Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

We'll tell them about our attack on Titan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

and here i thought Mikasa would be doing the Jason Vorhees thing with Eren's head at this point.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
oh, right

"and we'll tell them the whole story, it'll take *forever*"

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Levi is so goddamn mad that he didn't manage to get himself killed at this point

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

muscles like this! posted:

We'll tell them about our attack on Titan.

Wait you said like 3 times before this was the last part?

Yeah yeah i know but listen for REAL THIS TIME THIS IS THE FINAL BIT!

Level Seven
Feb 14, 2013

Wubba dubba dubba
that blew.

Megamarm
See you next year for volume 35

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
wha

e: lmao

Level Seven
Feb 14, 2013

Wubba dubba dubba
that blew.

Megamarm
And one more round of Linked Horizon

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Literally the Futurama thing where civilization builds up, gets destroyed, built up and destroyed again.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Attack on Titan really not doing a great job of beating the fascism allegations by having german metal in the ending credits

Oh, and then everything eventually ends in nuclear apocalypse

and now it's Nier Automata

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

war

war never changes

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Eren Armin Mikasa Jr you get away from that tree this instant young man!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The end?

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Wer ist bereit zu tanzen?
Attack on Titan

May 3 2014 - January 7 2024

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

absolutely, definitely, forever and ever

Tree Reformat
Apr 2, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

"Nothing ends, Adrian. Nothing ever ends."

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Man, going from THAT to Naruto is just....strange.

Edit: Once Shippuden is over request to change the thread title to Toonami 2024: Uzumaki's End

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
and now back to this even longer and dumber story

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

https://imgur.com/a/85D7yJa

Here's some bonus stuff from the manga that has them in high school.

https://attackontitan.fandom.com/wiki/Attack_on_School_Castes

Tree Reformat
Apr 2, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
please tell me we're not telling Obito's backstory AGAIN

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

The author stopped using the goggles on Naruto because it was hard to draw but then makes Obito do the same drat gimmick i don't get it.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

hey remember when Orochimaru's lovely ninja info cards apprentice was the primary antagonist of this show for a while

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

I can't even remember why Kakashi even killed this girl to begin with, she was a spy or something right?

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

I've kinda lost track of my Madaras at this point, the one that's working with everyone is the one that used to be Tobi right

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

JT Jag posted:

I've kinda lost track of my Madaras at this point, the one that's working with everyone is the one that used to be Tobi right

This is real Tobi who was pretending to be Madara before the real one got resurrected fully yes.

Tree Reformat
Apr 2, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

The Shame Boy posted:

I can't even remember why Kakashi even killed this girl to begin with, she was a spy or something right?

The Wave Ninjas (who were being manipulated by Madara) turned her into a bomb to go off in the Hidden Leaf. Kakashi had to mercy kill her, all according to Madara's keikeku to traumatize Obito into carrying out his stupid "collect the nuke monsters to hypnotize the world" plan.

That turned out to actually be the moon rabbit lady's shadow son's plan.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

I loving love the :D and >: ( faces on this loving thing.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

it is hilarious to me that they reveal this mythical moon rabbit lady is the Real Final Boss of Naruto, but also she's a Female Character In Naruto, so her lovely shadow son does 90% of the talking because Women Can't Be Menacing

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
the truthseeker orbs... lied? how can this be?

well time to just kill everyone like she was going to do anyway???

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
oh my god gently caress this bullshit

e: oh obito did even more bullshit so kakashi didn't die. yet.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Me and Rin are gonna go have freaky ghost sex don't loving die and ruin it Kakashi. Be a bro.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Tree Reformat posted:

The Wave Ninjas (who were being manipulated by Madara) turned her into a bomb to go off in the Hidden Leaf. Kakashi had to mercy kill her, all according to Madara's keikeku to traumatize Obito into carrying out his stupid "collect the nuke monsters to hypnotize the world" plan.

That turned out to actually be the moon rabbit lady's shadow son's plan.

oh. right. of course.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

JT Jag posted:

it is hilarious to me that they reveal this mythical moon rabbit lady is the Real Final Boss of Naruto, but also she's a Female Character In Naruto, so her lovely shadow son does 90% of the talking because Women Can't Be Menacing

The voice of *googles* Delilah from Firewatch and The Absolute from Baldurs Gate 3 does NOT come cheap! I"m sure it was just a cost saving measure!

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
also i didn't want to say anything before since i wasn't sure, but IGPX isn't 4:3 it's just the odd intro that runs at the beginning of every episode that is for whatever reason

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

At the very least, Tom Kenny had consistent work outside of Spongebob around this time for this show's release. He's been in like every episode so far!

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
lol is that the :sax: song

e: it totally is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HamLxGxeDqI

Polygynous fucked around with this message at 08:43 on Jan 7, 2024

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
wow dude your mom's an rear end in a top hat

and i think that's steve doing an old man voice for a few lines this ep lol

Polygynous fucked around with this message at 08:58 on Jan 7, 2024

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
I passed out during Zeke's lovely PBS hour and came to during Naruto and now I got done actually finishing the show and wow, the author just couldn't stand to end on a remotely happy note huh, gotta make sure it ends with "war never changes"

just loving lol, what a show. RIP AoT we sure had some fun in the good times and then well, at least the bad times had some neat action.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Did the Toonami broadcast show during the end credits after the nuclear apocalypse that the remains of Eren's head sprouted another bug tree with a cave in it to just repeat this Titan bullshit all over again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Jiro posted:

Did the Toonami broadcast show during the end credits after the nuclear apocalypse that the remains of Eren's head sprouted another bug tree with a cave in it to just repeat this Titan bullshit all over again?

Yeah it did