was very well done. a lot of americans don't know lincoln was ready to compromise from the get go

A Fiery Trial is a good book on Lincoln's views on slavery and race throughout his life. He was Obama like in his desire to compromise but the slavers wouldn't take yes for an answer, ever.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

talk to me

ohhhhhhooo

talk to me

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

looking extra bronze sir
very normal

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

tru,mp is talking but buckethead ova hea releasing albums faster than i can listen to them

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

He looks like a roasted turkey

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Not a cult lol

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
ur dog was better off, ur cat was better off, ur fish was better off

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

correct, trump helped covid and thereby gave me a govt paid vacation. thank you lord jesus for president trump

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
I mean I guess the people that didn't die from COVID were better off

I still can't believe our own government reps told people not to wear masks or get a vaccine lol we're so fuckin doomed

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1743815477233619217?s=20

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

He looks like a roasted turkey

very juicy

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1743811679568240763
so true

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

he is absolutely going to win

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

toop

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

ex post facho posted:

he is absolutely going to win

For the third time!

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/RepCohen/status/1743654606662447195

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

I can’t argue against this, I will diminish and go into the West

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://twitter.com/BillAckman/status/1743792224020619450

quote:

The weaponization of AI for plagiarism has become the tactical nuke of the U.S. higher education system. That is potentially good news as the more I have learned about the HES, the clearer it has become that tactical devices and other powerful weapons may be required to win this war.

That said, as we learned in Oppenheimer, nuclear bombs can win wars, but they can also create enormous collateral damage and massive loss of innocent lives. They can kill tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of innocent civilians, so we need to be extremely careful about how these weapons are used. Because if the plagiarism nukes get into the wrong hands, even more damage can be done to our HES and the country.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Why couldn't Lauren Bobert be good god dammit

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/KDORR_USA/status/1743807873757393250

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Fuckt Tupp posted:

ur dog was petter off, ur cat was petter off, ur fish was wetter off

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

hmmmm

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

from "LOCK HER UP!" to "release them please mr big strong president please"

:sad:

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

holtemon posted:

Not a cult lol

I'm convinced anything involving those plastic folding tables is to be taken with caution

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

Political events? Plastic folding tables.

Church events? Plastic folding tables.

Magic the Gathering? Plastic folding tables.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
biden: mr trump came up to me with tears in his eyes, face brightly shining from too much bronzer begging me to release the j6 participants, i said LISTEN HERE JACK WHERES MY ICE CREAM

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
a few guys with guns and a pair of handcuffs and this is all over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
i mean police